Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Curb The Urge To Drink, The Wise Monkey Way
[Bild: 5sxm6bgexyeiy5dvaovfluxflg.jpg]

Curb The Urge To Drink, The Wise Monkey Way
Published 9/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.47 GB | Duration: 17h 41m

Find your inner wise monkey to make better decisions in every aspect of your life

What you'll learn
Learn to identify and anticipate triggers around drinking
Create new, healthy habits that don't revolve around alcohol
Learn a new, natural way to relax and reduce stress levels
Learn how to create a system to support healthy behaviours
Define what a better life with less alcohol looks like
Learn how to access the wise part of yourself to make better decisions, big and small
Make peace with the past so you can move forward with less baggage

Requirements
No requirements or experience necessary. You will learn everything you need to know in the course

Description
Wise Monkey Way is a natural system to help people change their relationship with alcohol through the power of meditation.Rory, your guide, will lead you through an eight-week journey. People find it life-changing. Rory teaches a simple technique that will give you a new way to relax and empower you to break habits.Our proprietary process works in just 15 minutes a day. If you have tried many other methods and are still drinking more than you want, you need to try this.With a skilfully constructed curriculum built upon proven systems and strategies, Rory guides you over an eight-week period to reach a place of peace with alcohol.This training is second-to-none in terms of both content and outcomes. As far as we are aware, there is nothing like it being offered elsewhere. It's unique and highly effective.Students report an average of an 80% change in their relationship with alcohol after one month.Using our methods, you will:Build a solid foundation, so you need less alcoholLearn how to relaxBreak habitsGain more awareness of your drinkingBuild better self-controlLessen the desire to drinkFeel calmerDevelop resilienceGain emotional balanceReduce anxiety and stressImprove focusImprove memoryIncrease creativityBe at peaceMEET YOUR GUIDEMy name is Rory Kinsella. I want to help you change your relationship with alcohol.I'm a journalist, musician and a meditation teacher. Born in the UK, I now live in Sydney, Australia, where for the past six years I have taught Vedic Meditation.I had a colourful relationship with alcohol. I was high functioning, but paid a steep price for my drinking. My goal was to navigate my early midlife crisis when I realised the music and partying days weren't sustainable into my 40s and 50s. Meditation was the tool that helped me cope with my over-thinking monkey mind, which in the past I tamed with alcohol. I wasn't overtly looking to quit drinking - it happened naturally as a byproduct of the meditation.In 2019, I bought my unique teachings to a wider audience by offering them online. My courses have helped over 1000 people to address their unhealthy relationships with alcohol. The results have been incredible and humbling. Read what former students say.'I do not feel like drinking. I am sleeping better and am very happy.''The meditation has helped me overcome cravings and react differently to stress.''Game changer and a life changer''I am more relaxed and haven't had a drink for over three weeks and not missing it.''I have tried and failed on many occasions to stop drinking. I finally feel I have cracked it by taking this course.''After many years of drinking, I seem to connect with these sessions and now three weeks without a drink.''I would recommend this to all who have suffered years of misery and wanted to quit but couldn't.''No one is more surprised than me to find that I haven't had / needed / wanted a glass of wine since day one of the program.''I wasn't sure whether I was just taking a break from alcohol or completely quitting. It's starting to feel like quitting now.''This eased my cravings dramatically.''My drunken monkey days are over!'
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Meditation 2
Lecture 3 Meditation 3
Lecture 4 Meditation 4
Lecture 5 Meditation 5
Lecture 6 Meditation 6
Lecture 7 Meditation 7
Section 2: Accept that life would be better, overall, with less alcohol
Lecture 8 Step 1: Accept that life would be better, overall, with less alcohol
Lecture 9 Meditation 8
Lecture 10 Meditation 9
Lecture 11 Meditation 10
Lecture 12 Meditation 11
Lecture 13 Meditation 12
Lecture 14 Meditation 13
Lecture 15 Meditation 14
Section 3: Believe in the wise version of yourself to bring you back on course
Lecture 16 Step 2: Believe in the wise version of you to steer you back on course
Lecture 17 Meditation 15
Lecture 18 Meditation 16
Lecture 19 Meditation 17
Lecture 20 Meditation 18
Lecture 21 Meditation 19
Lecture 22 Meditation 20
Lecture 23 Meditation 21
Section 4: Put the wise version of you in charge through meditation
Lecture 24 Step 3: Put the wise version of you in charge through meditation
Lecture 25 Meditation 22
Lecture 26 Meditation 23
Lecture 27 Meditation 24
Lecture 28 Meditation 25
Lecture 29 Meditation 26
Lecture 30 Meditation 27
Lecture 31 Meditation 28
Section 5: Re-write your personal story so it's headed somewhere you want to go
Lecture 32 Step 4: Create habits to keep the wise part of you in charge
Lecture 33 Meditation 29
Lecture 34 Meditation 30
Lecture 35 Meditation 31
Lecture 36 Meditation 32
Lecture 37 Meditation 33
Lecture 38 Meditation 34
Lecture 39 Meditation 35
Section 6: Create habits to keep the wise part of you in charge
Lecture 40 Step 5: Create habits to keep the wise part of you in charge
Lecture 41 Meditation 36
Lecture 42 Meditation 37
Lecture 43 Meditation 38
Lecture 44 Meditation 39
Lecture 45 Meditation 40
Lecture 46 Meditation 41
Lecture 47 Meditation 42
Section 7: Live the steps and find connection
Lecture 48 Live the steps and find connection
Lecture 49 Meditation 43
Lecture 50 Meditation 44
Lecture 51 Meditation 45
Lecture 52 Meditation 46
Lecture 53 Meditation 47
Lecture 54 Meditation 48
Lecture 55 Meditation 49
Section 8: Wrap up and conclusion
Lecture 56 Wrap up and conclusion
People with decades of drinking experience who want a natural, systematic way to reduce their reliance on alcohol and live a better, healthier life with less alcohol

[Bild: curbtheurgetodrinktheljfxq.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat