Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Meditation & Me - My Zendays
[Bild: 4623868014545jcfu.jpg]

Meditation & Me - My Zendays
Published 09/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 31 lectures (4h 22m) | Size: 5.1 GB

Meditation helps you to alleviate stress and anxiety and boosts your happiness and wellbeing

What you'll learn
Learn to calm your mind with meditation
What meditation is, the basics for getting started, the My Zendays meditation technique (aka YOUR NEW SUPERPOWER!)
The benefits of meditation and the scientific evidence to back it up
Why meditation and mindfulness are best friends, and why mindfulness is the key to living a happier life
The power of conscious breathing and how to use your breath to create instant mind and body calm
How to form new habits
Deepen your connection to your intuition and create or strengthen your connection to your future self
Requirements
No previous meditation experience required.
A beginners mind - openness and curiosity
A desire and willingness to learn
A quiet space and somewhere comfortable to sit
Description
Maybe you've tried meditation before but weren't sure if you were doing it "right", or maybe your mind was so full of thoughts you thought "this isn't working - meditation isn't for me!"
That's about to change. Put any past experience to one side - I'm here to tell you that you need this in your life, we all do.
Especially if you find it difficult to switch "off". Why? Because without intending to, we have conditioned ourselves to be constantly switched "on" and it's exhausting. We're busy and stressed and disconnected from ourselves.
It's time to come home to yourself.
This course has changed the lives of many people. Over 4 weeks you will learn
Week 1: The My Zendays meditation technique - your new SUPERPOWER! This is a blend of the most powerful techniques I have practiced and studied over the last 5 years.
Week 2: The incredible benefits of meditation and the scientific proof (more energy, better sleep, better sex, way more bliss, joy and happiness)
Week 3: Learn why mindfulness is the key to living a happier life and put into practice these simple and practical steps to integrate it into your life
Week 4: Deepen your connection to yourself, your intuition and experience the power of meeting your future self
If you're curious about what meditation and mindfulness can do for you, and you want a no-nonsense Teacher to guide you, then let's go!
Who this course is for
People who would like a practical guide to meditation and mindfulness
People who want to understand how and why meditation and mindfulness works as well as building their own practice

[Bild: meditationmemyzendays0liwb.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Gaia - Gratitude Mantra Meditation Panter 0 42 11.12.2023, 22:02
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Gaia - The Fractal Meditation System Panter 0 84 06.12.2023, 22:29
  The School Of Meditation - Third Eye Panter 0 53 15.11.2023, 23:17
  Inner Fire (Tummo) Meditation Seminar Panter 0 61 14.10.2023, 01:10