Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
WooCommerce - Complete Guide - Set Up an eCommerce Store
[Bild: 4794202c705376c74.jpg]

WooCommerce - Complete Guide - Set Up an eCommerce Store
Published 09/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 99 lectures (9h 3m) | Size: 5 GB

Master WooCommerce & set up your own eCommerce store online to accept PayPal, credit cards, and more

What you'll learn
Understand the role of WooCommerce in the creation of an eCommerce store.
Learn to install WordPress and WooCommerce on a web host, or your own computer.
The limitations of the Gutenberg editor and why I recommend Elementor.
You'll get a full Elementor primer to get you up and started with Elementor.
Build an eCommerce store using WooCommerce and WordPress.
The different types of products you can add to your store - simple, variable, grouped, affiliate/external, downloadable, and intangible.
How WooCommerce can be used for physical products, affiliate products, services, etc.
How to use categories, tags & attributes with your products for a better user experience.
How to use Upsells and cross sells.
Configure WooCommerce to create the site you want.
How to configure tax settings in WooCommerce.
How to setup shipping.
How to set up payment methods to accept Paypal, credit cards and more.
How to create different types of coupons that you can offer your customers for some or all of your products.
How to handle account privacy with WooCommerce and WordPress.
How to check (and fix) your site on mobile devices.
You'll learn about a number of third-party addons for WooCommerce to add a stack of exciting features to your store.
You'll be able to watch over my shoulder as I build an eCommerce store for my photography hobby.
You'll get a complete reference section showing every WooCommerce setting and what they all do.
Requirements
You should have a basic working knowledge of WordPress.
You should be interested in building an online store, whether for physical products, affiliate products, services, or drop shipping.
Description
This is a complete course on how to build an eCommerce store with WordPress and WooCommerce. We start at "A" and end with "Z" with no steps missed. The only experience I assume is that you are familiar with WordPress.
The course is split up into several sections.
Section 1. Introduction.
In this section, I'll introduce myself as your instructor, and WooCommerce as the tool of choice. I'll then give you a tour of the site we'll be building in the course. Both lectures in this section have preview turned on, so you can take a sneak peek now if you want to.
Section 2. WordPress.
This section is there to get you started quickly with WordPress. We'll cover install on a web host as well as an installation on your own computer if you prefer to follow the course without the expense of a web host and domain name. I'll also cover a couple of important plugins I recommend you install to keep your site safe.
Section 3. The WooCommerce Plugin.
This section introduces you to WooCommerce and its popularity as an eCommerce site building plugin. We'll look at market share, then install and get it set up ready for your store.
Section 4. WordPress Page Editor.
This section looks at the default WordPress editor called Gutenberg and its limitations for this type of site. I'll introduce Elementor as the knight on the white horse, sweeping in to fix your problems, and I'll give you an Elementor primer, complete with the Box Model knowledge you need to make the most of the design options you'll have with Elementor.
Section 5. Adding Products.
This section will take you through all of the different types of products you can add to your store, such as Simple, Variable, Affiliate, Grouped, Downloadable, etc. We'll discuss the need for categories and tags, as well as how to define attributes that can then be assigned to your products. We'll end the section with a look at Upsells and Cross-sells.
Section 6. Creating the eCommerce Store.
With all the knowledge we've gained so far, we are now ready to build an eCommerce store. Watch over my shoulder as I build a fictional web store for my photography hobby. We'll cover important topics like
Privacy page, terms, contact, etc.
Adding the products. I'll provide the product database I used in this course and instructions on how to import them into your own demo site so you can follow along with me, if you want.
We'll set up taxes.
We'll set up shipping.
We'll set up PayPal and credit card processing for the site.
We'll design a custom header and footer for the site.
We'll create a custom homepage with a unique header using Elementor.
We'll cover the options for customising your shop, including the shop page, product page, basket, account and checkout pages.
We'll discuss credibility and some things you should have visible on your site.
We'll then go through the options for making the store mobile-friendly using both the WordPress customizer and Elementor.
Section 7. Extras.
This section looks at several third-party addons for WooCommerce which will add some brilliant features to your store.
Section 8. WooCommerce Reference.
This section is a one-stop reference section. It goes through all the settings in WooCommerce to show you what they all do. If you want to know what something does, find the relevant lecture in this reference section and it should answer your question. Let me know if it doesn't.
By the end of this course, you will be confident (and competent) with WooCommerce and can build just about any type of eCommerce store for yourself or clients.
Who this course is for
Entrepreneurs or people tasked with building an online store for physical, downloadable, affiliate, or drop shipping products.
Anyone wanting to learn how an eCommerce store is built online.

[Bild: woocommercecompletegu2qem6.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Complete Guide to Chess Principles Panter 0 58 13.03.2024, 03:45
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  The Complete Guide to Chess Strategies Panter 0 57 13.03.2024, 03:39
  The Complete Guide to Chess Visualization Panter 0 55 13.03.2024, 03:34
  Cisco CCNA 200-301 - The Complete Guide to Getting Certified Panter 0 51 06.03.2024, 00:03
  The complete Guide for 4G and 5G Technology Panter 0 40 04.03.2024, 12:26
  V-Ray Masterclass: Your Complete Guide to V-Ray 5 & 6 for 3ds Max Panter 0 46 08.02.2024, 08:28

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat