Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Make Passive Income 2022 - Self Publishing on Amazon KDP
[Bild: 489015411a224wfkf.jpg]

Make Passive Income 2022 - Self Publishing on Amazon KDP
Published 09/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 113 lectures (13h 17m) | Size: 6.1 GB

A-Z to Self Publish Low or No-Content Books On Amazon KDP - Make Passive Income Online with a ZERO Dollar budget in 2022

What you'll learn
How to start a profitable low or No content Paperback Self publishing Online Business on Amazon KDP from scratch and with Zero Dollars
Learn the Reason why Launching an Amazon KDP only requires to create a KDP account
The reason why you should start a KDP self publishing business instead of a Blog website, and how you can do that at no COST to you
Introduction to Online digital Assets, and how you can Create digital assets by starting your Self publishing journey on Amazon KDP, a book is a digital Asset
Learn Everything required for you to Start a Succesful Amazon KDP business from Scratch with Any Budget
How Amazon's Book order Fullfilment process makes it easier for you to run a business without taking RISKS
Learn why Amazon KDP is still profitable in 2022 and will continue to be profitable
Introduction to the 3 Hour Amazon KDP Workday
The Compound Effect and How it applies to Amazon KDP Self publishing
Learn How to Create a KDP Account and Publish your First Low content Book Fully guided practise
How to price your books the right way in order to Maximize Book Royalty from Sales
Learn About all the Categories, Niches, and Sub-niches of Low content Books that exist
Introduction to the Amazing Software Bookbolt and How to use it for Keyword Research, Competition Reverse engineering, and to find the winning product
Learn How to create book covers using the FREE version of CANVA
You'll Learn Everything about Trim size, Bleed, Margins, components of a best selling book
Learn about different paperback dimensions depending on the type of Book, also discover Paperback templates , and the KDP Book cover calculator
Let's create the cover and Paperback interior of a children's coloring book, and publish it on KDP full tutorial
Let's use FREE Canva to create and Publish a 2 year Planner from scrath
Learn How to create a children's Prayer Journal as well as the Paperback Interior using the FREE Canva version
Introduction to Creative Fabrica and How to use it to create and Publish a Low content Valentine's day Paperback book on KDP
Learn the Skill to create a Marble composition Paperback Cover, and Let's use Bookbolt to upload a ready Paperback interior
Full Amazon KDP SEO (Search engine optimization for publishing Low content Books on KDP) - Learn how to set yourself apart from the competition and rank higher
In-depth keyword research Masterclass tips used to create thousands of dollars a month on KDP by A best selling Amazon KDP self published author
Learn About all tools that you can use to find profitable un-explored Amazon KDP niches
A secret Outlook into my own most succesful KDP keyword collection, analysis and selection process
Learn how to create a SUDOKU Low content Book and publish it to Amazon KDP
Learn about tools that you can use to estimate your Book BSR (Best seller's Rank), Royalty, book cover size, and the printing cost before publishing the book
Requirements
Only a Computer and Internet Access
Prepare the working environnement and dedicate yourself to completely focus on the course, remove any distractions
No skills required to start and complete the Amazon KDP Masterclass
This course is best suited for beginners, but students from all levels can also benefit from it
You can use a Phone but it's less convenient since the course is interactive and requires practise
Description
Welcome to the Amazon KDP 13-Hour Masterclass to take your self-publishing business to the next level.
2022 is the perfect year to Start your online business and make passive income online. Many innocent people lost their jobs during the COVID pandemic, so now is the best time to launch a KDP Low or No content Self Publishing business online with a Zero Dollar budget.
You can create a profitable passive income stream by self-publishing low or no-content books on Amazon KDP (kindle direct publishing)!
There are various categories of Low content Books, and inside the course, you'll learn how to
Design the cover and Interior of a children's coloring Book
Create, design, and publish a fantastic 2 Year Planner Notebook on Amazon KDP
Design and create a child's prayer journal using The Free Version of CANVA
Design the cover and Interior for a valentine's day gift card notebook to sell for Valentine's day trend; we will be using Creative Fabrica to accomplish this.
You'll also learn how to create a marble composition Notebook and publish it on Amazon KDP.
We will also create a Sudoku Book together, and I will show you how you can bypass the process if you're not skilled at design.
So this course covers all the different methods to create a book cover and generate a Low content Book paperback interior.
In late 2020, I started my Amazon KDP self-publishing business, discovering its tremendous opportunity and how anyone can thrive on the platform.
Fast Forward 6 Months, and I've now sold over 10000 Low Content Books on Amazon KDP, generating a passive income of over $1000 a month from KDP alone, and I am not even publishing Books anymore on KDP.
Can you imagine it still gets residual money from the low-content Books I published years ago? And for inspiration, I could make 50 dollars from KDP within the first week of using My secret method, which motivated me to keep going and scale the business.
The best part about self-publishing on amazon KDP is that the category of books is low or no content books, which doesn't require any special modifications. So rest assured, and just publish the books on KDP, and they instantly become digital assets.
I can gladly say that I'm doing what I am devoted to. The favorable effect you can have by designing and publishing gift books, teaching resources, daily journals, etc., is a great way to be inspired each day you publish on Amazon KDP.
Why Self publishing on Amazon KDP is an easy business model?
There is no startup cost to launching an amazon KDP business. You can create no or low-content books for free; setting up an amazon kindle account, book covers, and book interiors requires no experience.
I have to say that I come from an industrial engineering background, and I am glad to report that I started the business with no fancy photoshop or canva design skills at all, so rest assured because you don't need to have a pre-requisite to start your business on KDP!
KDP Low or even no Content Books are Fast and fun to create. Amazon does all the heavy lifting for you, from Printing the book to Distribution, Customer support, and Processing payments and refunds. So basically, Amazon takes care of everything after an order is placed.
As the author and publisher of low-content books, you receive a royalty payment from amazon as soon as your book sells on the KDP platform.
You no longer have to pile stacks of pre-printed books, expecting any future sales. Amazon KDP is a Print on Demand business model (POD).
Your low-content book will only be printed and distributed by Amazon once a customer orders from Amazon through their online platform. As soon as the customer orders the book, Amazon takes care of all the rest for you!
Why should I choose KDP Publishing over other online alternatives?
Self-publishing on Amazon KDP is one of the few online business models that require no budget (You can start with a zero-dollar budget).
The advantage of KDP is that "Amazon" the world's largest distributor of books, takes care of everything for you. So just create an account already and take the first step towards success.
You also have total control over the design and book settings before you decide to publish, and without needing outside experts to outsource design and publishing skills.
Same as with print-on-demand, Amazon takes excellent care of handling customer service for you. This is why starting a KDP business is the perfect passive income money-generating asset.
Why Choose This Course?
Start Your KDP Journey Now! I turned my online KDP publishing business into a highly profitable business in less than a year. With the sharp rise in online shopping, there is no better time than NOW to launch your KDP Publishing online business and start earning long-term passive income.
You can start with a zero-dollar budget. I started with ZERO $, and I will share how you can do the same during the course.
With around $10, you can get started even more quickly. Better yet, If you have $50, you can quickly see many sales on this Amazon business.
How much time does it take to start getting sales? Once you have books published on the Amazon store, they will begin to earn you royalties for years to come. The number of books and how much you make from this will rely on your time and effort. Expect to start noticing sales after a few weeks, however.
Don't you need any design or writing skills? If you don't have design skills, rest assured that you don't have to. I will show you how to create and design low-content book covers and interiors without having to write a single piece of text.
I promise not to waste time with tactics that won't make you money inside the course-Facebook ads, blogs, websites, weird traffic sources, or spending money for reviews. I will show you that you can make money publishing low-content paperback books without investing capital in marketing.
Will I only be selling low-content books? And what are low-content books anyways? Low-content books are books with no content, such as notebooks, journals, logbooks, drawing scrapbooks, composition notebooks, and Learn to Write practice books. Etc. These are super easy to make and can increase your income agreeably.
Low and No Content books require little or no writing at all.
In this course, I even show you how to download Free interiors without designing or creating them yourself.
Once completed and published on KDP, these books will sell daily across online book marketplaces, including the United States, UK, Australia, France, Canada, Germany, etc...
This course has many practice exercises where I show how to create Book covers and interiors using FREE and Paid tools online.
I also take you through the SEO and amazon KDP A9 Algorithm used by Amazon to Rank products and how you can use the knowledge learned about the algorithm to rank better and sell more books to generate more royalties on KDP.
The course also covers how to do product and keyword research and in-depth customer analysis to reverse engineer the competitor's best-selling books and figure out which books are an excellent opportunity to make money online.
This course also features a great way to automate your Amazon KDP book publishing process and how you use KDPA by merch titans to simultaneously upload more than 10 Books at a time to amazon KDP's platform. At the same time, you can focus on other things to optimize your time.
And finally, this course has a lot of tools, tactics, and strategies that you can emulate to create the perfect amazon KDP Low or No-content Self publishing business and startup your online business journey.
Happy learning.
Who this course is for
Students and digital marketing fanatics looking to learn how to create a highly profitable business that requires Zero Budget investment and nothing but the investment of time and effort
This course is also for Design and print on demand enthusiasts looking to diversify their Business portfolio and to create a profitable stream of passive income from Amazon KDP
Perfect for people with a past experience with Graphic design software such as Canva, Bookbolt, or photoshop
You'll learn About The self publishing business from scratch, the Amazon process untill order fullfillment to customer
This course clarifies all technical details that you need to learn about low content Books, it's almost like having a master's in Amazon KDP business
Perfect for students who still couldn't make that first sale on Amazon KDP, the Masterclass is packed with all the neccesary tools, tips, and SEO tricks to make good sales
The course introduces you to Numerous ways of Creating and Publishing different types of Low or no content Books on KDP
Students looking to optimize the publishing process & Integrate Automation to publish 100 Books a day in 2 Hours or Less using Merch titans KDPA automation software
Students looking to Get better at Low content Book design
This course has everything that a KDP self publishing author needs to know about SEO, keywords research, competition research and reverse engineering
Winners who are looking to make an Impact in their life, and create a thriving business

[Bild: makepassiveincome2022bielg.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Online Business Mastery 2023: 10 In 1 Passive Income At Home Panter 0 41 30.01.2024, 22:15
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Amazon Fba Mastery A Step-By-Step Guide To Selling On Amazon Panter 0 49 30.12.2023, 00:46
  9 in 1 Passive Income Masterclass - 5 Figure Business Models Panter 0 78 21.08.2023, 20:16
  11 in 1 Masterclass 2022- Different Passive Income Streams Panter 0 62 17.08.2023, 00:30
  Amazon Kdp Self Publishing: A Comprehensive A-Z How To Guide Panter 0 96 23.11.2022, 20:12
  How To Turn Poshmark Selling Into A Full Time Income At Home Panter 0 89 17.11.2022, 13:02

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat