Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Create Next Gen AAA Characters for Unreal Engine
[Bild: ueda9ccu6xeiiinmcry91rcfc.jpeg]

Create Next Gen AAA Characters for Unreal Engine
MP4 | Video: h264, yuv420p, 3840x1860 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz | Duration: 4h 35m | 10.6 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

This course is a one-stop shop for the whole pipeline to create high quality characters for Unreal Engine.
Use the Metahuman technology as a base, and then transform the base character into your individual creation, using Blender, Substance Painter and Marvelous Designer.
The course consists of two parts. In Part 1 (Chapters 1-4), you will learn how to modify the character's face and body, create custom textures and hair groom assets. In Part 2 (Chapters 5-10) we go through the full professional pipeline of creating clothes and props for your character.
What students say about the course
"The series you made is the best put together series I have seen so far. This series is priceless!"
"This is the best course on MetaHuman customization!"
"Love the way you teach and your video style, very clear, systematic and useful!"
"I can't believe that I can learn all these treasure skills! I would definitely recommend this course to my friends!"
"Thank you so much for all! I loved your course and the way that you explain everything."
"Easy for newbies and nice that he explains everything we are doing and why we are doing it."
"You make learning about the inner workings of the metahuman not so scary. Great work!"

Homepage
Code:
http://www.artstation.com/marketplace/p/AaX5e/create-next-gen-aaa-characters-for-unreal-engine

[Bild: createnextgenaaacharau7eum.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Learning Unreal Engine: From Beginner To Pro Panter 0 53 16.02.2024, 19:19
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Building Medieval Worlds - Unreal Engine 5 Modular Kitbash Panter 0 59 14.02.2024, 09:17
  Turning Anime Characters Into 3D Printable Models Panter 0 47 14.02.2024, 08:56
  Unreal Engine 5 : The Witcher Inspired Scene Panter 0 60 12.02.2024, 00:14
  Unreal engine 5 : Create video game in UE5 with Blueprint Panter 0 64 09.02.2024, 23:35
  The Unreal Engine 5 Masterclass Panter 0 54 07.02.2024, 10:40

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat