Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Gift Framework Masterclass: Digital Marketing Partnerships
[Bild: 9osyirpe0vqihrlejlvws41flp.jpg]

Gift Framework Masterclass: Digital Marketing Partnerships
Last updated 2/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 8.66 GB | Duration: 8h 3m

Unlock the hidden source of free leads that BIG brands have been using for decades, but 83% of marketers still miss

What you'll learn
You'll discover a new and different way to double the return on every $1 you invest in marketing.
How to consistently attract perfect customers even without spending a dime on ads
How top brands like Google and Nestle, Tinder and Mustang, Starbucks, and Spotify create winning relationships.
How to make partnerships work for you even if you don't advertise, have no subscribers, and your brand is unknown.
You'll master an ETHICAL way to grow your business using partners' resources without spending a dime out of pocket
3 different methods to come up with win-win partnership ideas even if you have never done that before.
You'll create a competitive advantage that guarantees your brand exposure and continuous flow of new customers.
You'll have a structured guideline on building the Dream 100 list of potential partners and approaching them without being too salesy.
You'll discover a 5-step partnership readiness check-up, so you know when you are on to a real opportunity to grow your business.
You won't have to pitch and be salesy because you have an efficiency-tested fill-in-the-blanks template to reach out to potential partners with 100% confidence.
With the GOAL IDENTIFIER tool, you will uncover the most valuable opportunity for your business to aim for
With the RESOURCE AUDITOR tool, you get options for valuable things you can offer your partners.
With the OFFER GENERATOR tool, you get inside the mind of your potential partner and unveil their desires and wants.
By using DREAM 100 SELECTOR, you target the perfect partner and avoid collaborations that will suck the life out of your company.
With the CLARITY COLLABORATION tool, you craft a perfect offer that is better than any other offer your prospective partner has ever seen.
The G.I.F.T. framework is based on a marketing strategy successfully used by big brands for decades

Requirements
Experience in digital marketing will be helpful but not necessary.
Suitable for all types of businesses (digital product, physical product, service, B2B, B2C).
You should be ready to take action and see real results!

Description
The G.I.F.T. framework is a new and different way that has the potential to double the return on your marketing investment. Especially now, when...ads are becoming more and more expensive;soon you won't be able to use cookies.With the Digital Marketing Strategy: G.I.F.T. Framework, you build alliances and partnerships just like what Google & Nestle, Starbucks & Spotify, Tinder & Mustang, and many other big brands did. The G.I.F.T. Framework is very different from the traditional approach in digital marketing because it's built on a 4 stage protocol (Generate, Identify, Finalize, Thrive) and a win-win mindset. You create partnership ideas that provide great value for partners and simply ask if they want them. That's right- you don't pitch, just ask! The "trick" is that each of these offers is a true winner for you as well. You just don't put it in the first place.The framework reveals 3 different methods to come up with win-win partnership ideas even if you have never done that before.The 7-type resource auditing process allows you to discover which of your already available assets you can reuse and repurpose as a great value for potential partners without extra cost for you.There is a structured guideline on building the Dream 100 list of potential partners and approaching them without being too salesy.It also has a 5-step partnership readiness check-up system which lets you know when you are on to a real opportunity to grow your business instead of just wasting your time.Even if you don't advertise, have no subscribers, and your brand is unknown, this will still work for you.With the G.I.F.T. Framework, there are no entry barriers in terms of your marketing budget and the number of subscribers or channels you own. Here is my story. When I started writing the book "Startup Evolution Curve," I had only 10-20 connections in my network related to startups. I had no budget, no publisher, no name as an expert. But by using the G.I.F.T. framework for my digital marketing, I've managed to:Attract 1,447 startups who spent 28 min on average of their time filling my research survey and sign up nearly 700 founders for an in-depth interview.Get 30+ testimonials from international experts for my book before it was published.Make the book one of the top 5 best-selling books on Amazon in the startup category and stay in the chart for four months.You don't have to pay for everything you use in your digital marketing campaign. And it doesn't have to cost you a dime to create value for partners.When you enroll in the Digital Marketing Strategy: G.I.F.T. Framework, you get:Lifetime access to G.I.F.T. Framework masterclass and all updates.Watch over my shoulder workshops.G.I.F.T. Framework Case Studies.G.I.F.T. Acceleration Tools.Personalized support and answers to your questions.Udemy certificate of completion.30-Day 100% money-back guarantee - no questions asked!Don't Miss Out!Every second you wait is costing you valuable leads and sales.
Overview
Section 1: Foundations
Lecture 1 Meet the instructor
Lecture 2 Structure of the course
Lecture 3 What exactly can you win?
Lecture 4 What is a win-win partnership in marketing?
Lecture 5 It's not for BIG players anymore!
Lecture 6 When should you start?
Lecture 7 Busting the false beliefs
Section 2: G.I.F.T. Building Blocks
Lecture 8 Introduction to 12 partnership types
Lecture 9 Content partnership: key principles
Lecture 10 Content partnership: live & virtual events
Lecture 11 Content partnership: co-branded content
Lecture 12 Content partnership: key take aways
Lecture 13 Sponsorship: logo graveyard
Lecture 14 Sponsorship: something more
Lecture 15 Sponsorship: practical example
Lecture 16 Co-marketing campaign: Starbucks & Spotify
Lecture 17 Co-marketing campaign: will the lightning strike?
Lecture 18 Affiliate marketing: don't be a SCAM
Lecture 19 Affiliate marketing: measure the results
Lecture 20 Affiliate marketing: key principles for success
Lecture 21 Affiliate marketing: network or stand-alone program
Lecture 22 Joint offers: what's that?
Lecture 23 Joint offers: more examples
Lecture 24 Joint offers: different levels
Lecture 25 Distribution partnership: key principles
Lecture 26 Distribution partnership: possible quick starts
Lecture 27 Distribution partnership: things to consider
Lecture 28 Added value partnership: key principles
Lecture 29 Added value partnership: business model
Lecture 30 Barter
Lecture 31 Licensing
Lecture 32 Loyalty programs: proprietary and coalition
Lecture 33 Loyalty programs: key benefits
Lecture 34 Case study partnership
Lecture 35 Research partnership
Lecture 36 Combined partnerships
Section 3: G.I.F.T. Process Step-by-Step
Lecture 37 Introduction to G.I.F.T. process
Lecture 38 Step #1: Generate (Part 1)
Lecture 39 Step #1: Generate (Part 2)
Lecture 40 Tools and practice time
Lecture 41 Step #2: Identify (build the list)
Lecture 42 Step #2: Identify (outreach)
Lecture 43 Step #3: Finalize (key principles)
Lecture 44 Step #3: Finalize (agreement)
Lecture 45 Step #3: Finalize (creatives and content)
Lecture 46 Step #3: Finalize (tracking KPIs)
Lecture 47 Step #4: Thrive (key principles)
Lecture 48 Step #4: Thrive (follow up)
Lecture 49 Step #4: Thrive (expand and develop)
Lecture 50 Partnership deal flow
Section 4: Follow Along: Consulting Business
Lecture 51 Template #1: GOALS
Lecture 52 Template #2: RESOURCES
Lecture 53 Template #3: OFFERS
Lecture 54 Template #4: DREAM 100
Lecture 55 Template #5: CLARITY
Section 5: Follow Along: SaaS Startup
Lecture 56 Template #1: GOALS
Lecture 57 Template #2: RESOURCES
Lecture 58 Template #3: OFFERS
Lecture 59 Template #4: DREAM 100
Lecture 60 Template #5: CLARITY
Section 6: Case Studies
Lecture 61 Monimoto: Startup Selling Physical Product
Lecture 62 Be Your Own Boss: Event and Consulting Business
Digital marketers and entrepreneurs,Businesses who are struggling to get traffic and sales,Anyone who want to use digital marketing to grow their business and not to waste money,Digital marketing agencies and people who want to work as a digital marketing freelancer,Anyone looking to add highly paid skills to their CV

[Bild: giftframeworkmasterclq7ei7.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The UpWork Freelance Masterclass with Digital Marketing Panter 0 57 13.03.2024, 03:55
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  The Social Media Marketing Management Masterclass 2023 Panter 0 56 13.03.2024, 03:23
  Procreate Masterclass - Digital Zeichnen lernen auf dem iPad Panter 0 44 11.02.2024, 01:41
  The Complete Digital Marketing Guide - 24 Courses In 1 Panter 0 54 29.01.2024, 08:11
  The Ai-Powered Digital Marketing & Digital Advertising Guide Panter 0 62 19.01.2024, 11:24
  Digital Marketing Masterclass - 23 Marketing Courses in 1 Panter 0 47 15.01.2024, 22:24

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat