Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Amazon Seo & Listing Optimization Secrets To Double Sales
[Bild: aquegttjbmif5erhce7axr1i95.jpg]

Amazon Seo & Listing Optimization Secrets To Double Sales
Last updated 4/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.92 GB | Duration: 4h 19m

2022 Step-by-Step Guide to DOUBLE Your Amazon Sales TODAY Through PROVEN Amazon SEO & Listing Optimization Secrets.

What you'll learn
? 7 FREE Amazon SEO & listing optimization templates EXCLUSIVELY for course students (Lecture 1)
? How to find EVERY SINGLE important Amazon keyword your customers are typing to find YOUR product in 5 MINUTES! (Lecture 4)
? Exact, PROVEN Amazon TITLE formula to reach the MAXIMUM number of Amazon shoppers as humanly possible. (Lecture 6)
? 2 SECRET Amazon BACKEND KEYWORDS hacks to outrank every single competitor! (Lecture 7)
? Step-by-step formula to effortlessly craft magnetic BULLET POINTS to convince buyers to choose YOUR product over every other option! (Lecture 8)
✍ Copy-and-paste Amazon DESCRIPTION formula to increase conversions AND rank even further! (Lecture 9)
? 3 product images you NEED to become the #1 Amazon seller EVEN IF you have 0 reviews. (Lecture 12)
⭐ 4 ways to get significantly more TOS-friendly AMAZON REVIEWS every single month. (Lecture 25)
? EVEN MORE tricks & hacks not found anywhere else! ADD TO CART now.

Requirements
Basic internet skills, ALL you need is taught within this course!
Ask me ANYTHING in the Q&A section, I'm here to help you DOMINATE your market.

Description
★★★ How To DOUBLE Your Amazon Visibility, Conversions and Sales THIS MONTH With Amazon SEO & Listing Optimization Secrets ! ★★★(This works EVEN IF you have ZERO experience or have tried before and failed.)Did you know that 6.5% is the average Amazon listing conversion rate?This means that only 1 out of 16 shoppers who visit your Amazon listing end up buying.For perspective, my own Amazon listing conversion rates range from 12.5% to over 21% which is 192% - 323% HIGHER than average!Imagine if you could increase your Amazon listing's conversion rate from 6.5% to 12.5%?If you sell a product for $20.00 you would make an extra $12,000 from every 10,000 visitors to your Amazon listing!If you increase your conversion rate from 6.5% to 21% (which is possible) you would see an extra $29,000 from every 10,000 visitors to your listing!Over the course of months and years this can add up to HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars in additional sales!You may be thinking, "I get this in theory but can this actually work with my own Amazon listing?"YES, you can!The reason why Amazon listing conversion rates and visibility are so low are for two reasons:The majority of Amazon SEO and listing optimization information you'll find in other courses, YouTube videos, Facebook groups, and articles is completely false or extremely outdated.Most Amazon sellers are completely unaware of how a few small tweaks to their Amazon listings will have a PROFOUND impact on getting seen AND converting visitors into customers!Luckily for you there is a PROVEN, up-to-date, step-by-step guide that will walk you through each element of your Amazon listing to maximize visibility and conversions FAST.Let me introduce you to the Amazon SEO & Listings Optimization Secrets course.In this course you will learn.How to find EVERY SINGLE important Amazon keyword your customers are typing to find YOUR product in just 5 MINUTES! (Lecture 4)Exact, PROVEN Amazon TITLE formula to reach the MAXIMUM number of Amazon shoppers as humanly possible. (Lecture 6)2 SECRET Amazon BACKEND KEYWORDS hacks to outrank every single competitor! (Lecture 7)Step-by-step formula to effortlessly craft magnetic BULLET POINTS to convince buyers to choose YOUR product over every other option! (Lecture 8)Copy-and-paste Amazon DESCRIPTION formula to increase conversions AND rank even further! (Lecture 9)3 product images you NEED to become the #1 Amazon seller EVEN IF you have 0 reviews. (Lecture 12)4 ways to get SIGNIFICANTLY more TOS-friendly Amazon reviews every single month. (Lecture 25)EVEN MORE tricks & hacks not found anywhere else!Now, why do I, Sumner, have a single ounce of credibility to teach this topic?First, I'm an actual Amazon seller who has generated over $1,000,000 in sales of my own Amazon products.Second, I've helped HUNDREDS of Amazon Sellers in the exact same position as you SKYROCKET their reviews, conversion rates, visibility, and profit.Don't take my word for it!Just read some of these raving student testimonials for yourself.★★★★★ "ATTENTION: I have taken many "highly rated" courses from big names like Ben Cummings, Seller Tradecraft, Kevin David etc. This is my fav course from Sumner. I can tell he has put his blood,sweat and tears in his courses. I still cannot believe he is given this amount of value at this price. Every single course I have taken was missing some info that is needed to succeed, so they can upsell their advance course (lol). Please listen when I tell you that his courses is the only one's you need to succeed. Thank you so much Sumner!!! I can tell you are truly genuine. Bless up!" - Reese★★★★★ "Sumner = Awesome! This course is full of extremely valuable content. I have been working at Amazon for the last couple of years and I have learned so many nuggets of information that I need to go through the entire course again to make sure that I catch everything he discusses. He's a great teacher and brings a fresh approach with concise steps that you can't just get from watching YT. Thanks Sumner!" - Dan F★★★★★ "Sumner is an enjoyably intense teacher. His style is a breath of fresh air. Half way through this first course I went and purchased his other courses. I started studying FBA a couple of months ago and he is the best teacher I have seen. I am confident that I will implement what I have learned (I may have to watch a lot of it a second time, the info content level is amazing) but ultimately I'm sure it will make me money and aid me in my quest." - Erbium D★★★★★ "It was awesome to learn more tips and tricks which I didn't know before I was working on improving my listing in amazon. Now I have implemented not all but some of the lessons taught by Sumner Hobart. It proved to be very good." - Dhabdeshwaran K★★★★★ "Great Course! There is a lot of information in this course so I would recommend that everybody watch the course at least twice. The first time you should take notes and the second time you should take action." - Anthony G★★★★★ "I have just started the course but already Sumner has shared some very important tricks on how to make your listing stand out. I can't wait to complete the course. It definitely has a wealth of information." - Folashade A★★★★★ "Excellent course with actionable info. No generic information here. I was looking to systematize my Amazon PPC process and this course definitely delivered. Nice job Sumner!" - Blake OBy the end of this course, you will have ALL of the secret strategies, methods & tools that YOU NEED to optimize your Amazon listing for more conversions, reviews, rank & SALES starting RIGHT NOW!BONUS: Students who enroll today will gain 7 of my PERSONAL Amazon SEO & listing optimization templates for 100% FREE!30-DAY GUARANTEE: If you don't see a dramatic improvement to your Amazon listing within 30-days, Udemy will refund your entire purchase.ADD TO CART now to gain an instant boost in Amazon conversions, rank, reviews and profit today!
Overview
Section 1: Welcome! (START HERE)
Lecture 1 Welcome to More Amazon Sales! (START HERE)
Section 2: Amazon Listing Optimization & SEO Playbook
Lecture 2 Amazon Listing Optimization SIMPLIFIED
Lecture 3 #1 Way to Get Seen by THOUSANDS of Red-Hot Buyers
Lecture 4 How to Hack Amazon For Your Top-Searched Most Relevant Keywords in MINUTES!
Lecture 5 Best Keyword Research Tool For Amazon India!
Lecture 6 Proven, Step-By-Step Amazon Title Formula for Maximum Visibility
Lecture 7 SECRET Backend Keyword Hack to CRUSH Your Competitors!
Lecture 8 Craft HYPNOTIC Bullet Points That Convince Shoppers to Choose YOU
Lecture 9 4 Steps to Craft a Compelling Amazon Product Description
Lecture 10 Top 2 Amazon Listing Copywriters
Lecture 11 Be 100% CERTAIN You're Listing Is "Showing Up" For Important Keywords
Lecture 12 STUNNING Amazon Product Photos WITHOUT Breaking The Bank
Lecture 13 Simple Trick to Make Your Listing LIGHTNING FAST For More Potential Sales!
Lecture 14 Difference Between 'Good' & 'Bad' Amazon Listings
Lecture 15 5.5%+ Increase in Conversions with A+ Content!
Lecture 16 CORRECTLY Categorize Your Amazon Product
Lecture 17 Here's Where Everything Goes In Seller Central...
Lecture 18 Get More Sales In As Little As 10 MINUTES With This Little-Known Hack!
Lecture 19 Improve Your Customer Service AND RANK With This Secret Q&A Hack!
Lecture 20 SECRET Amazon Q&A Hack #2
Lecture 21 Small Change That Can Make You BIG MONEY
Lecture 22 Get 5%+ More Sales TODAY With This 1% Hack
Lecture 23 Serious About Amazon? Get Brand Registered!
Lecture 24 Real-World Amazon Listing Example
Lecture 25 4 Ways to Get Your First Amazon Reviews
Lecture 26 Product Inserts - Amazon Secret Weapon
Section 3: Conclusion
Lecture 27 Final Step!
Section 4: BONUS!
Lecture 28 Get Up To 90% OFF Other Top-Rated Udemy Courses HERE!
Want a better conversion rate, more glowing reviews, & more Amazon sales while you sleep WITHOUT spending a dime? This course is for you.

[Bild: amazonseolistingoptimj7dzp.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Sap S/4Hana Sales (Sd - Sales And Distribution) Panter 0 36 11.03.2024, 00:43
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Laravel 10 - Build Real Estate Property Listing Project A-Z Panter 0 46 09.02.2024, 22:57
  Sales Techniques That Take Your Sales To The Next Level Panter 0 50 30.01.2024, 21:43
  Laravel 10 Develop a Directory Listing Website From Scratch Panter 0 43 03.01.2024, 22:12
  Amazon Fba Mastery A Step-By-Step Guide To Selling On Amazon Panter 0 49 30.12.2023, 00:46
  Optimization Engineering For Machine Learning and AI Panter 0 69 28.11.2023, 01:08

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat