Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Mobile Pre-Programming: Concepts To Learn Before Coding
[Bild: 3r5gqo0fkjwppulaflqj6y6c68.jpg]

Mobile Pre-Programming: Concepts To Learn Before Coding
Published 9/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 6.63 GB | Duration: 8h 36m

Understand the world of mobile apps, software engineering and learning how iOS and Android apps are developed.

What you'll learn
Understand the basics & fundamentals of mobile apps
Understand the history of mobile technology
Learn about the use case for mobile technology
Where do programming languages fit in and what do they do
Evaluate mobile architecture
Understand the full stack of mobile technology
Know the difference between APIs and Microservices
Understand why designing a program is so important
Tell people about the difference between IDEs & SDKs
Be able to choose the right programming language for iOS and Android apps
Understand how mobile devices work
Be able to talk confidently about mobile technology and app development
Be able to talk about the range of programming languages used in mobile
Understand basic programming language syntax
Know the difference between frameworks and libraries
Explain what Dev Ops does
Communicate with others on the steps involved with creating mobile apps
Understand what's involved with releasing mobile apps

Requirements
No programming experience needed
An interest in technology
Curiousity about mobile apps
Motivation and a desire to grow through persistence

Description
Have you tried to learn coding mobile apps...and failed? Or maybe you'd like to work with software engineers on mobile apps but don't know where to start?Then this course is for you. I know how daunting technology can seem. I started out my career with ZERO technology knowledge. I was a commerce/law graduate who somehow landed up working in technology (kind of bizarre on reflection...). So you can imagine that look of terror on my face when my boss told me he wanted me to lead a technology project. <insert scary face emoji>And if you'd told me that a few years later I'd be leading software engineers and UX designers building apps...I would have run for the hills. But that's what I do today - leading software engineers, UX designers, and whole host of people as a product leader in digital, building mobile apps - and I love it. <insert cute heart emoji>But there was a time when I didn't love it: when I didn't understand anything about what software engineers did, about mobile apps worked, things like Kotlin, Java, Objective C and Swift, object oriented vs functional, and how mobile apps are released. I felt like I was on another planet surrounded by weird aliens...and I just wanted to crawl up in a ball and cry: "Mommy, mommy."To say I was overwhelmed with the jargon, with the concepts and the processes is kind of an understatement.If things like front ends and back ends confuse you. If you think that Swift is a technique for getting your work done faster. Or you think that debugging is a way of getting rid of mosquitos in your house - then you need this course. There are currently 26.8 million software engineers in the World, and by 2030 we're going to need 45 million by 2030. (source: State of the Developer Nation). That's not to mention the demand for the wide range of roles that work with software engineers, like product managers, analysts, UX designers, testers, marketers, dev ops engineers, SRE engineers and so on. We don't have enough people in the World with the skills to do these roles. If you want to work in something fun and exciting like software engineering, or you just want to be able to understand what happens when you build mobile apps (from mobile technology - programming concepts - coding - releasing apps right through to coming up with mobile app ideas) - then this course is for you.It doesn't matter if you have zero technology experience, or some, this course will make a difference in your life. About Your Instructor:My name is Rian Chapman. And don't worry...if you don't know how to pronounce my first name, you're not alone. I've had Reehan, Iran, Rain and even Brian (don't know where they got the B from). It's pronounced Ryan (see that wasn't so hard, was it??!)I work in digital as a senior product manager, working in digital transformation, and mobile apps. I never set out to be a product manager in digital, it kind of just happened. But I love it and get to work on some pretty cool things every day. The one thing I've learned from my career is: anything is possible if you have clear goals and you apply yourself. You also need to have faith that things will work out. The same goes for technology. Technology is scary to an outsider. 'Techies' (people working technology) speak in their own language, and it can be overwhelming. But...if you take the time to really understand this world, get into mobile apps, and understand how programming works, you too can speak this language and call yourself a Techie.Join me for this in depth, accelerated course where I'll take you having zero knowledge to becoming confident in your knowledge and skills in mobile app software engineering, and at the end of it...you'll be a Techie too.

Overview

Section 1: Course Overview

Lecture 1 Course Overview

Section 2: Foundations

Lecture 2 Why Understand Programming?

Lecture 3 Defining Technology

Lecture 4 Evolution of the Internet

Lecture 5 2007

Lecture 6 How do Mobile Devices Work?

Lecture 7 Mobile Use Cases

Lecture 8 Evolution of Mobile

Lecture 9 Understanding Mobile Apps

Lecture 10 Where Do Programming Languages Fit In?

Lecture 11 How to Start Programming

Section 3: Mobile Technology

Lecture 12 Overview of Mobile Architecture

Lecture 13 Front End Introduction

Lecture 14 Front End Architecture & Languages

Lecture 15 Back End Introduction

Lecture 16 Back End Options & Languages

Lecture 17 CMS

Lecture 18 Security

Lecture 19 APIs

Lecture 20 Microservices

Lecture 21 Analytics

Section 4: Mobile Programming 101

Lecture 22 Programming Concepts - Introduction

Lecture 23 Abstraction

Lecture 24 Sequencing, Selection & Iteration

Lecture 25 Planning & Pseudo Code

Lecture 26 7 Steps of Programming

Lecture 27 Functional vs Object Oriented Programming

Lecture 28 Data Structures

Lecture 29 Data Types

Lecture 30 Variables

Lecture 31 Control Structures

Lecture 32 Functions & Methods

Lecture 33 Errors & Exceptions

Lecture 34 Testing & Debugging

Lecture 35 IDE & SDK

Section 5: Mobile Programming Languages

Lecture 36 Choosing the Right Language

Lecture 37 Low Code

Lecture 38 Python

Lecture 39 Python Syntax

Lecture 40 Activity: Try Out Python

Lecture 41 Swift

Lecture 42 Swift Syntax

Lecture 43 Objective C

Lecture 44 Kotlin

Lecture 45 Kotlin Syntax

Lecture 46 Activity: Try Out Kotlin

Lecture 47 Java

Lecture 48 Java Syntax

Lecture 49 Cross Platform

Section 6: Frameworks, Libraries & APIs

Lecture 50 What is a Framework?

Lecture 51 What is a Library?

Lecture 52 Exploring APIs

Lecture 53 Exploring Microservices

Section 7: Dev Ops

Lecture 54 What is Dev Ops?

Lecture 55 Dev Ops Processes

Lecture 56 Dev Ops Tools

Section 8: Creating a Mobile App

Lecture 57 Finding the Idea

Lecture 58 Defining Features & Functionality

Lecture 59 Design Thinking

Lecture 60 UX Wireframes

Lecture 61 Prototypes & Testing

Lecture 62 Build

Lecture 63 App Release

Section 9: Putting it Into Practice

Lecture 64 Free Tutorials

Lecture 65 A Day in the Life

Lecture 66 Expert Advice on Software Engineering

Section 10: Congratulations

Lecture 67 Congratulations

Lecture 68 Bonus Lecture

Anyone who wants to understand what's involved with building mobile apps,Anyone interested in learning how to program who finds the concepts daunting and wants to learn the basics,Anyone who wants to work with software engineers, understand their world and communicate well with them,Anyone who wants to lead teams of software engineers working in mobile,Anyone who wants to build up their knowledge of mobile apps and mobile technology

Homepage

[Bild: 56devopstoolssrlfsf.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Udemy - Advanced JavaScript Concepts Panter 0 118 13.06.2023, 23:15
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Learn C++ Programming -Beginner to Advance- Deep Dive in C++ Panter 0 78 09.03.2023, 02:24
  Python Mega Course: Learn Python Programming Panter 0 86 03.03.2023, 17:09
  Deluge on a Luge: Learn Zoho Programming Panter 0 104 02.01.2023, 19:28
  Advance Your Coding Skills: Learn Swift And Xamarin Panter 0 99 01.01.2023, 22:20
  Learn Programming in Go (golang): A Rich Guide for Beginners Panter 0 80 30.12.2022, 01:48

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat