Painting Architecture In Watercolor: Complex To Simple
[Bild: gflofxa28qiepsgkduxfom9ese.jpg]

Painting Architecture In Watercolor: Complex To Simple
Last updated 6/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.12 GB | Duration: 3h 55m

Learn How to Paint 4 Classic Architectural Landscapes In Watercolor

What you'll learn
How to paint complex architectural landscapes in watercolor from a photograph. I'll show you how to reduce a scene down to essentials and pick out elements and objects of focus.
Layering - learn how you only need 2-3 layers in order to complete a watercolor painting.
How to use colour effectively to create areas of interest to portray the mood of a scene.
How to use tone, or light and dark areas to create depth and richness in your paintings.

Requirements
No Prerequisites

Description
Hi, I'm Darren from Watercolour Mentor. In this class, you'll learn how to transform complex architectural reference photos into loose and simplified watercolour paintings. This class will challenge you to develop your drawing and painting skills together, and I will show you my two step process to paint any landscape.There are 4 fully narrated demonstrations for you to paint along to. By the end of this course, you'll feel more confident in understanding how to paint complex landscapes with buildings, figures, trees, water and much more.I'll be covering:How to paint complex architectural landscapes in watercolor from a photograph. I'll show you how to reduce a scene down to essentials and pick out elements and objects of focus.Layering - learn how you only need 2-3 layers in order to complete a watercolor painting.How to use colour effectively to create areas of interest to portray the mood of a scene.How to use tone, or light and dark areas to create depth and richness in your paintings.Note: Scanned images of my final paintings, as well as the original (royalty free) reference photographs and drawing/tracing stencils are included under the 'Materials Required' section.Course Project:For the course project, follow along to the painting demonstrations. There are 4 unique landscapes with step-by-step narration. I've included the original reference photographs in this course as well as some simplified stencils for your convenience if you are looking to trace the scenes or would like a simplified reference picture to draw from. I recommend you try drawing each scene freehand, as this will build your drawing skills, and allow you to compose and alter elements to make unique to yourself.If you have finished the 4 demonstrations featured in this course, pick a royalty free photograph or perhaps one of your own photograph of a landscape. Using the process and techniques described in this course, create your own unique painting.Finally, upload your painting(s) in the discussions/Q&A section on Udemy! If you have questions or would like feedback on your work, let me know and I will get back to you.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction and Materials
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Materials Required
Section 2: 'Paint-along' Demonstrations
Lecture 3 Moscow - Light Areas
Lecture 4 Moscow - Details and Figures
Lecture 5 Havana - Light Areas
Lecture 6 Havana - Darks and Details
Lecture 7 Prague, Charles Bridge - Light and Sky
Lecture 8 Prague, Charles Bridge - Details
Lecture 9 Venice - Light Areas
Lecture 10 Venice - Details and Figures
Lecture 11 Course Project
Students learning to paint buildings, architecture and street scenes,Beginner watercolor students,Students learning how to paint,Students seeking to loosen up their painting style

[Bild: paintingarchitectureimjfos.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Watercolor Pet Portraits Panter 0 31 18.03.2024, 00:05
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Acrylic Painting: The Ultimate Canvas Painting Course Panter 0 66 11.11.2023, 02:11
  Wash Your Way To Awesome Watercolor Art Panter 0 80 24.02.2023, 21:45
  Sketchup + Photoshop: Digital Watercolor Renderings In 3 Hrs Panter 0 61 12.12.2022, 18:59
  Sculpt A Complex Catacomb Environment Scene With Zbrush Panter 0 65 11.12.2022, 15:51
  Model A Complex Generator Asset With 3Ds Max And Zbrush Panter 0 97 10.12.2022, 14:56

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat