Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Ultimate Line And Wash: Techniques And Landscapes
[Bild: nezn7z4wtxvuwqd8nbc4qgaecg.jpg]

Ultimate Line And Wash: Techniques And Landscapes
Last updated 7/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 11.08 GB | Duration: 8h 39m

Learn the Essentials of Pen Drawing and Watercolors. Learn how to Draw and Paint 12 Beautiful Landscapes.

What you'll learn
How to sketch a subject easily by simplifying a landscape into basic shapes, and using a combination of loose and accurate drawing styles.
Hands-on lessons on essential watercolor techniques such as wet-in-wet and wet-on-dry.
How to paint skies, clouds, water, land, figures, boats, and other objects.
Understanding 'tone/values' - including practical exercises and demonstrations for you to follow along to.
Hands-on pen sketching techniques - follow along and sketch with me. Learn how to hold your pen for different effects, draw basic lines and shapes, how to create depth and light/darkness in your drawing through the use of 'hatching'.
Understanding light sources and how to paint realistic shadows.
Materials - what paints, paper, brushes, and pens you will need.

Requirements
No Prerequisites

Description
Welcome to Ultimate Line and Wash: Techniques and Landscapes. Line and wash and was one of my first introductions to watercolor. It combines the benefits of both mediums and it is a great way to learn the basics of drawing and painting. There were so many things that I wish someone had walked me through when I started learning pen drawing and watercolors. I want to share these essential tips and skills with you so that by the end of this course, I promise you'll be able to show off some beautiful line and wash illustrations to your friends and family!This course is aimed towards beginners with 12 classic line and wash demonstrations which I'll help guide you through step-by-step. There are drawing and tracing templates included as well for each demonstration to help you transfer your drawing over quickly and easily.I take a different approach from other instructors by narrating my demonstrations in real-time. I explain every technique I use in the context of the painting. Some landscapes featured in this class are; Venice, Burano, a Paris Street Scene, a London Street Scene, and the Charles Bridge in Prague. In this beginner's class, I'll be going over all the basics of pen and wash sketching. I'll talk about what materials you'll need, your options, and which ones I use and recommend. If you have a pen, some watercolor paints, and paper, then you're pretty much ready to go. I'll show you how to sketch with a pen quickly and accurately using a variety of techniques including drawing lines in segments, hatching, and using different sized nibs to your advantage. I also demonstrate essential watercolor techniques you can use over and over again for any painting. And don't forget, there are 12 narrated painting demonstrations of some classic landscapes included.Note: All reference images, original paintings, and simplified stencils are included under the 'Materials Required' lecture of this course.In this course, I will cover basics such as:Materials - what paints, paper, brushes, and pens you will need.Hands-on pen sketching techniques - follow along and sketch with me. Learn how to hold your pen for different effects, draw basic lines and shapes, how to create depth and light/darkness in your drawing through the use of 'hatching'.A crucial video on understanding 'tone/values' - including practical exercises and demonstrations for you to follow along to.Understanding light sources and how to paint realistic shadows.How to sketch a subject easily by simplifying a landscape into basic shapes, and using a combination of loose and accurate drawing styles.Hands-on lessons on essential watercolor techniques such as wet-in-wet and wet-on-dry.How to paint skies, clouds, water, land, figures, boats, and other objects.So join me in this course - I'm excited to get started and to show you how easy it is to create your own beautiful paintings that you can be proud of!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Materials Required
Section 2: Techniques and Theory
Lecture 3 Pen Drawing - Drawing Techniques and Exercises
Lecture 4 Watercolour Painting - Essential Techniques and Exercises
Lecture 5 Understanding Tone - Theory and Demonstrations
Section 3: Drawing Lessons
Lecture 6 Line and Wash Practice Sketch - Italian Buildings
Lecture 7 Line and Wash Practice Sketch - Street Landscape
Lecture 8 Pen Drawing - Detailed Burano Landscape, Part 1
Lecture 9 Pen Drawing - Detailed Burano Landscape, Part 2
Section 4: 'Paint-along' Demonstrations
Lecture 10 Painting - Burano Boats and Buildings, Part 1
Lecture 11 Painting - Burano Boats and Buildings, Part 2
Lecture 12 Painting - Burano Landscape, Part 1
Lecture 13 Painting - Burano Landscape, Part 2
Lecture 14 Painting - Cafe Scene
Lecture 15 Painting - Charles Bridge, Prague
Lecture 16 Painting - France Window, Car and Figure Part 1
Lecture 17 Painting - France Window, Car and Figure Part 2
Lecture 18 Painting - London, Big Ben Landscape
Lecture 19 Painting - Paris Street, Part 1
Lecture 20 Painting - Paris Street, Part 2
Lecture 21 Painting - Prague, Old Buildings
Lecture 22 Painting - Venice Bridge Landscape, Part 1
Lecture 23 Painting - Venice Bridge Landscape, Part 2
Lecture 24 Painting - Venice Tower Landscape
Lecture 25 Course Project
Beginner students in watercolor painting,Beginner students in line and wash,Beginner sketchers,Beginners learning urban sketching,students learning how to draw and paint quickly

[Bild: ultimatelineandwashte01dgw.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Fstoppers - Photographing the World 4: Advanced Landscapes Panter 0 38 20.03.2024, 00:32
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Wash Your Way To Awesome Watercolor Art Panter 0 87 24.02.2023, 21:45
  The Craft Of Photoshop : Developing Landscapes Panter 0 78 19.12.2022, 23:12
  Art Camp 3: Landscapes Panter 0 82 12.12.2022, 19:25
  Atmospheric Watercolor Painting - Techniques And Landscapes Panter 0 100 21.11.2022, 16:29
  Learn Loose Watercolors: Coastal Landscapes Panter 0 92 20.11.2022, 17:11

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat