Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
National 5 Biology: Master Every Topic
[Bild: eowwfn48lnfmun9cyyfipfmcqj.jpg]

National 5 Biology: Master Every Topic
Published 9/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.71 GB | Duration: 5h 1m

Fulfil Your National 5 Potential With Our Comprehensive Course Taught By Experts

What you'll learn
Achieve A Top Grade At National 5 Biology
To Understand Every National 5 Biology Topic In The Official SQA Syllabus At A Deep Level
To Use Problem Solving Skills Combined With Biology Knowledge To Complete Questions
Cell Structure: All The Different Types Of Cells And Their Structures
Cell Transport: Membrane Structure, Passive & Active Transport, Osmosis
DNA, mRNA And Protein Production: DNA Structure, The Process Of mRNA And Protein Production
Proteins And Enzymes: Protein Variety & Structure, Enzymes Uses
Genetic Engineering: The Definition And Understanding It's Process
Photosynthesis And Respiration: How Different Cells Produce Energy, ATP, Photosynthesis Process, Aerobic & Anaerobic Respiration
Cells: Organisation, Division, Production, Mitosis, Stem Cells & Their Uses
Control And Communication: Brain Structure & Functions, Nervous System, Hormone Control
Reproduction: Fertilisation, Gamete Production In Animals And Plants
Plant And Animal Transport Systems: Circulatory System, Plant Transportation, Digestive System, Respiratory System
Biodiversity And Ecosystems: Distribution Of Organisms, Energy In Ecosystems, Sampling Techniques, Indicator Species
Evolution: Speciation, The Process Of Evolution

Requirements
A Basic Knowledge Of National 4 Biology Is Desired But Not Essential

Description
Welcome to the most comprehensive National 5 Biology learning resource!I'm Cameron, a university medical student and when I was in high school I realised that there weren't any great comprehensive learning resources that were easy to learn from for Scottish students. So with a few of my smartest university students, we created one.It can be daunting starting national 5's. So we want to make sure when you open your results, that it has the grades on it that you deserve. So with us, you will find learning National 5 Biology easy.Taught By An ExpertBeing a medical student at Edinburgh University means I know the course content inside out and you know that you are learning from an experienced academic. As a student myself I know the best way to teach the content in a clear way that most importantly - you will easily understand. Because just like you, I was a high school student trying to learn the content.Clear Understandable TeachingLearning from textbooks is boring, outdated and simply isn't as effective as learning needs to be - you deserve better. With us, you will learn from high-quality videos teaching all the knowledge in an understandable format that you can watch anytime. It's like having a great in-person lesson where you learn so much, felt involved and didn't get left behind by babbling nonsense - that you can have whenever you need to.Taught using an overhead camera, as I work I give a running explanation of everything I am doing - making it super interactive and easy to follow along.The typical lesson starts by teaching you a new concept and relating it to any previous knowledge. Then I will go over some exam examples.Complete A-Z Of The Official SQA Course SyllabusOur course follows the official SQA course syllabus, teaching the exact content needed for the National 5 Biology exam. No fluff, no added content you don't need, just exactly what you need to know taught well.The Most Effective Ways To LearnFor your exam success not only do you need to understand the content but also remember it. Our course is created with the most effective learning techniques proven by science.Your long-term retention of the knowledge taught is key to exam success, so our online flashcards automatically generate questions for you every day depending on what you need help with. This technique is proven to be the most effective for remembering knowledge over a sustained period. Just 10 minutes a day will dramatically improve your National 5 performance.Anyone Can Do ItYes, it is true that some students are just inherently better at retaining the ton of knowledge needed for biology. However, often students lure themselves into thinking they just can't remember it all, which is probably true with the current techniques they are using - reading notes, highlighting and copying passages are all proven to be terrible ways to remember information. Instead in our course, we use top techniques (like our flashcards and lessons) to make it super simple for you to use top memorisation techniques for all of those pesky facts you have to remember. It's not the student that sucks, just the studying techniques they are using.Students across Scotland have found success with our course and we hope you can too!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 How To Learn Effectively
Section 2: Unit 1: Cell Biology
Lecture 2 Cell Structure
Lecture 3 Cell Transport: Membrane Structure
Lecture 4 Cell Transport: Passive Transport
Lecture 5 Cell Transport - Osmosis
Lecture 6 Cell Transport - Active Transport
Lecture 7 DNA Structure
Lecture 8 Protein Production & mRNA
Lecture 9 Protein Variety
Lecture 10 Enzymes
Lecture 11 Genetic Engineering
Lecture 12 Photosynthesis - ATP
Lecture 13 Photosynthesis - General Process
Lecture 14 Photosynthesis - Limiting Factors
Lecture 15 Respiration - Aerobic Respiration
Lecture 16 Respiration - Anaerobic Respiration
Section 3: Unit 2: Multicellular Organisms
Lecture 17 Cell Organisation
Lecture 18 Cell Division
Lecture 19 Cell Division - Mitosis
Lecture 20 Stem Cells
Lecture 21 Control And Communication - Nervous System
Lecture 22 Control And Communication - The Brain
Lecture 23 Control And Communication - Hormone Control
Lecture 24 Gamete Production - Animals
Lecture 25 Reproduction - Fertilisation
Lecture 26 Gamete Production - Plants
Lecture 27 Variation - Discrete & Continuous
Lecture 28 Variation - Inheritance
Lecture 29 Plant Transport 1
Lecture 30 Plant Transport 2
Lecture 31 Animal Transport - Circulatory System
Lecture 32 Animal Transport - Circulatory System Pathway
Lecture 33 Absorption Of Materials - Respiratory System
Lecture 34 Animal Transport - Digestive System
Section 4: Unit 3: Life On Earth
Lecture 35 Biodiversity - Ecosystems
Lecture 36 Distribution Of Organisms
Lecture 37 Energy In Ecosystems
Lecture 38 Sampling Techniques
Lecture 39 Identifying Organisms
Lecture 40 Indicator Species
Lecture 41 Evolution
Lecture 42 Speciation
Lecture 43 Food Production
Students Currently Studying National 5 Biology

[Bild: national5biologymasteu6d12.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  TTC - Epigenetics: How Environment Changes Your Biology Panter 0 56 22.12.2023, 21:56
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Aleks: Pre Algebra - Video Explanations By Topic Panter 0 60 10.08.2023, 00:01
  TTC - Synthetic Biology: Life's Extraordinary New Worlds Panter 0 82 19.12.2022, 23:33
  National 5 Maths: Master Every Topic Panter 0 105 22.11.2022, 18:58
  Introduction to plant biology and botany Panter 0 120 31.10.2022, 01:19
  Introductory Biology - Udemy Panter 0 182 23.12.2021, 21:42

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat