Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Watercolour Portraiture Essentials: Painting Skin Tones
[Bild: 1hgnwoa86zyv3wpzmf6lo1peh0.jpg]

Watercolour Portraiture Essentials: Painting Skin Tones
Last updated 2/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 9.77 GB | Duration: 7h 33m

How to Sketch and Paint 8 Different Portraits Easily!

What you'll learn
My two-step process in painting a watercolor portrait - keeping colors fresh and vibrant.
How to paint different skin tones using a limited range of colors.
How to sketch and paint 8 different portraits, based on 8 reference photos. Bonus sketching videos are also included.
How to use the grid technique to transfer a photo of a portrait onto watercolor paper.
How to quickly draw faces and portraits from a reference photograph freehand.
How to paint subjects in various poses and lighting conditions.
How to layer paints to add color and details.
How to use essential watercolor techniques in the context of portraiture, such as wet-in-wet and wet-on-dry.
How to determine a light source and the correct use of values in painting.
What essential paints, paper, brushes, and drawing materials you will need.

Requirements
No drawing or painting skills required. All basics will be covered in this course.

Description
Hi and Welcome to Watercolour Portraiture Essentials: Painting Skin Tones.Portrait painting is challenging for both beginners and advanced painters. By the end of this course, you will be able to easily turn any photograph into a realistic portrait. Paint along with me and learn my portrait painting process. By the end of this course, you'll have some amazing portraits to hang on your wall. In this course, we will mainly focus on how you can recreate and match any skin tone by mixing only three to four colors. We will use the gridding technique to create accurate portrait drawings that will form a strong foundation for your painting.I'm going to simplify the portrait painting process for you by showing you:My two-step process in painting a watercolor portrait - keeping colors fresh and vibrant.How to paint different skin tones using a limited range of colors.How to sketch and paint 8 different portraits, based on 8 reference photos. Bonus sketching videos are also included.How to use the grid technique to transfer a photo of a portrait onto watercolor paper.How to quickly draw faces and portraits from a reference photograph freehand.How to paint subjects in various poses and lighting conditions.How to layer paints to add color and details.How to use essential watercolor techniques in the context of portraiture, such as wet-in-wet and wet-on-dry.How to determine a light source and the correct use of values in painting.What essential paints, paper, brushes, and drawing materials you will need.This is a feature-packed course, and I have included many demonstrations to provide you with more opportunities to learn how to paint different subjects.So if you're ready to boost your portraiture skills, join me in this course and let's get painting!*Course Materials and References included under the 'Materials Required' Lecture.Project DescriptionAssignment:Your course project is to draw and paint your own watercolor portrait using the processes and techniques covered in this course! Pick two or more of the portraits shown in this course, and try to paint each portrait demonstrated by following along with the demonstration. Keep in mind the color and tone mixing processes shown in this course to try and match your subject's skin tone. Try to spend as much time as possible on the drawing until you are happy with how it looks. If you're feeling adventurous, how about changing some of the facial features or trying some different color combinations?If you've completed the portraits featured in this course, find a reference photograph of a person whom you'd like to paint. Consider trying to paint a family member or a loved one as you will be more familiar with their facial details and feel a personal connection towards the subject. Using the techniques and processes shown in this course, transfer the reference photo over to your sketchbook or watercolor paper, and paint with watercolor.Materials:Use any pencil, watercolor paper, paints, and brushes you have available. I recommend:Mechanical pencil (0.5mm)100% cotton watercolor paper or sketchbookWatercolor Paints: Hansa Yellow, Permanent/Perennial Red, Ultramarine BlueWatercolour Brushes - mop brush and a variety of round and flat brushes.Getting Started:Review the course demonstrations first. There are various portrait sketching and painting exercises, as well as four main portraits for you to practice with. You can also download the tracing templates below to transfer over your portrait drawing if you wish.Sharing Your Work:Share your final portraits and progress shots with the course by uploading them to the Q&A or discussions area on Udemy. If you have any questions or need more tips, please let me know. I'm happy to help.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Materials Required
Section 2: Drawing and Exercises
Lecture 3 Transferring Your Drawing
Lecture 4 Gridding Lesson
Lecture 5 Sketching Part 1
Lecture 6 Sketching Part 2
Section 3: Introduction
Lecture 7 Complexion 1 Part 1
Lecture 8 Complexion 1 Part 2
Lecture 9 Complexion 1 Part 3
Lecture 10 Complexion 2 Gridding
Lecture 11 Complexion 2 Painting
Lecture 12 Complexion 3 Gridding
Lecture 13 Complexion 3 Painting
Lecture 14 Complexion 4 Paint The Light
Lecture 15 Complexion 4 Paint The Shadows
Lecture 16 Complexion 5 Paint The Light
Lecture 17 Complexion 5 Paint The Shadows
Lecture 18 Complexion 6 Painting
Lecture 19 Complexion 7 Part 1
Lecture 20 Complexion 7 Part 2
Lecture 21 Complexion 8 Part 1
Lecture 22 Complexion 8 Part 2
Lecture 23 Complexion 8 Part 3
Lecture 24 Class Project
Beginners in watercolour,Portraiture beginners,Students learning portraiture painting

[Bild: watercolourportraiturpwi0x.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Acrylic Painting: The Ultimate Canvas Painting Course Panter 0 66 11.11.2023, 02:11
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Watercolor Faces And Portraiture: Essential Techniques Panter 0 89 21.11.2022, 16:39
  Watercolor Painting Essentials: Beautiful Night Landscapes Panter 0 89 20.11.2022, 16:34
  Loose Watercolour Painting Essentials Panter 0 105 19.11.2022, 16:23
  Watercolor Painting Essentials - Line And Wash Sketching Panter 0 91 19.11.2022, 14:41
  Secret To Blending With Pencils - Shading And Tones Panter 0 116 18.09.2022, 02:28

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat