Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
How to become a Crypto Technical Analyst and day trader
[Bild: 4644320d4ba49qe9h.jpg]

How to become a Crypto Technical Analyst and day trader
Published 09/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 28 lectures (11h 23m) | Size: 8.88 GB

How to become a Crypto or forex TA for basic and intermediate level

What you'll learn
Have a strong understanding of what cryptocurrency is
Learning to use TradingView to recognise chart patterns and develop trading/investing strategies.
How to Read and Analyze a Cryptocurrency's Candlestick Chart Effectively
How to use 6-8 Technical Indicator like a pro
How to Protect Your Money When The Market Crashes
How to Trade Cryptocurrencies Profitably Using Candlestick Patterns
How to Read & Analyze a Candlestick The Right Way
How to Trade Cryptocurrencies Profitably Using CHART Patterns
How to be come a profitable trader
How to become a trader and sell your ideas to people
How to Read and Analyze a Cryptocurrency's Chart patterns Effectively
Requirements
You'll learn everything you need to know
Description
Hi There, Thanks for enrolling in this course. I'm Roman Hamaamin a computer scientist and a crypto technical analyst.the digital world has conquered our life nowadays, digital currencies are a part of the digital world, and it's one of the best opportunities to get rich or another way to get money as a second job.I'm here to help you get what you need by teaching you how to be a trader for yourself and learn about making money by using your money. As you well know the digital world has become such an important part of our lives. Every day, we hear about new coins that made some people a millionaire and some of the richest men bought a lot of cryptos or some great companies accepted crypto as payment. it is important to understand how these markets and coins work-- As You never when you could be the victim of it. I believe that by the end of this course you will have a better understanding of concepts and terminologies used in crypto. I hope you have fun and that you enjoy the course. So let's meet in the Course and be a better trader and a technical analyst yourself, If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me I am always there to answer your question. Finally, If you love this course, PLEASE drop a five Star rating for this course.
This is my first course and i did my best to share my knowledge. if you want to replace any video please feel free to talk to me and I will do my best to provide the batter video. Start Watching and Happy Learning. Wishing You A Very Successful Future.
best regards!!!
Who this course is for
Anyone in ANY country interested in learning EVERYTHING about cryptocurrency and want to be a technical analyst can take this course to become one

[Bild: howtobecomeacryptoteccbcye.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  SOC Analyst Strong Foundation Course for beginners Panter 0 42 16.01.2024, 21:46
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  MasterClass - Crypto and the Blockchain with Noted Experts Panter 0 56 26.12.2023, 18:09
  Kryptowährungen Meisterkurs: Crypto Investing Und Trading Panter 0 71 17.08.2023, 00:47
  Microsoft Excel Skill for Data Analyst Panter 0 100 16.05.2023, 01:39
  13 Market Moves Formula - Crypto Star Course emmuon91 0 72 28.12.2022, 11:24
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  Forex and Crypto Technical Analysis MasterCourse Panter 0 69 22.12.2022, 21:44

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat