Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Win your Product Management job interview with Big Tech's PM
[Bild: 4851774498d6d7dk2.jpg]

Win your Product Management job interview with Big Tech's PM
Published 8/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.55 GB | Duration: 6h 30m

Build the right mindset and learn the optimum answers to carefully selected top 42 product manager questions!

What you'll learn
What to research and prepare before the Product Manager job interview
How to build up confidence
How to develop the right mindset to try again and again with optimism
How to present your salary expectations
How to answer most common Product Manager job interview questions,
What are those questions actually asking
The necessary Product Management theory and practical advice for those questions
Hot to tackle an unexpected question

Requirements
At least basic Product Management knowledge will help you understand all the learning of this course. Otherwise, please start with my "Great Product Manager" course first!

Description
Save time with this practical Product Management course! My first course, the "Great Product Manager" helped over 160 people start their Product Management dream jobs in companies like Adobe, Amazon, Microsoft, PayPal, Mercedes-Benz, and Zalando! This is a follow-up to this work to make sure you will rock your Product Management job interview!⠀Hi! I am Dr Bart, Senior Product Manager at Microsoft and getting where I am now was a great challenge! In fact, it took years of learning and developing to develop the right skill set. One of those skills is the ability to give a great performance and the right answers in a job interview!Whatever you did, however great of a Product Manager you are, there is always the final potential stop of a job interview. A lot of things can go wrong there! Unfortunately, you don't have control over everything that happens in that room or over the call. That's why you need to do your best with the elements you can control.Here is where this course comes in! After completing it you will:know what to research and prepare before the job interview,build up confidence,have the right mindset to try again and again with optimism, be ready for the most common Product Manager job interview questions,have great answers you can rehearse for those,know exactly what each of these questions asks (they are often really asking for a completely different thing!),have refreshed the theory on the key Product Management topics,have a plan to tackle an unexpected question...and many more!In this course, I have put everything I know about winning job interviews, both in terms of knowledge as well as being mentally prepared. Those interviews, when failed, can take a big toll on you. Why suffer if you can easily avoid it? I will help you prepare to deal with that!As for the knowledge part; I've spent weeks of research to make sure I craft the list of the most meaningful and common Product Management questions. Most importantly, I made sure I uncover their real meanings and present to you, what you need to say to crack those questions!Don't wait, enroll and make sure you will perform brilliantly in your next job interview!If you have any questions, please reach out to me on LinkedIn or Udemy. I will be more than happy to answer, but in the meantime, here's a quick FAQ:1. Why 42 questions?it's just how my research shaped up - 42* made sense in terms of universal and practical usability. If I missed something really important, I will add additional answers to my YouTube channel!2. Do I need to take the "Great Product Manager" course first?No, though this course is a follow-up, it was also built as a standalone program. 3. Should I take this course if I already completed the "Great Product Manager" course?If you are looking for a new Product Manager position, yes!4. Is it completely new material or is there some overlap with the "Great Product Manager" course?There is around 20-30% of overlap in general topics between the two courses. However, it's 100% original, revised material with new, recontextualized and rethought videos delivered in a way to help you best perform in the job interview.*If you read "Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy" book, I can also tell you that 42 is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything. That includes the answer to the question "How many questions do I need to know to win my Product Management job interview?". If not, go read the book, it's a great, light comedy!

Overview

Section 1: Section 1: Intro

Lecture 1 Course Introduction

Lecture 2 About your instructor

Lecture 3 The job interview preparation

Lecture 4 The right mindset

Lecture 5 Job interview loop of learning

Lecture 6 During the job interview

Lecture 7 Answering unexpected question

Lecture 8 Question 0 - HR opening questions

Lecture 9 Setting the stage...

Section 2: Module 2 - Career Questions

Lecture 10 Module 2 - Basic career questions

Lecture 11 Question 1: Tell me about yourself

Lecture 12 Question 2: Tell me about your career

Lecture 13 Question 3: Why Product management?

Lecture 14 Question 4: Who is a Product manager?

Lecture 15 Question 5: What is your biggest success?

Lecture 16 Question 6: What is your biggest failure?

Lecture 17 Question 7: How did your break into Product Management?

Lecture 18 Question 8: What makes a great product?

Lecture 19 Question 9: Why are you changing jobs?

Lecture 20 Question 10: Why our company?

Lecture 21 Question 11: What changes would you make to our existing/your favourite product?

Lecture 22 Question 12: What do our competitors do better than us?

Lecture 23 Question 13: How would your first 90 days here look like?

Lecture 24 Question 14: How would you help your team grow?

Section 3: Module 3 - Typical Product Management scenarios

Lecture 25 Module 3 - Typical Product Management scenarios

Lecture 26 Question 15: How do you create a roadmap?

Lecture 27 Question 16: Where do you find ideas for a product/product improvements?

Lecture 28 Question 17: How do you turn those ideas into reality?

Lecture 29 Question 18: How do you you prioritize your backlog?

Lecture 30 Question 19: When would you say a product design is complete/MVP is ready?

Lecture 31 Question 20: What do you do with an idea that requires 6 sprints to complete?

Lecture 32 Question 21: How do you choose product metrics?

Lecture 33 Question 22: How do you determine whether the product launch is successful?

Lecture 34 Link to the Diablo: Immortal video

Lecture 35 Question 23: How would you price a new product?

Lecture 36 Question 24: How would you communicate a release delay?

Lecture 37 Question 25: What makes a great MVP?

Lecture 38 Question 26: How do you earn your stakeholders trust?

Lecture 39 Question 27: How do you lead without authority?

Lecture 40 Question 28: How do you deal with senior level stupid request?

Lecture 41 Question 29: How do get convince your team to an idea?

Lecture 42 Question 30: Buy or build?

Lecture 43 Question 31: What are good strategies for growth?

Lecture 44 Great YouTube channels with dozens of Growth Stories.

Lecture 45 Question 32: How do you keep stakeholders updated?

Lecture 46 Question 33: How would you deal with a sudden drop in an important metric?

Section 4: Module 4: Case studies

Lecture 47 Module 4: Case studies

Lecture 48 Question 34: How would you build a car for blind people?

Lecture 49 Question 35: Explain the cloud to a child

Lecture 50 Question 36: How many Google searches are done every minute?

Lecture 51 Question 37: Boss wants you to make a new product on a hunch. What do you do?

Lecture 52 Question 38: How would you grow a respected fridge business?

Lecture 53 Question 39: How would you justify the "verified" feature in Twitter?

Lecture 54 Question 40: Would you add podcasts to Facebook?

Lecture 55 Question 41: Why are there there fewer Uber airport drop-offs than pick-ups?

Lecture 56 Question 42: Why did Clubhouse fail?

Lecture 57 Closing the stage.

Lecture 58 Final words

Lecture 59 How to get in touch - Discord sever and my LinkedIn profile

Lecture 60 Additional Answers on YouTube channel

Section 5: Additional Learnings

Lecture 61 About additional videos section

Lecture 62 Mock interview 1

Lecture 63 Mock interview 2 (Course exclusive)

Lecture 64 Before the job interview

Lecture 65 After the job interview

Lecture 66 What is an MVP?

Lecture 67 What are the MVP types?

Professionals planning to become a Product Manager,Junior and mid product managers planning to jump-start their careers,Acting and senior Product Manager and Product Owners looking for inspiration or different take on what they do,Code developers looking to transition to Product Management,Business Analysts looking to transition to Product Management,Data scientists looking to transition to Product Management,Sales agents looking to transition to Product Management,Project managers looking to transition to Product Management,Design engineers looking to transition to Product Management,Product Owners looking to transition to Product Management,Junior Product Managers,Associate Product managers,Graduates looking to start their career

Homepage

[Bild: 54question40wouldyoua99frk.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Complete Coding Interview Preparation Masterclass Panter 0 62 04.03.2024, 12:47
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Amazon Interview Questions - Data Structures & Algorithms Panter 0 62 31.12.2023, 00:27
  The Best Information For Getting And Acing Any Job Interview Panter 0 96 16.12.2022, 01:47
  The Complete Investment Banking Interview Course Panter 0 95 21.11.2022, 16:18
  Tech House - Mixing And Arrangement Masterclass Panter 0 114 20.11.2022, 17:38
  How To Master Your Online Interview Skills - Complete Guide Panter 0 102 15.11.2022, 13:44

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat