How to create the smooth texture of the skin
How to properly use pencils for professional results
How to draw the hair
How to shade with realism
How to choose the right graphite tones

Requirements
Graphite pencils
Higy-quality paper
Tools for blending (Q-tips, blending stumps)
Eraser

Description
In this course, you will learn to draw a portrait completely from scratch. I will guide you from sketching to finishing touches in this highly detailed tutorial and show you how to draw correct proportions and how to shade to achieve realistic facial features. You will also learn how to shade the skin and how to draw the hair. I will share a lot of tips and tricks with you that will become part of your drawing practice so that you can apply them to your future portraits. In addition to this tutorial, I will provide additional, bonus videos for you, such as testing, reviewing, and comparing the blenders. Furthermore, I will provide you behind the scenes access, showing you how I record and edit my drawing videos. I will also explain how you can scan and edit your drawings to show them on the internet.You will find attached my pencil sketch, images, an eBook containing written instructions with high-quality pictures from this video, additional eBooks containing 20+ drawing tutorials for beginners, the Graphite Tone Value Viewer, and other helpful resources so that you can learn even more and faster.I am excited to have you in my course.Jasmina
Overview
Section 1: How to Draw Faces
Lecture 1 Tools
Lecture 2 New Blender by Caran D'ache: Testing, Review & Comparison
Lecture 3 Sketching
Lecture 4 How to Draw Eyes
Lecture 5 How to Draw a Nose
Lecture 6 How to Draw Lips
Lecture 7 Shading the Skin Part 1
Lecture 8 Shading the Skin Part 2
Lecture 9 Drawing the Hair Part 1
Lecture 10 How I Record and Edit my Drawing Videos
Lecture 11 How to Scan and Edit Your Drawings
The course is suitable to anyone who wants to draw. The highly-detailed tutorials are easy to follow and explained into details

[Bild: howtodrawfacestbcq1.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  How To Draw With Photorealism - Basics & Practice Panter 0 94 10.12.2022, 14:28
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Watercolor Faces And Portraiture: Essential Techniques Panter 0 95 21.11.2022, 16:39
  Corel Draw For Beginners Design In Corel Draw 2020 mitsumi 0 111 17.09.2022, 08:58
Letzter Beitrag: mitsumi
  Anime Academy: How to draw Chibis Panter 0 197 22.05.2022, 02:34
  Anime Academy: How to Draw Heads, Faces, and Expressions! Panter 0 162 22.05.2022, 02:23
  Painting Faces in Watercolour: Fun Sketching Exercises Panter 0 150 23.04.2022, 18:55

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat