• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Illustrator: Get Ahead with a Graphics Expert
[Bild: bqacpxk96zguxmo6jqefaxle21.jpg]

Illustrator: Get Ahead with a Graphics Expert
Published 08/2022
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.01 GB | Duration: 69 lectures • 10h 13m

What you'll learn
All the basics, shortcuts, and advanced tips and tricks, such as clipping masks and pathfinder tools.
Create logos, social media banners, namecards, icons, or designs for clothing and other merchandise.
Design quickly, efficiently, and precisely
Boost your confidence and strengthen your design skills.
Practical graphic design skills to create eye-catching and impactful final outcomes that satisfy the needs of the client, the customer, and the brand

Requirements
Any version of Adobe Illustrator, preferably the CC (Creative Cloud) version.
No prior knowledge or experience with Illustrator is required

Description
Instructor Credentials
My name is Terri Johnson, and I'll be your instructor for the Adobe Illustrator courses. For more than a decade, I have been working with Illustrator on a weekly basis for over 20 years.
As the founder and CEO of an educational publishing company, my team and I used Illustrator and InDesign to create graphics for branding and marketing purposes. In 2020, I sold my business and became a Brand Strategist and Identity Designer. I help other business owners refine and strengthen their brands through strategy and design. I began my design career in 1993 in the magazine industry. In 2001, I started my own publishing company. As a company, we published 75 titles and 2 monthly magazines. I have been working with InDesign and Illustrator ever since. Over the next two decades, I grew my business to employ up to 10 employees and generated over half a million in annual revenue. Also, during those years, I personally authored 11 books and designed over 500 maps and illustrations in InDesign and Illustrator.
Teaching Experience
I've been teaching Illustrator and InDesign in various settings since I launched my first business in 2001. I have instructed individuals in person as well as taught classes online. Also, I have managed my employees and junior designers in my business and given feedback on how to improve my design. You don't have to worry if you're a complete beginner to design. In my course, I will work through steps sequentially, but then routinely circle back for review. This is the best way I know how to cement information in the student's mind so that over time it becomes second nature.
Course Description
<Illustrator: Creating Unique Visual Assets>, are for those who are either brand-new to Illustrator or have had some exposure to it but need to understand it better. Adobe Illustrator is a powerful software program that can make your artwork and graphic design look spectacular. Most commonly, it is used to create logos, icons, charts, infographics, posters, ads, books, magazines, and brochures by artists and graphic designers in different design industries. Knowing Illustrator well will boost your confidence and strengthen your design skills. The Illustrator course will cover all the basics, some shortcuts, and a few advanced tips and tricks, such as clipping masks and pathfinder tools. The beginning and/or immediate Illustrator user will stop seeing limits to their abilities and will begin to see the possibilities of what they can produce. You do not need to be a great artist or illustrator on paper in order to become a great designer in Illustrator. Once you understand the power of Illustrator, you will be able to create graphics of all kinds. You will be able to create logos, social media banners, namecards, icons, or designs for clothing and other merchandise. If you can imagine it, you can create it in Illustrator.
To Students
Once you finish this course, you'll be ready to create all kinds of graphic designs for the workplace or your own freelancing career. I will teach you to design quickly, efficiently, and precisely so that your work is not only beautiful, but sharp and balanced as well. Plus, I will give you some tips for working with clients and some time-saving tricks that will save you when working under a deadline.
Who this course is for
Anyone who wants to start using Illustrator in their career & get paid for their Illustrator skills.

[Bild: illustratorgetaheadwi5acaa.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from DDownload

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  InDesign: Get Ahead with a Graphics Expert Panter 0 69 11.12.2022, 16:22
Letzter Beitrag: Panter

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat