Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Bio-Organic Farming & Gardening: Grow Your Own Food
[Bild: 0pvd2aaod34jhdatulth7kkiol.jpg]

Bio-Organic Farming & Gardening: Grow Your Own Food
Last updated 4/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 9.45 GB | Duration: 6h 53m

IT'S ALL HERE! Soil, Plan/Prep, Compost, Seeds, Plant, Pests, Harvest- GROW Your OWN BioDynamic Organics

What you'll learn
How To Farm- Thorough Simpl, Step-by-Step Organic Farming, utilizing ancient tried-and-true Farming Methods and Rhythms from Cosmos
Examples from Ladakh, Thailand, Nepal, Saipan Island, South Korea, all of which can apply to Your Operation.
To Grow your Own Food in the most reliable, practical Earth-loving ways possible.

Requirements
The Essential BioDynamics is highly suggested as a pre-req, to really make the farming experience top quality. its an impressive difference!

Description
WELCOME TO BIO-ORGANIC FARMING & GARDENINGIt's SimPL.How To Farm- Thorough, Simpl, Step-by-Step Organic Farming, utilizing ancient tried-and-true Farming Methods and Rhythms from CosmosExamples from Ladakh, Thailand, Nepal, Saipan Island, South Korea, all of which can apply to Your Operation.To Grow your Own Food in the most reliable, practical Earth-loving ways possible.When Complemented w/ The Essential BioDynamics course, you create your Formidable Farming Foundation- Synergistic Flow in our own Fields, Windowpots and Backyards. DO YOU LOVE AMAZING FOOD?This is about sensible easy natural farming, properly timed by Cosmic rhythms. Why should growing food ever be different?THIS is a complete, in-the-field hands~on intensive- which comes with a lifetime experienced farming coach to answer all your questions.... showing how YOU can take control of your own environment and food supply, simply by growing the highest quality food- best flavour, highest nutritional content, shortest time, minimal blights & infestations...using BioDynamic Rhythms & the materials you have around you.~~~~~~~~A Message For These Times~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ for anyone! everywhere! who can lift a tool............FOR THE FIRST TIME in recent memory,ORGANIC FARMERS are rising to Center Stagein global importance to their fellow Humans-AS Health & Wellness is a PRIMAL human concern throughout our precious, abused and damaged Planet-We stand in the position now, finally-to provide the highest-quality, highly-valued and vitally enriching FOOD, to a human DEMAND which will continue to RISEas "conventional", chemical farming continues to FAIL.WE, as food growers, CAN MAKE PEOPLE STRONGER-WE CAN MAKE OURSELVES, STRONGER.Let us all bring the best of Life's Nutrifying Essenceto as many hungry souls as we can!to this, I say THANK YOU for showing interest in this oft-ignored yet necessary staple of human life and well-being. ~ thank you ALL, for being here ~ ------------------end of message ---------------------A Note For Organic Farmers:The Essential BioDynamics is intended to be taken BEFORE the farming courses, in a logical triad of Cosmos Education, Earth-Care, and Strategic Organic Food Production.1. The Essential BioDynamics provides The Why- vital details on supportive Cosmic rhythms, delivering the unique potency for 2. Bio-Organic Farming & Gardening which provides The How- a basic foundation of Earth prep and BioDynamic-Organic Food Production, and 3. Living Farm! provides The What- strategizing farm efforts, and suggests practical Options to improve long-term Economics and Community Acceptance for You, The Bio-Organic Farmer. ---------------------------------------Recent UPDATES LOG:20 Nov 2019- Three new lectures - Observational Soil Analysis, and two cell structure lectures- to bolster the prepp and pre-planting process.29 March 2020- A NEW Section 4: CONSEQUENCE: Farming Laziness and Disregard was created, and offers organic solutions to repair some of our worst ills regarding FOOD.13 April 2020- Two new lectures- Organics in the Accidental Forefront, in the course front section, a reprint from the SimPLife YouTube series, Virus Farming Update. ~and~Changing the "Organic" Game , an offering on changing the heavily-controlled "organic" label.26 April 2020- A NEW Section 7: Natural Pest Control created,5 lectures, completed 5 May."It's about time!", echo course participants....These latest additions raise our overall total to 73 LECTURESand, the day aint over yet....... ---------------------------------------- WHAT THEY'RE SAYING: ~testimonials from Course engagers~"Well I have finally finished the course, it has kept me coming back for more and more. I look at piles of leaves and wonder why they havent been collected by a composter, I look at the vast array of tools I have in my garden shed and compare them to im's 2 tools, I think of all the money I have spent on compost, the wasted effort and time spent on my garden to be dissapointed by the results. I am a new man from now on I am going to KEEP THINGS SIMPLE. I am going to compost everything thats suitable and waste nothing. I have thoroughly enjoyed this course and consider it a life changer. Well done im for teaching us SIMPLE is best."- Vic A."A great insight to Bio dynamic/organic planting and the instructor's passion to a healthy future can be realized through his efforts in teaching and showing the practical methods. I have learnt a lot through this course and can't wait to try BD methods in my backyard gardening. I would really encourage everyone to try this course who is interested in learning how easy is to have a chemical free garden by just availing what nature has provided us.Thank you Im for all your efforts in spreading your wealth of knowledge and mother earth is proud to have your presence.. :) Good luck in all your future endeavors!!"- Sendhivel A"Practical and informative, this is really an exciting course. Being made aware of these biodynamic practices and putting them to immediate use, is worth more than pure gold. I am humbled by having received such ancient knowledge at this stage in my life. With gratitude."- Nancy D. ------------------------------------------------------This is Ladakhi Organic Farming utilizing BioDynamics (BD), or the cosmic dance which infuses, flows throughout Life on our mother planet. What does that mean.......you simply-Know how the BD rythmns and calendar guide us into the highest-probability, best-results days for doing everything related to our beautiful farm- or tomatoes in the windowbox- throughout every season.Everything you need for SimPLy growing your own food- detailed on-site videos, storydocs & infotools, coming to you LIVE from high-desert (himalayan Ladakh), tropical (Thailand) and temperate climes (Korea): planning & creating, planting, nutrifying, watering & cultivation- and of course, the Glorious Harvest.Not for info-tourists, you will be fairly tested for assured farming results...Career farmers, backyard hobbyists, avid foodies or community leaders, urban or rural, will find this creatively fun & essential!~ WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THE COURSE ~ EXPERIENCE not required! Only a willingness for Personal AdventureThe Core Concept here is Self-Reliance: not dependence.STRIVE for Flight by your own Wings and we'll help you get there!All pertinent Info & Links will be supplied, to support your Efforts & Research.Questions? USE your Instructor to FILL IN what is missing!FarmField needs: A piece of Land is ideal, otherwise multiple Containers work just fine...Soil Builder needs: Organic Materials such as local manures, dried grasses or grains; vegetable Scraps from kitchen, restaurant or yardWater needs: Natural water supply (river, stream, canal) or water mains (piped-in supply, hose etc)The Bio-Farmer's BEST TOOL List: a BioDynamics Calendar (free online, links provided) A Sturdy Farming Hoe, a hand Digger or Trowel, a Bucket or two Experienced Clothing: Gloves, Sunhat, long-sleeved cotton Shirt, tough bare Feet, old Shoes BUDDIES to help you have FUN - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - (group projects are always BEST) ....and a SMILE VITAL:At any time, if something does not make sense to you, or you have a particular situation to ask about- USE this course as an info-forum! ASK ANY and EVERY QUESTION in course discussions, so others may benefit, in addition to yourself. In this indirect way, you are thus also helping to teach, or direct, the course.have fun with this!imSensibleintegratedmultiplicity forPracticalLiving

Overview

Section 1: Welcome to Growing Your Own Vital & Highly Nutritious Food!

Lecture 1 Bio-Organic Intro: This Course, in a NutShell

Lecture 2 "What Is Farming?" The Movie

Lecture 3 The Farmer Dictator

Lecture 4 Organics in the Accidental Forefront

Lecture 5 Animal vs Veg Farming

Lecture 6 What Does ORGANIC Even Mean?

Lecture 7 Changing the "ORGANIC" Game

Lecture 8 Bio-Organic Info & Links

Section 2: SUBSOIL SMORGASBORD: Compost & Soil Treats

Lecture 9 Observational Soil Analysis

Lecture 10 The Real Deal: Aerobic, Thermophilic Compost

Lecture 11 Assembling the Compost Trench

Lecture 12 Compost Methods: Trench, Bins, Windrow & Containers

Lecture 13 Bio-Org Soil Treats: Feasts for Friendly Fungus

Lecture 14 Windrow Composting in Saipan

Section 3: PLAN: Prepare Your Farm

Lecture 15 THAILAND: Before You Dig In, Some Basics

Lecture 16 THAILAND: Observe A Basic Ladakhi-Style Farm Build

Lecture 17 GOT RESOURCES? a Farm Status Quo checklist

Lecture 18 Planting Companions, Fun & Farm Improvement

Lecture 19 A SimPL Farm Record

Lecture 20 Planning Your Farm Layout

Section 4: CONSEQUENCE: Farming Laziness and Disregard

Lecture 21 Row Farming

Lecture 22 Plastic As Mulch

Lecture 23 Solutions Before Consequence

Section 5: DIGGING IN: Let's Build A Farm!

Lecture 24 A SimPLy Divine Ladakhi Farmscape, Climate & People

Lecture 25 All About the Clay: Cell Building & Maintenance

Lecture 26 Cell Construction 2019 Add-On

Lecture 27 5 Cell Structure Ladakh 2019

Lecture 28 Massive Fields, Major Production: Grains & Bulk Food

Lecture 29 Baaad Farmer! Applying SimPLife HOT Mix & URINE

Lecture 30 Turning Nutrients Under the Soil

Lecture 31 The Importance of Seeds: Selecting For Conditions

Lecture 32 BD Quiz: Executive Decision Time

Lecture 33 BD Quiz: Executive Answers

Lecture 34 BD Quiz: Executive Other Aspects

Lecture 35 The Planting Niche: Depths, Spacings & Companions

Lecture 36 PLANTING Those Seeds & Chatting Up Nutrients

Section 6: AFTERPLANT: Nurturing Soil & Produce

Lecture 37 Subsoil Savvy & The Initial AfterPlant Watering

Lecture 38 Dare We Ask, What Is Farming?

Lecture 39 Water Choice: Canal vs. Hose Feed

Lecture 40 Like What We've Done With the Place? the Update

Lecture 41 Transplanting: Cells Become Nurseries

Lecture 42 Multiplicitous Mulching & Green Manures

Lecture 43 Thinning 1: BioDynamical Benefitisms

Lecture 44 Thinning 2: All About the Speed & More

Lecture 45 Curios- Tips n Tricks

Section 7: Natural Pest Control

Lecture 46 Pest Control One- Pokhara NEPAL

Lecture 47 BORAX! the Miracle Mineral

Lecture 48 Diatomaceous Earth (DE)

Lecture 49 HODGEPODGE- Ants, Wasps, Burrowers, Hookworms

Lecture 50 Pollinators & Building Pests

Section 8: HARVEST: The Glorious Abundance

Lecture 51 Harvest Conditions & the Human Factor

Lecture 52 Use The WHOLE PLANT!

Lecture 53 Harvest, That Glorious Abundance

Lecture 54 Gotta Love Those Trees: Harvest Fruits

Lecture 55 UpMarket Those Fruits! Harvest Dried Fruit

Lecture 56 Chop, Bundle & Thresh: Harvest Grains

Lecture 57 Autumn Abundance: Rooftop Mulch & Late Farming

Lecture 58 Harvest Update & Farming Summary

Section 9: BioOrg in Action: URBAN Korea

Lecture 59 That Wide-Open Korean Farmscape...

Lecture 60 Urban Prep: Hoe vs. Shovel vs. Grass

Lecture 61 A Yummy Soil for the Urban Farmette

Lecture 62 BD: The BIG Exciting Quiz

Lecture 63 BD: BIG Exciting Answers

Lecture 64 Late-Season Action Update

Section 10: BioOrg Development: URBAN Second Season

Lecture 65 Prepping the Farmette for a New Season

Lecture 66 Precious Seeds: What To Plant and Why

Lecture 67 Plant Those Seeds!

Lecture 68 Up Till Now: What We Learned So Far

Section 11: BioOrg in Action: Monsoon Farming Nepal

Lecture 69 Monsoon Farming Intro

Lecture 70 POST Monsoon Planting Tips

Lecture 71 Weeds and BioDiversity

Lecture 72 Monsoon Guide

Section 12: Bonus BioOrg in Action: Bits n Bobs

Lecture 73 Urban GreenFields- Residence Field, Pokhara Nepal

Lecture 74 Bonus: How To Nutrify Sandy Soil, PART ONE

Lecture 75 Bonus: How To Nutrify Sandy Soil, PART TWO

ALL Of US can farm! normally, creative/activist souls would be most attracted to this, but anyone who wishes to be more active in their Life is very welcome!

Homepage

[Bild: 16thailandobserveabas3zfrq.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  TTC - Where Our Food Really Comes From Panter 0 60 24.12.2023, 17:11
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Living Farm! The Self-Reliance Cash Crop Organic Ideabank Panter 0 86 13.12.2022, 19:10
  Learn Squared - Organic Sculpting with Arsen Asyrankulov enterprises113 0 107 29.08.2022, 10:32
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  Food 4.0 - The Food & Beverage Industry In Industry 4.0 Panter 0 155 13.08.2022, 17:41
  Organic Chemistry 1-Master The Concepts! Panter 0 171 06.08.2022, 21:11
  Organic TikTok Academy by Jimmy Farley emmuon91 0 123 02.08.2022, 12:24
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat