Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
The Best Information For Getting And Acing Any Job Interview
[Bild: 07nukivdosj1ngcdwo4kqaichc.jpg]

The Best Information For Getting And Acing Any Job Interview
Last updated 9/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 6.07 GB | Duration: 4h 57m

This course is all about acquiring the skills needed to get and ace any interview you go on

What you'll learn
You will learn how to get the interview of your dreams
You will learn how to prepare for the interview
You will learn the best way to behave during an interview
You will learn how to make a great first impression
You will learn how to build the best resume for your dream job
You will learn how to create a winning cover letter
You will learn what to do during a restaurant interview
You will learn how to dress for success
You will learn how to close an interview
You will learn what question you will be asked during an interview
You will learn what questions you should ask during an interview
And all important, you will learn the question that should not be asked of you during and interview
You will learn how to follow up on your interview
You will learn what employers are directly looking for from you
Then we will switch gears and you will learn how to use your voice more effectively
You will learn some simple proper grammar terms
You will learn how to use your body language to your benefit
And finally, you will learn how to determine the personality type you are meeting with and how to adjust your communication with them for better understanding

Requirements
This course is basic in it's presentation of information but the content is complete. It is all you need to get the interview, prepare for the interview and then ace it. The only requirement is your willingness to learn

Description
Sooner or later, everyone must face the daunting task of interviewing for a job. Whether it's for just a job to keep your bills paid, or if it's the dream job you've always wanted, there are many things that you have to remember before you can get that job that you so desire.Hi, my name is Brent Dalley and I have written and produced this course using the same technique I have used in most of my courses: I do a lot of research to make sure my information is current and then rely on my past experiences to teach correct principles. See, the only way you know what I am telling you is true is if you can know that I have experienced what we are going to talk about first hand. I couldn't even begin to come up with the amount of employment interviews I have conduct over my career but it is a lot. Fortunately for me I have only been interviewed a few times and most of those were years ago when I was just starting out in the business world.I have seen it all, and heard it all many times so believe me, when I tell you something to avoid during an interview, I have personally experienced it.Most people assume that the most important part of a job interview is showing up well groomed, but there is more to it than that. Everything that you could ever want may be riding on your behavior at a job interview. The smallest thing can mean the difference between your having a new job, or you're still pounding the pavement trying to score a new interview.It is common knowledge that it is generally the smallest detail that causes people to fail a job interview. The fact that you can score an interview at all shows that you already have the right stuff for the job. However, scoring the interview is merely the first step in the journey that is to get you the job of your dreams.This course is to be your comprehensive guide to winning that job that you so crave. In following these steps, you will have all of the knowledge required to get your body through the door that you are most trying to step into. In this course, you will learn:How to get the interview of your choice.,How to prepare for the interview., How to make a great first impression., How to conduct yourself during the interview. What the most common questions are. What questions to ask your interviewer. What common mistakes you should avoid making About the post interview follow-up. Questions that interviewers cannot ask.Then we are going to learn how to completely dominate the second interview, you know the one where you meet with the department head or someone else not connected with human resources. In this part of the course you will learn:How to communicate with understanding, proper voice tone to use, how to effectively speak on the phone and how to determine the personality type you are meeting with. And how to adjust your approach with each for greater understanding
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: How To Get The Interview
Lecture 2 Scoring The Interview
Lecture 3 Telephoning For The Interview
Lecture 4 Preparing For The Interview
Lecture 5 Practice Your Responses
Section 3: How To Act
Lecture 6 How Should I Act In The Interview
Lecture 7 Body Language
Lecture 8 Your Resume
Lecture 9 Your Cover Letter
Section 4: The Do's and Don'ts During An Interview - Just A Gentle Warning
Lecture 10 Do's and Don'ts
Lecture 11 The Dreaded Restaurant Interview
Lecture 12 Tips To Help You Ace The Interview
Section 5: Common Questions
Lecture 13 First Time Interview Questions
Lecture 14 What Happens After The Interview
Lecture 15 Employer Evaluation
Lecture 16 The First Half Summary
Section 6: Verbal Communication
Lecture 17 Developing Good Speech Habits
Lecture 18 Practice Makes Perfect
Lecture 19 Establishing Intonation and Tone
Lecture 20 Upending and Up-talking
Lecture 21 Using Your Voice To Influence
Lecture 22 Developing Good Listening Skills
Lecture 23 Primer on Using the Telephone in Business
Section 7: Written Communication or Be Careful You Are Writing History
Lecture 24 The Tone
Lecture 25 Emails - What and Why
Lecture 26 The Mechanics of a Business Email
Lecture 27 The Mechanics of a Business Letter
Lecture 28 The Meeting Agenda
Section 8: The Unspoken Language or Body Language
Lecture 29 Understanding Non-Verbal Communication
Lecture 30 Facial Expression
Lecture 31 Defensive Bored and Just Tuned Out
Lecture 32 Misleading Misinforming and Lying
Lecture 33 Interviews Negotiations and Reflections
Lecture 34 One Size Does Not Fit All
Lecture 35 Working With Groups and Disengagement
Lecture 36 Interpreting Body Language
Section 9: A Primer on Grammar
Lecture 37 Grammar Primer
Lecture 38 Phrases to Avoid
Section 10: Beyond the Basics. Learning How to Communicate With Different Personalities
Lecture 39 Where Do We Go From Here?
Lecture 40 The Four DISC Personality Types
Lecture 41 So Different People have Different Personalities, So What
Section 11: Knowing is Understanding. How to Identify the Four Basic DISC Types
Lecture 42 Communicating By the Numbers
Section 12: Communicating for Understanding
Lecture 43 We All Want to be Understood!
Section 13: What Do I Do Now? He is Really Upset!
Lecture 44 Stress or Pressure, Which is It? Does it Matter?
Lecture 45 Negotiating When Stress and Pressure are in the Equation
Lecture 46 Motivating in Stress Filled Situation
If you are new to the job market or a seasoned veteran looking for a new challenge this information will give you a leg up on any other job candidate, unless, of course, they are also a student of this instructional course

[Bild: thebestinformationforieclg.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from DDownload

Archive Password: "The Old Continent" [First Letter Capital]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Complete Coding Interview Preparation Masterclass Panter 0 62 04.03.2024, 12:47
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Amazon Interview Questions - Data Structures & Algorithms Panter 0 58 31.12.2023, 00:27
  Win your Product Management job interview with Big Tech's PM Panter 0 96 01.12.2022, 00:41
  The Complete Investment Banking Interview Course Panter 0 95 21.11.2022, 16:18
  How To Master Your Online Interview Skills - Complete Guide Panter 0 100 15.11.2022, 13:44
  How To Successfully Prepare For An Interview In English Panter 0 106 11.11.2022, 14:31

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat