Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Unleash The Doer Revolution Within You
[Bild: 4829060001ffwdxa.jpg]

Unleash The Doer Revolution Within You
Published 08/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 63 lectures (7h 9m) | Size: 9.5 GB

Find a Way to Pursue Prosperity & Holistic Wealth

What you'll learn
Understand what wealth really means to you
How to intensify your desires, dreams, and goals
3 ages of human beings and that the most precious thing you must protect in life is the value of time
Tools of wisdom, powerful ingredients and rules to create movement and become a prosperous Doer
Overcome a scarcity mindset and recondition to prosperity using the 7 Wealth Stages framework
See your life as a one-unit spread across eight areas of Holistic Wealth
Requirements
You must be focused on yourself to fulfill your dreams and not just work for someone who is goal-oriented
You must challenge yourself and commit to building self-esteem with courage
You must analyze and assess who you really are because when you spend time getting to know yourself, you acquire an authentic growth mindset
You must be willing to unleash your Doer Revolution within you
You must get serious about change, keep searching and start growing!
Description
- Feeling stuck?
- Having not enough time?
- Maybe, your job is pulling you down?
- Not satisfied with your career or failing to start something new?
- Struggling with your discipline?
- Not having direction, framework, or compass to improve your life?
- Are you in a state of mind where you feel you deserve a better life and to become extraordinary?
HAVE YOU BEEN ASKING MORE THAN THESE QUESTIONS LATELY?
I know you have. so welcome to our 7-hour transformational program.
In this course, you will discover
the hidden obstacles, smokescreens, and personal weaknesses that might hold you back
3 ages of human beings and that the most precious thing you must protect in life is the value of time
3 simple yet effective ingredients to rewire your mindset
3 tools of wisdom to intensify your mind
3 exceptional rules to set you toward prosperity
9 Doer's habits to get the maximum out of your day
How to deal with self-care & self-discipline from a unique perspective
6 types of prosperity archetypes
A compass to climb up in your professional and personal life using the 7 Wealth Stages framework
See your life as one unit spread across eight vital areas of Holistic Wealth
And much more...
Remember, if you believe in yourself - it is YOUR revolution to no longer accept the average and ordinary life and do whatever it takes to rewire your mindset to the next level.
And the ultimate strategy is heavily investing in yourself FIRST.
That is the trigger point because the very first step of getting what you deserve in life is to get serious about change.
And that's why we created The Doer Revolution because it is an actionable course to push you forward.
I'm here to guide you, I'm here to help you to climb the wealth pyramid. We'll do it together. I'm here to advise you. I don't know everything, but I know something. As my mentor taught me, you cannot find answers to all your questions from one person. You must use a combination of efforts and learn from several people to find what you want. And this is what I feel I can do for you. I'm your teacher, coach, mentor, or whatever you want to call it.
The school system and society teach you to kill your desire, dreams, and goals. I teach you to intensify your desire, dreams, and goals and will show you the reason you want to become a prosperous Doer.
It's time to Believe, Act and Prosper.
So welcome to the revolution!
Who this course is for
Self-starters who no longer want to accept average and ordinary life
Employees and freelancers who want to find a framework, blueprint, guideline, or compass to guide them through life's confusing turns so they can reach their destination
Dreamers who are on a transformational path to becoming Doers
Doers who are obsessed to find the starting point toward an extraordinary life

[Bild: unleashthedoerrevolutb7efd.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from DDownload

Archive Password: "The Old Continent" [First Letter Capital]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Unleash the Power of Your Mind - Igor Ledochowski enterprises113 0 78 27.03.2023, 13:20
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  The Revolution Strong Summit enterprises113 0 73 28.02.2023, 07:13
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  Ecom Revolution Training Program by Sebastian Esqueda emmuon91 0 78 18.12.2022, 16:33
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  Mike Filsaime - The Digital Marketing Revolution Success Bundle emmuon91 0 112 04.11.2022, 15:28
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  Gaia - Quantum Revolution Panter 0 109 02.10.2022, 00:46
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Healing The Wounded Child Within To Unleash Your Inner "G" mitsumi 0 100 18.09.2022, 09:03
Letzter Beitrag: mitsumi

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat