Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
TOTAL Python: Become an Advanced Python Developer in 16 days
[Bild: 45806345d6cmfeiq.jpg]

TOTAL Python: Become an Advanced Python Developer in 16 days
Last Updated 09/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 225 lectures (26h 19m) | Size: 13.3 GB

One REAL project per day. From ZERO to Facial Recognition. Machine Learning, Data Science, Django, IGU, Games and more!

What you'll learn
You will master professional Python programming
You will create robust, advanced and useful programmes
You will work on real-world programmes every day. Each section ends with a project that you can complete using what you have learnt during the day
You will apply Python in applications such as: Games, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Administrative Management and much more
Understand Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
You will learn the most complex topics with clarity

Requirements
A computer with internet connnection
Eagerness to make a jump in your career and gladly learn something every day

Description
Learn ALL PYTHON in 16 days

Our intensive programme was designed for you to learn and practice, in a 16-day study schedule

Each day you will create a real and complete program

Each concept includes a downloadable PDF so you have everything at hand

Each video has a theoretical introduction and a practical demonstration

Each lesson comes with 3 coding exercises for you to practice what you have learned

Each topic closes with a quiz to reinforce what you've learnt

Your learning path is divided into 3 parts

Day 1 to Day 6: Basic training. The fundamental concepts of Python to become a robust programmer with a firm foundation.

Day 7 to day 9: Advanced phase. Enter Object Oriented Programming (OOP), to create agile, robust, efficient, repeatable, and maintainable programs.

From day 10 onwards: Evolve to Expert. You are already an advanced Python programmer, and the time has come to learn about its main real-world applications. You'll delve into areas of development such as

Games

Graphical Interfaces

Web Scraping

Artificial Intelligence

Web Development

Data Science

Facial Recognition

Machine Learning

and much (much) more.

Why we can help you?

We are Phil Ebiner and Federico Garay, and we are Best Seller instructors, with top ratings on Udemy. We have created many of the best-selling courses worldwide, that are related to programing languages, graphic & visual design, and other very useful resources for software creators.

Phil Ebiner is a world-renowned and acclaimed instructor. His more than 2.5 million students have learned skills ranging from programming to photography, and he has taken online teaching to a new level.

Federico Garay has helped more than 150,000 people achieve life-changing learning. His C#, VBA and Pandas/Python programming courses led many students to achieve that dream job or that much deserved promotion.

What the students say

"This program is perfect, the classes well explained and the teachers transmits encouragement and very professional above all, after taking the course I am quite confident to learn more and continue my way in the world of programming and video games." (Ares Xavier Aren)

"So far I have found it to be an excellent course, quite detailed, but I am not surprised because I have taken another course before with them, and the truth is that you learn because you learn, some of the best teachers I have seen who are really interested in making the subject clear. As soon as I saw these teachers taught this subject, I did not hesitate to buy it..." (Erika Raquel Gutiérrez Aguilar)

"As a novice I wanted to learn programming to have another hobby, but how these guys explains it, how they teaches it, how they knows what they are saying, is convincing me to turn it into a real profession" (Carlos David Villamarin Marrugo)

Why learn PYTHON

Python is one of the most sought-after languages in the world. Because of its simplicity, ductility and flexibility, it has become the language of choice. Its instructions are as close as possible to the human language, which makes it easier to learn, and this makes it ideal for people who are just starting out in the world of programming.

In addition to being simple, it is powerful: with a few lines of code you can perform tasks that in other programming languages would take hundreds of lines, and this considerably increases your productivity.

On the other hand, it is one of the most versatile programming languages in existence, and can be used in many different fields. That is to say, it allows you to program from video games to websites and mobile applications.

Reasons NOT to take this course

We can't think of any. But if you want to take the course RISK-FREE, remember that you have Udemy's 100% money back guarantee within 30 days. We are not worried, because we know you're going to love Total Python.

This is your starting point to explore this interesting field, which you may never have dared to tackle before. This is your chance. In just two days you will overcome all your fears and be ready to go for the most sought-after (and best-paid) programming languages on the planet.

Do you dare to start this exciting adventure that will change your life right now? We are waiting for you in lecture #1.

Phil & Fede

Who this course is for
Beginners with no prior knowledge of Python
Initiates who wish to push their skills to the maximum
Advanced Python users who want to apply it in specific areas of development
Programmers of other languages who want to include Python in their CVs
Entrepreneurs who want to create their own applications for their businesses
Dreamers who want to turn their lives around and said, "I'm going to be a programmer, where do I start?"

Homepage

[Bild: 25.day6pythonchallengmeij3.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Python and Machine Learning for Complete Beginners Panter 0 45 08.03.2024, 00:11
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Learn 100+ Python Pattern Printing Programs In Simple Way Panter 0 33 04.03.2024, 13:14
  Der Ultimative Python-Kurs Für Data Science, Ml & Ai Panter 0 53 13.02.2024, 17:09
  Selenium Python: Beginners To Advanced [Live Project] Panter 0 62 09.02.2024, 23:19
  Learn Complete Python In Simple Way Panter 0 47 06.02.2024, 08:25
  100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023 Panter 0 46 05.02.2024, 11:04

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat