Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
M&A Value Investing - How To Acquire A Business
[Bild: 2ma1x9mbdzmg9xwnzr5ei95ewd.jpg]

M&A Value Investing - How To Acquire A Business
Last updated 1/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.75 GB | Duration: 7h 53m

M&A - Business acquisition best practices & business intelligence with a real Case Study for enhanced learning.

What you'll learn
How to assess their own business acumen through sound business intelligence
How to choose the right business to acquire.
How to search for that business to acquire.
How to conduct detailed due diligence to find pitfalls and land mines.
How to negotiate purchase of the business and negotiating techniques.
How to find funding.
How to close the purchase efficiently.
Learning parallels a Case Study using The Sardar's purchase of an auto repair shop.

Requirements
A strong business acumen and a desire to acquire business intelligence for decision making

Description
Hello. My name is Nasser Lukmani and I have been in business for the past 40 years. In this course, I will share with you everything you need to know for successful value investing i.e. How To Acquire A Business. In this course I will share with you valuable secrets and nuggets which I have learnt over the past four decades.This course covers all the major steps and processes needed for value investing in a business which will give you the financial freedom you need to enrich your personal life and family life. I will force you to think and dig deep within yourself; make important self-assessments on how best to proceed before it is too late to improve your probability of success. This learning applies not only to your M&A activities but also for ongoing business success. It will help you make educated and strategic business decisions in your M&A value investing activities for success.This course is for all people whether a beginner or a seasoned entrepreneur who are tired of slaving away for someone else and wants to make a major life's change; for those who want to take control of their financial well-being for a more satisfying professional and family life. There is no question that the content is valuable. It is more a question of whether you will be able to invest the time necessary to extract the value and benefits it offers. I will be there every step of the way if you need my help. You can reach out to me any time whether during the course for clarifications or after the fact for support during your M&A activities.It takes perseverance and passion to succeed in business. If you don't have it, you may not want to waste your time. There is no magic pill at the end of the course. It is sprinkled throughout and it is up to you to collect the coins of wisdom as you progress through the course. If you don't find value in this course or don't finish it, therein may be your answer on whether you are really suited to be in your own business.The course will parallel a real Case Study using an actual M&A acquisition process utilized by The Sardars, friends of our, memorialized in two interviews with them. One soon after their purchase and the second, a few months after to capture their lessons learned.Business is my passion and I welcome an opportunity to hear from you and help you in any way you need. Please feel free to reach out to me on Udemy and I will answer any questions you may have. You have taken the right first step towards financial freedom. Now invest the time necessary to find success or you will simply move on in search of that magic pill which does not exist. Good luck.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Video 1 - Welcome to "How to Acquire A Business - Complete Guide & Secrets"
Lecture 2 Video 2 - My Business Courses based on decades of business intelligence
Lecture 3 Video 3 - Who Are You?
Lecture 4 Video 4 - Secret To Success
Lecture 5 Video 5 - Course Agenda
Lecture 6 Video 6 - Who Am I?
Lecture 7 Video 7 - What Makes A Good Leader
Section 2: To Biz Or Not To Biz
Lecture 8 Video 8 - Are You Wired For Business
Section 3: What Is Your Business Model
Lecture 9 Video 9 - Your Ideal Business Model
Lecture 10 Video 10 - The Sardar Business Model
Lecture 11 Video 11 - Your Business Offering
Lecture 12 Video 12 - Test Your Assumptions
Section 4: Business Structures
Lecture 13 Video 13 - Business Structures
Lecture 14 Video 14 - Acquiring Options
Section 5: Establish Your Business
Lecture 15 Video 15 - Establish Your Business
Lecture 16 Video 16 - Business Best Practices
Section 6: Search For A Business To Acquire
Lecture 17 Video 17 - Search For A Business To Acquire
Lecture 18 Video 18 - Search for a Business To Acquire on
Code:
www.bizbuysell.com
Lecture 19 Video 19 - The Sardar Search Process
Lecture 20 Video 20 - The Sardar Right Business
Section 7: Detailed Due Diligence Process
Lecture 21 Video 21 - Detailed Due Diligence
Lecture 22 Video 22 - Due Diligence Rule of 9
Lecture 23 Video 23 - Due Diligence Rule of 9 Continued
Lecture 24 Video 24 - Due Diligence Rule of 9 Continued
Lecture 25 Video 25 - The Sardar Due Diligence
Lecture 26 Video 26 - Sardar Process & Challenges
Section 8: Negotiations & Funding
Lecture 27 Video 27 - Negotiations & Funding
Lecture 28 Video 28 - Negotiation & Funding Continued
Lecture 29 Video 29 - Sardar Negotiating & Funding
Lecture 30 Video 30 - Sardar Loan Process
Section 9: The Closing Process
Lecture 31 Video 31 - Closing Process
Lecture 32 Video 32 - Sardar Closing Process
Section 10: Other Considerations
Lecture 33 Video 33 - Other Considerations
Section 11: The Sardar Business Acquisition Case Study
Lecture 34 Video 34 - The Sardar Business Acquisition, a Case Study
Lecture 35 Video 35 - Sardar Business Hand-Off
Lecture 36 Video 36 - Sardar Business Advice
Lecture 37 Video 37 - The Sardar Interview Part 1
Section 12: Lessons Learned Seven Months After Acquisition
Lecture 38 Video 38 - The Sardar Interview Part 2 - Seven Months After Acquisition
Lecture 39 Video 39 - Star 1 Motors
Section 13: Video 40 - Congratulations
Lecture 40 Video 40 - Congratulations
Only students who truly desire to be in their own business should consider this course. Those who don't have business acumen, will not benefit from the course and will only give it a low rating due to lack of understanding.

[Bild: mavalueinvestinghowtoalitx.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from DDownload

Archive Password: "Name of the Old Continent" [First Letter Capital]

Archive Password: "English name of the Old Continent" [First Letter Capital]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Value Investing in Indian Stock Market Panter 0 66 20.08.2023, 21:10
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  The Complete Trading And Investing Course. Panter 0 64 18.08.2023, 20:40
  30X Business: Learn How To Start And Grow Your Own Business! Panter 0 64 18.08.2023, 20:35
  Strategic Macroeconomics for Business & Investing Panter 0 64 18.08.2023, 20:24
  Kryptowährungen Meisterkurs: Crypto Investing Und Trading Panter 0 71 17.08.2023, 00:47
  Algorithmic Stock Trading and Equity Investing with Python Panter 0 59 17.08.2023, 00:19

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat