Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
The Craft Of Photoshop : Developing Landscapes
[Bild: o776gancybtlcro2hsfbq3piw6.jpg]

The Craft Of Photoshop : Developing Landscapes
Last updated 11/2020
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 6.64 GB | Duration: 5h 33m

Discover an effective workflow for creating beautiful photos within Photoshop!

What you'll learn
How to develop great landscape photos using Adobe Photoshop
The best way to develop a RAW file for landscapes
Learn the good from the bad with High Dynamic Range photography
Stitch together huge panoramic views - and how to get the best results before you even open up Photoshop
Effectively convert a photo to black and white

Requirements
A working copy of Photoshop

Description
'I've learned some of the Photoshop tools, but how do I actually enhance an image, start to finish?'That was the question I saw asked on a Photoshop forum and I thought: 'Good point!' So here is a course designed with just that in mind. I take you through the development of a series of landscape photos, start to finish.We usually start by adjusting a RAW file using the Adobe Camera RAW filter. Then we enhance the photo further in the main Photoshop workspace and go through every step needed to bring it to a final, polished state. Check out the free preview introduction video and see the files we start out with, and then see just how good we can make them by the end.I'll take you through every stage and explain why we are doing things in a particular order. I've given you all the images used on the course to follow along with. I'll show you problems that can crop up and what do about them. Landscape image development brings its own set of problems and opportunities and the various techniques I guide you through take that fact into consideration. This course assumes you have some basic knowledge of Photoshop but I'll also help you there. I've included the notes from 'The Craft of Photoshop: Solid Foundations' which can help to familiarise yourself with the tools we use.As well as giving you a solid grounding in how to develop a landscape photo I'll cover various problems and issues that may arise in your work. We'll also cover things like High Dynamic Range images, stitching panoramic images together (clue - it's got more to do with what you do before you go into Photoshop...), converting images to black and white and how to easily and quickly create a few special effects. Oh, and there's the practice sessions as well...By the end of the course you will have seen and followed along with a series of effective workflows, start to finish. You will gain the confidence to tackle your own images and one day soon you may well be looking at one of your own photos which you've enhanced, and thinking 'That looks fantastic! I did that...'
Overview
Section 1: Hi and welcome to the course!
Lecture 1 Start Here...
Lecture 2 The five step method, part 1
Lecture 3 The five step method, part 2
Lecture 4 The five step method, part 3
Lecture 5 Practice time! Sea cliffs, part 1
Lecture 6 Practice time! Sea cliffs, part 2
Lecture 7 Focus on detail and tone, part 1
Lecture 8 Focus on detail and tone, part 2
Lecture 9 Practice time! Autumn colors, part 1
Lecture 10 Practice time! Autumn colors, part 2
Lecture 11 Dealing with contrast problems, part 1
Lecture 12 Dealing with contrast problems, part 2
Lecture 13 Dealing with contrast problems, part 3
Lecture 14 Snowy hall, part 1
Lecture 15 Snowy hall, part 2
Lecture 16 Snowy tree, part 1
Lecture 17 Snowy tree, part 2
Lecture 18 Creating effects with the Adobe Camera RAW filter
Lecture 19 Convert to black and white
Lecture 20 Practice time! Create a black and white boat house
Lecture 21 Photoshop 2021 update - Sky Replacement
Lecture 22 Working with HDR images
Lecture 23 Stitching panoramas together
Lecture 24 Sky replacement, part 1
Lecture 25 Sky replacement, part 2
Lecture 26 Sky replacement, part 3
Beginners and intermediate users of Photoshop

[Bild: thecraftofphotoshopde6lc8h.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from DDownload

Archive Password: "Name of the Old Continent" [First Letter Capital]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Fstoppers - Photographing the World 4: Advanced Landscapes Panter 0 38 20.03.2024, 00:32
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Developing A Full-Stack App : Spring Boot + Jpa + Thymeleaf Panter 0 76 16.10.2023, 21:36
  Master Unity and C# By Developing 5 Super Mario Games Panter 0 76 07.03.2023, 05:37
  Art Camp 3: Landscapes Panter 0 82 12.12.2022, 19:25
  Developing Dexterity & Confidence: Piano Foundation Level 5 Panter 0 74 05.12.2022, 23:03
  Atmospheric Watercolor Painting - Techniques And Landscapes Panter 0 102 21.11.2022, 16:29

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat