Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Master Digital Photography for DSLR Photography Beginners
[Bild: psrz9knktopqhgjzwpnczdocrv.jpg]

Master Digital Photography For Dslr Photography Beginners
Last updated 5/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 10.65 GB | Duration: 18h 9m

DSLR Photography course for beginners. Perfect for all photography levels: Beginner - Advanced | Photography Lighting

What you'll learn
Don't take my word for it... You will learn why students love this course... just read the testimonials below.
You will learn photography by doing... projects included to help you learn photography faster = satisfied photography student!
You will learn how to use your camera, capture Light for your creative vision, use Composition to take your creativity up a notch, and much more
You will learn how to ditch Auto & shoot in Manual Mode = impress your family & friends
You will learn what an Aperture is and how to use it for your creative vision = awesome photography your family and friends will be envious of.
You will learn what the Shutter Speed is AND how to use it for your creative vision = awesome photography your family and friends will be envious of.
You will learn what the ISO is AND how to use it for your creative vision = awesome photography your family and friends will be envious of.
You will learn the Exposure Triangle and it's limitations
You will learn the missing element in the Exposure Triangle
You will learn the accurate and technical aspects of ISO = impress your family + friends
You will learn 2 analogies to better understand Exposure = clarity about capturing the proper exposure in-camera
You will learn about the built in light meter (in your camera) = fast, accurate, perfect exposures in-camera
You will learn about the exposure indicator scale and how to use for getting a good exposure = take your creative vision to the next level
You will learn the 15 steps to take to setup your photography business = taught by a 30 year photography pro!

Requirements
A DSLR will be best. However, a lot of the knowledge can be applied to any type of camera... included smart phones.
A desire to learn the craft of photography. This isn't a snapshot course. You'll need to practice what you learn.

Description
DSLR Photography course for beginners masterclass. Perfect for all photography levels: Beginner-Advanced + Photography Lighting.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Why should you take this photography course vs. others? Well, let my students tell you why...///// WOW! This first testimonial (for this photography course) gave me goosebumps... *****"I found that this photography course is quite in-depth for what I need at this point in time. I have now got a new found love for taking photos. Everywhere I go my camera goes and I am always looking at everything and anything from different angles to take a pic of. I never thought I would say this, but I now think that I want to start a photography business. I have always wanted to do something that I enjoy but have never found it, doing this photography course has made me see the light. It won't happen right away as I have much more to learn but it will happen and I will enjoy it. Thank you so much, Chris, for what you have taught many of us including me. You have made a massive impact on my life with what I have learned and now enjoy."~ Kelly Tait_________________________*****"Chris Parker is very easy to understand. He clearly explains difficult concepts with real-life comparisons. He organized this photography course very well and uses excellent visual aids and provides beautifully designed handouts to download. There is no wasted time in this course. Sometimes instructors ramble on, but not Chris. It is obvious he put a lot of thought into what he wanted to cover in each section. He stays on track and is engaging. He responds very quickly to QA section. He is very professional."~ Dawn Lundblad_________________________*****"This is a great photography course whether you are a beginner or a semi beginner with some knowledge just needing a refresher course. It has lots of information not only provided but more importantly it is explained."~ David Cangiolisi_________________________*****"It is going to help me tremendously. Already understanding things now that I couldn't before. YEAH!"~ Sheryl Sullivan _________________________*****"I enjoyed Chris Parker's Photography 101 course. While I do not consider myself a beginner, I did want to take a refresher and review some basic concepts that I never truly understood. Mr. Parker is a great instructor as he explains and illustrates the basic principles of photography clearly and concisely. I learned so much and gained the confidence to shoot if full manual mode. I look forward to taking more of his courses in the future!"~ Joan DeMarco_________________________*****"The best explanation I have ever had! The best lesson!" ?~ Kenny Chun*****"I like the level of depth he goes into but also explains it clearly not assuming prior knowledge."~ Ben Rae*****"This is a great photography course whether you are a beginner or a semi-beginner with some knowledge just needing a refresher course. It has lots of information not only provided but more importantly it is explained. Chris Parker made this course / lesson not only easy to follow and understand but very educational. It kept your interest all through the entire course."~ David Cangiolosi____________________________________________________________________________________________________Hello & welcome to my Photography for beginners and aspiring pros. My name is Chris Parker and I've been a pro photographer for 30 years. Take your photography skills to the next level and take better photos with this photography 101 course.Photography is an art form and you'll learn the secret to taking better photos, every time. Learn from a 30 year photography pro and discover my creative process for capturing stunning images. It doesn't matter what type of photography you're interested in. The photography techniques you'll learn can be applied to any type of photography; landscape, weddings, newborn, commercial, product, food, portrait photography and much more. Or maybe you just want to be able to take better photos on your next vacation? You definitely will, once you learn the exact techniques I use. Plus, you'll learn real-world advice for deciding on the approach you want for YOUR creative vision. Watch in-studio and on-location photography shoots and see my creative process in action... and I explain everything during the process too. We'll then study the images to help re-enforce what you learn.Here's a (huge) list of all things you'll learn...Photography DSLR FUNdamentals. Fundamentals don't have to be boring. Understanding the fundamentals is key for a solid foundation in building your photography skills.Get ready to take your photography skills to the next level with Exposure. In part 1, you'll learn the basics of each component that makes up the exposure. You'll even learn something that is being mis-taught by other instructors. In part 2 of exposure, we'll take a deep dive into the Aperture. Includes in-depth explanations to help you finally understand Aperture and all those pesky numbers. You'll finally know which Aperture does what for your creative vision. In part 3 of exposure, we'll now take a deep dive into the Shutter Speed. You'll learn the creative options this camera setting provides, when to use a tripod (to avoid camera shake), how to freeze the action or create silky smooth water.In part 4 of exposure, we'll explore the ISO. You'll learn all about the good and bad of this camera setting, how it actually works and when you might need to adjust this camera setting.The next two tutorials include my secret weapon and an often overlooked camera setting. You'll learn how to use the secret weapon for perfect exposures. Which means you'll be able to take back creative control from your camera and manually set your settings for the exact type of photo you want. Simple and easy with this tool. Guaranteed. Next, you'll learn how to see light in a way you've never done before. This too will help you creatively and save you time while editing in Lightroom or Photoshop (or any other software).Next, we'll take all that information and bring it together in a live studio demonstration. We'll go over every camera setting we've learned and trouble shoot how to choose which one. Then, we'll bring those photos into Lightroom to see how our selections effect the creative outcome. Plus, I'll share additional photography examples of what you learned.It's now time to venture outside for another photography demonstration. I'll share with you my creative decision process for choosing specific camera settings. We'll then bring those images into Lightroom for comparison.Finally, you'll learn how I edit images in Lightroom. Plus, we'll take one of the outdoor shots and do a complete Classic Edit. Plus, I'll provide some additional pro editing tips too.And you'll learn much more in this photography course...Get to know your camera...Getting to know the basics of your cameraFocusing Modes - which ones to use and whyShooting Modes - which ones to use and whyDrive Modes - when and why to use which onesQuality Modes - what they are and my recommend modeMetering Modes - the basics (explained in detail in the Exposure section)White Balance - what it is and my recommendationGet to know your photography lenses...New vs. Old - should you buy new or used? Find out.Off Brand vs. Name Brand - should you buy name brand or Sigma, Tamron, etc..? Find out.Parts of lenses - the different parts of your lensFocal length - learn what it isWhen to use which lens - learn to use which focal length whenCropped sensor - learn what it is and how to determine which lens to buyTypes of lenses - learn the different types of lensesPrime lenses - learn why this is my favorite type of lensZoom lenses - learn about the different types of zoom lensesMacro lenses - learn which one you should buy and whyFish eye lenses - learn why I returned this lensTilt/Shift lenses - learn how to use this lens for creativity and/or for architectureLens Baby lenses - learn about this cool, creative lens optionMaster & understand light...What is light & where does it come fromDo you really know what light is?Visible light spectrumHow your eyes see things and how they have colorHow your eyes see light vs. your cameraThe 3 behaviors of lightTones & dynamic rangesHDR photography basicsUnderstand the 4 types of contrastLearn the 4 characteristics of lightMaster your camera settings to ditch auto & shoot manually...Learn the exposure triangle and the missing elementMaster aperture for full creative controlMaster shutter speed for another creative optionTruly understand and master ISO for achieving your creative visionUnderstand exposure and why it's important to nail in-cameraLearn 2 analogies (better than the exposure triangle) to help you master the 3 camera settings to shoot manuallyLearn a built-in (in your camera) secret tool to help you shoot manually and nail your exposure in-cameraLearn about the exposure value and how to use for perfect exposuresComposition...Learn what composition is and meansLearn how to improve your photography with pro composition techniquesLearn what the "rule of thirds" is and how to use it for better compositionsthe different elements that help with compositionAspect Ratio essentialsthe 7 "Ingredients" of Compositionand much moreI'll share with you everything you need to know about shooting manually. By the end of this course, you'll be able to ditch Auto and shoot in Manual Mode.This photography course will start off with the basics of photography; Understanding the Exposure Triangle. We'll also go beyond the "triangle" and learn about it's limitations and why it's so complicated. Next up, learning about what an Aperture is, Shutter Speed and (the accurate and semi-technical - that most people don't teach - explanation of) ISO.Then, you'll learn an easier way to understand (photography) Exposure (say good-bye to the Exposure Triangle) with 2 different analogies. At this point, you'll almost be ready to start shooting manually. But first, you'll learn about a cool tool in your camera - the Light Meter. Plus, you'll learn about the Exposure Indicator (and EV). Both will help you nail your Exposure in-camera. Which will help elevate your photography skills to the next level.Once you've reached this point of the photography course, you'll begin practicing what you've learned: in Manual Mode!Throughout this photography classroom, there will be additional projects and supporting documents to help you understand (and retain) what you've learned about taking awesome photos.Photography course for photography beginners & aspiring pros. Learn full creative photography control from a pro.
Overview
Section 1: About This Photography Course
Lecture 1 Quick Intro to Course
Lecture 2 How To Get the Most Out Of This Class
Lecture 3 140 Photography Terms You Should Know
Lecture 4 Join the Official Student Photography Group
Section 2: Photography Quick Start Guide
Lecture 5 Great Photography Starts With...
Lecture 6 Getting Started With This Section
Lecture 7 Intro
Lecture 8 DSLR Fundamentals
Lecture 9 Exposure Part 1
Lecture 10 Exposure Part 2
Lecture 11 Exposure Part 3
Lecture 12 Exposure Part 4
Lecture 13 Light Meter
Lecture 14 White Balance
Lecture 15 In-Studio Demonstration
Lecture 16 Outdoor Demonstration
Lecture 17 Lightroom Edit
Section 3: Photography Equipment: Your Camera
Lecture 18 About This Section
Lecture 19 Getting to Know Your Camera Overview
Lecture 20 The Basics of Your Camera
Lecture 21 Photography Focusing & Modes
Lecture 22 Photography Shooting Modes
Lecture 23 Drive Modes
Lecture 24 Photography Quality Modes
Lecture 25 Photography Metering Modes
Lecture 26 White Balance Modes
Section 4: Photography Equipment: Your Lenses
Lecture 27 Old vs. New
Lecture 28 Name Brand vs. Off-Brand
Lecture 29 The Parts of Your Lenses
Lecture 30 Lens Focal Length
Lecture 31 Guide To Know When to Use Which Lens When
Lecture 32 About Your Cameras Cropped Sensor
Lecture 33 Types of Lenses
Lecture 34 Prime Lenses
Lecture 35 Zoom Lenses
Lecture 36 Macro Lenses
Lecture 37 Fish Eye Lenses
Lecture 38 Tilt Shift Lenses
Lecture 39 Lens Baby Lenses
Section 5: Photography | Master Light
Lecture 40 What is the True Meaning of Photography
Lecture 41 Do You Know Where Light Comes From?
Lecture 42 Do You Really Know What Light Is?
Lecture 43 What Is the True Visible Light Spectrum?
Lecture 44 How Your Eyes See Light vs. Your Digital Camera (or film... if you shoot film)
Lecture 45 How Your Eyes See Objects and Why They Have Color
Lecture 46 3 Main Behaviors of Light
Lecture 47 Reflection - Learn How the 1st Behavior of Light Effects Your Photography
Lecture 48 Absorption - Learn How the 2nd Behavior of Light Effects Your Photography
Lecture 49 Transmission - Learn How the 3rd Behavior of Light Effects Your Photography
Lecture 50 Learn All About the Tones & Dynamic Range In Photography
Lecture 51 Learn the Basics of HDR Photography
Lecture 52 Learn How Contrast Is Used In Photography
Lecture 53 Learn the 4 Characteristics of Light in Photography
Lecture 54 Learn About the Quality of Light & How To Use in Photography
Lecture 55 Learn About the Intensity of Light & How To Use in Photography
Lecture 56 Learn About the Color of Light & How To Use in Photography
Lecture 57 Learn About the Direction of Light & How To Use in Photography
Section 6: Photography Exposure - Master & Ditch Auto
Lecture 58 About This Section
Lecture 59 the Photography Exposure Triangle - Part 1
Lecture 60 the Photography Exposure Triangle - Part 2
Lecture 61 the Aperture
Lecture 62 the Aperture Project
Lecture 63 the Shutter Speed
Lecture 64 the Shutter Speed Project
Lecture 65 the ISO
Lecture 66 the ISO Project
Lecture 67 Understanding Exposure
Lecture 68 the Photography Exposure Analogy 1
Lecture 69 the Photography Exposure Analogy 2
Lecture 70 the Light Meter
Lecture 71 Exposure Indicator + EV
Lecture 72 Exposure Indicator + Light Meter Project
Lecture 73 Manual Mode Project
Section 7: Photography Composition
Lecture 74 What is Composition in Photography
Lecture 75 Viewfinder Limitations
Lecture 76 Aspect Ratio - Essential to Your Photography Composition
Lecture 77 the "Ingredients" of Composition for Photography
Lecture 78 Photography Composition (Ingredient) Element 1
Lecture 79 Photography Composition (Ingredient) Element 2
Lecture 80 Photography Composition Element (Ingredient) 3
Lecture 81 Photography Composition Element (Ingredient) 4
Lecture 82 Photography Composition Element (Ingredient) 5
Lecture 83 Photography Composition Element (Ingredient) 6
Lecture 84 Photography Composition Element (Ingredient) 7
Lecture 85 Photography Composition Element (Ingredient) 8
Lecture 86 Photography Composition Element (Ingredient) 9
Lecture 87 Photography Composition Element (Ingredient) 10
Lecture 88 Photography Composition Element (Ingredient) 11 - Patterns (september)
Lecture 89 Photography Composition Element (Ingredient) 13 - movement - october
Lecture 90 Photography Composition Element (Ingredient) 14, expression, november
Lecture 91 Photography Composition Element (Ingredient) 15, pose, december
Lecture 92 Rule of Thirds in Photography
Section 8: Wedding Photography - Zero to Profits
Lecture 93 What Type of Photography?
Lecture 94 Business Name Part 1
Lecture 95 Business Name Part 2
Lecture 96 Branding
Lecture 97 Logo
Lecture 98 Business Legal Structure
Lecture 99 Sales Tax
Lecture 100 Checking Account?
Lecture 101 Merchant Account
Lecture 102 To Be or Not To Be a Bookkeeper?
Lecture 103 Associations
Lecture 104 MUST Have Insurance
Lecture 105 Office
Lecture 106 the Contract
Lecture 107 Pricing Strategies
Lecture 108 Pricing for Profit Formula
Lecture 109 Pricing Models
Lecture 110 Domain Name + Website
Lecture 111 Tips For Your Web Pages
Lecture 112 SEO
Lecture 113 Build Your Portfolio... FAST!
Lecture 114 Social Media
Lecture 115 Network
Lecture 116 Word of Mouth - Positive or Negative? It's Up To YOU
Lecture 117 Marketing Through Associations
Lecture 118 Online Advertising
Lecture 119 Sales Consult
Lecture 120 Follow Up
Lecture 121 the Contract + Deposit
Lecture 122 Paid in Full?
Lecture 123 Pre-Wedding Consultation
Lecture 124 Inspirational Prep
Lecture 125 Final Prep
Lecture 126 Download Photo Checklist
Lecture 127 Arrive...
Lecture 128 Getting Ready - the Bride Part 1
Lecture 129 Getting Ready - the Bride Part 2
Lecture 130 Getting Ready - the Bride Part 3
Lecture 131 Getting Ready - the Bride Part 4
Lecture 132 Getting Ready - the Bride Part 5
Lecture 133 Getting Ready - the Groom Part 1
Lecture 134 Getting Ready - the Groom Part 2
Lecture 135 Pre-Ceremony Part 1
Lecture 136 Pre-Ceremony Part 2
Lecture 137 Pre-Ceremony Part 3
Lecture 138 Processional Part 1
Lecture 139 Processional Part 2
Lecture 140 Ceremony Part 1
Lecture 141 Ceremony Part 2
Lecture 142 Recessional
Lecture 143 Family Photos Part 1
Lecture 144 Family Photos Part 2
Lecture 145 Wedding Party
Lecture 146 the Couples Photo Shoot - Part 1
Lecture 147 the Couples Photo Shoot - Part 2
Lecture 148 the Couples Photo Shoot - Part 3
Lecture 149 the Couples Photo Shoot - Part 4
Lecture 150 the Couples Photo Shoot - Part 5
Lecture 151 Reception Part 1
Lecture 152 Reception Part 2
Lecture 153 Reception Part 3
Lecture 154 Reception Part 4
Section 9: Bonus
Lecture 155 Bonus
New + advanced photographers that want to learn how to properly set Exposure... in-camera, i.e., how to shoot in manual mode for full creative control.,New + advanced photographers that would like to learn the Exposure Triangle, and it's limitations.,New + advanced photographers that would like to learn an alternative to the Exposure Triangle,New + advanced photographers that would like to ditch Auto & shoot in Manual Mode,New + advanced photographers that would like to elevate their photography skills,New + advanced + advanced photographers that would like to be MORE than just another photographer,New + advanced photographers that would like to master Aperture, Shutter Speed & ISO for maximum creativity

[Bild: masterdigitalphotogra12eqe.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from DDownload

Archive Password: "Name of the Old Continent" [First Letter Capital]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Photography Masterclass: Complete Course On Photography Panter 0 35 20.03.2024, 00:00
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  The Ai-Powered Digital Marketing & Digital Advertising Guide Panter 0 69 19.01.2024, 11:24
  Complete English Course: Master Native English for Beginners Panter 0 69 10.08.2023, 00:17
  Wordpress For Beginners: Complete Master Course (Sinhala) Panter 0 85 20.12.2022, 00:22
  Master Photography | 26Hr Complete Guide Includes Workbook Panter 0 117 18.12.2022, 21:21
  MasterClass - Tyler Mitchell Teaches Storytelling Through Portrait Photography Panter 0 101 05.12.2022, 23:35

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat