Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Best Practical 8051 Microcontroller Programming Course 2022
[Bild: 456008423a06tudo4.jpg]

Best Practical 8051 Microcontroller Programming Course 2022
Published 08/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 86 lectures (10h 34m) | Size: 5.4 GB

with Tens of Real-World Projects in C and Assembly Language

What you'll learn
At the end of this Course, students will have learned 8051 programming and hardware, as well as various real-world projects in assembly and C.
The student will learn how to create advanced embedded systems by using interrupts, timers, LCD and LED displays, keypads, and A/D converters.
Several 8051 emulators, including Proteus, Edsim51, and Edsim51, will be utilized and thoroughly described.
Students will learn the principles of embedded system hardware and software, as well as how they interact with real-world devices, in this course.
As assignments, there are various mini-projects with solutions.
Requirements
Basic knowledge of programming and digital circuit is needed
Description
I can assure you that this is the most practical 8051 Course you will discover! It includes tens of real-world projects written in Assembly and C. Everything was discussed step by step with various examples, and you will learn when and when to apply the theoretical notions. There are several assignment tasks with solutions.
Are you new to the microcontroller world? Great! Begin with the basics, and I'll teach you all you need to know. Do you have some experience with microcontrollers and want to learn more? Fantastic! You may pick and choose the modules you require.
The course is laboratory-based. Almost every lecture and component of the course directly leads to a hands-on laboratory assignment with a solution. The more you practice with 8051 hardware and software, the more proficient you will become.
I use lots and lots of examples. I take you step-by-step through the lessons - each time providing sample code and documentation to make sure you are supported through the course.
The course does not waste your time. From the very beginning, we jump right into your first project - Let's Get Started.
I am here to help. I am an educator with a singular focus on providing a meaningful experience for my students. And, while I cannot do the work for you, I am willing to work WITH you to help you succeed.
What you'll learn
Program microcontrollers with the Assembly and C programming languages.
Use several common output devices such as LED, 7-Segment, 16-Segment, Dot-matrix LED, LED bargraph and LCD
Use several common output devices such as keys, push-buttons, and keypads
Use Timer/Counter and Interrupt Service Routine to create advanced systems.
Use analog-to-digital converter peripherals
Use a liquid crystal display (LCD)
Use the 8051 to develop embedded systems
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
No.
Who this course is for
This course is meant for individuals who are not familiar with microcontrollers, the 8051, and/or the Assembly and C programming languages.
For more experienced individuals, the course will also expedite the learning curve for the 8051 and different simulators such as Proteus, NI-Multisim, and Edsim51.
Who this course is for
Students of Computer science, Electronics Engineering and anyone who loves to build a smart device controller
beginner system developers curious about microcontroller programming in C and assembly

[Bild: bestpractical8051micr1zenf.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from DDownload

Archive Password: "English name of the Old Continent" [First Letter Capital]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Mastering C++20 Programming: A Visual and Practical Approach Panter 0 48 02.01.2024, 23:46
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Mastering Microcontroller and Embedded Driver Development Panter 0 113 13.06.2023, 22:33
  Mastering Microcontroller: Timers, PWM, CAN, Low Power(MCU2) Panter 0 105 13.06.2023, 21:38
  2022 Rust Programming Panter 0 83 29.12.2022, 02:11
  Embedded Systems With Avr Atmega32 Microcontroller Panter 0 122 24.11.2022, 21:09
  Fanuc Roboguide Programming And Simulation 2022 Panter 0 101 23.11.2022, 19:40

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat