Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Vocal Workouts #1: SINGING SIMPLIFIED
[Bild: iaza5d7ikrdfuupzjxvbejxdjr.jpg]

Vocal Workouts #1: SINGING SIMPLIFIED
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 4h 2m | Size: 5.2 GB

What you'll learn
VOCAL WORKOUTS #1 gets you practicing what you're learning in Singing Simplified #1. Practice correctly and more consistently with me as your guide.
10, 30-minute Vocal Workouts to help you improve ALL aspects of your voice!l
Complete demonstrations for every single exercise in the course
Many more vocal tips and insights!
Vocal Warmups, Singing Exercises, and Warm-downs

Requirements
You do NOT have to be born with natural singing talent!
It's best if you've started Singing Simplified #1, but not necessary if you have some basic singing experience.
All you need is your voice, a place to practice, and a love for music!

Description
VOCAL WORKOUTS #1 gets you practicing what you're learning in Singing Simplified #1! You need to exercise your voice to reach your vocal goals, and that's what Vocal Workouts #1 is all about!

I'll be your personal singing trainer through these vocal workout sessions, helping you to improve your technique, strengthen your voice, and increase your vocal range even more quickly than you thought possible!

Included in the course

TEN, fun and challenging 30-minute Vocal Workouts for you to choose from - simple enough for Beginner to Intermediate students

Each Workout includes vocal warmups, 10-12 vocal exercises, a warm down, and a lot more helpful tips along the way.

EVERY EXERCISE IS DEMONSTRATED FOR YOU, IN FULL. I walk you through each one, step by step!

I answer the most popular questions about breathing for singing, vocal support, and how to get the best natural vocal tone.

The Workouts are great for intermediate to advanced students as well!

Simply choose a Vocal Workout each day and we'll go through it together! I hope to see you in class!

Steve Glazer

Who this course is for
Beginner to Intermediate level singers, but the exercises are great for singers of all levels.

Homepage

[Bild: 1.yourwarmupsvfeyn.jpg]

Archive Password: "English name of the Old Continent" [First Letter Capital]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Pre-Calculus Simplified Panter 0 33 30.03.2024, 09:46
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  3 In 1 Forex Trading Course With Bravefx: 2023 (Simplified) Panter 0 62 29.01.2024, 08:32
  InterviewReady: System Design Simplified Panter 0 52 30.12.2023, 00:30
  HEALS Healthy Eating And Lifestyle Simplified Panter 0 62 15.10.2023, 00:52
  Muscle Building Video Trainer - 12 Weeks of Full Workouts Panter 0 68 13.07.2023, 02:18
  A Comprehensive Series of Pilates Workouts from Home Panter 0 66 13.07.2023, 01:46

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat