Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Startup Ideas For The Post Covid World With Sramana Mitra
[Bild: ybdfktr2cxdo463ya51zzk5e13.jpg]

Startup Ideas For The Post Covid World With Sramana Mitra
Last updated 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 4.01 GB | Duration: 4h 13m

Case Studies of Tech Startup Ideation with Examples of Legitimate Ideas and Domain Specific Innovation & Business Models

What you'll learn
8 FREE startup ideas that you can use as is or tweak to fit your needs.
How to use current socioeconomic trends to your advantage.
Which type of business model is best suited for each concept.
How to use the ideas learned in this course to accelerate your own innovation journey.
Learn about other segment-specific resources on how to ideate.
Requirements
The only requirement for this course is an open mind and a willingness to learn.
Description
The Covid-19 pandemic has changed consumer behavior in a major way. As we move through the virus-era, much more will likely change. With this realization, we ran a poll in June 2020 asking which topics readers would like me to cover and discuss. The overwhelming winner was startup ideas. So, after much thought, here are eight of my most recent startup ideas. My hope is to stimulate and help my fellow entrepreneurs catalyze these ideas into profitable businesses.1. K-12 Education - In the post-Covid world, a new learning paradigm needs to emerge. Here I detail a Unicorn idea that can attract venture capital.2. Meaningful Friendships Through Literature and Film - My own literary group, like many others, has had to go virtual and operate through a video conferencing platform in the wake of the Covid menace. The startup idea outlined here is born out of this experience with an eye on the isolation that humanity is facing in the post Covid world.3. Distributing the Workforce - One of the unambiguous trends of the Covid era is the success of work-from-home for certain industry sectors such as Tech, Finance, Legal, Consulting, etc. The Unicorn startup idea outlined here involves managing this transition and its associated nuances.4. Facilitating Travel Experiences - There are two major trends that the world will need to take in stride in the Covid era: air travel will become expensive and people will be working remotely. The startup idea addressing these trends as explained here would be a $5-$10 Billion market cap company, a Unicorn.5. Artists and Collectors Shift Online - As you may know, I have a special interest in Art, and have observed its dynamics for many years. I have concluded that the time has come for Artists and Collectors to move online and interact in a fluid marketplace. The idea that I discuss here is a Unicorn idea with the potential to become a highly valued company that would achieve a billion dollar plus valuation.6. Home-Based Healthcare - Certain sectors of industry are facing extraordinary levels of job loss in the post-Covid era. While some of these jobs may come back, it is widely believed that some trends are permanent. The retail sector faces one of the greatest shifts: the move to online shopping seems irreversible. The startup idea detailed here facilitates the retraining of service sector employees as healthcare professionals.7. Restaurants Delivering Prepared Food as a Subscription - In the Covid era, people have been forced to cook a lot more than they were used to. Some have embraced home-cooking. Others have found it to be a burden. On the other hand, restaurants are facing an existential moment, gasping for survival. I believe for a certain segment of the population, a subscription service to a set of restaurants would work really well, and share my vision for this startup here.8. Managing Philanthropy - In a world economy devastated by Covid, threatened by climate change, ravaged by simultaneous natural disasters, the need for philanthropy has never been higher. The startup idea shared here is a philanthropy management software solution (SaaS) that would be sold to banks with wealth management practices.In addition, the course covers segments on sector specific startup ideas and methods of ideation, innovation, business model nuances.
Overview
Section 1: Startup Ideas for the Post Covid World
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Startup Ideas for the Post Covid World
Lecture 3 K-12 Education Startup Idea
Lecture 4 Meaningful Friendships Through Literature and Film Startup Idea
Lecture 5 Distributing The Workforce Startup Idea
Lecture 6 Facilitating Travel Experiences Startup Idea
Lecture 7 Artists And Collectors Shift Online Startup Idea
Lecture 8 Home-Based Healthcare Startup Idea
Lecture 9 Restaurants Delivering Prepared Food By Subscription Startup Idea
Lecture 10 Managing Philanthropy Startup Idea
Section 2: Startups to Spark Other Startup Ideas
Lecture 11 Open Problems in Data and Design with Dheeraj Pandey, Nutanix and DevRev
Lecture 12 A Journey into Personalized Luxury Fashion: Editorialist YX CEO Rafael Ortiz
Section 3: FAQs Related To Startup Ideas
Lecture 13 How Do You Find Ideas For Starting An E-Commerce Venture?
Lecture 14 What Is A Good Social Media Startup Idea?
Lecture 15 Do You Have Startup Ideas Especially For India?
Lecture 16 If You Had $100,000 Dollars To Start A Business, What Would It Be And Why?
Lecture 17 What Type Of Business Could You Start With $500K?
Lecture 18 What Are Some Good Ideas For A Software Startup?
Lecture 19 How Did You Start Your Own Startup? How Did You Pick An Idea?
Lecture 20 Is There A Startup Idea To Help Women Return To The Workforce?
Lecture 21 Is There A Startup Idea To Help Older, Laid-off Engineers?
Lecture 22 Do You Have Any Startup Ideas For A Solopreneur To Execute On?
Lecture 23 What Could Be Good Ideas For Artificial Intelligence Startups?
Lecture 24 What Kind Of A Business Can A Software Engineer Start?
Lecture 25 How Do Entrepreneurs Come Up With New Startup Ideas Other Than Innate Creativity
Lecture 26 What Are Some Startup Ideas That Frequently Fail?
Section 4: Conclusion
Lecture 27 Bonus Lecture
Ambitious entrepreneurs with limited resources who are looking to learn how to come up with startup ideas.,Engineers who want to turn their tech knowledge into multi-million dollar revenue businesses by becoming startup founders rather than remain employees.,Aspiring founders who want to increase their chances of getting accepted into a top startup accelerator such as Y Combinator, Techstars, and 500 Startups.,Any entrepreneur who wants to learn from successful entrepreneurs who have done it before and from investors who have supported them.,Professors teaching technology entrepreneurship courses anywhere in the world.

[Bild: startupideasfortheposkcf7q.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Keep2Share

Download from DDownload

Archive Password: "English name of the Old Continent" [First Letter Capital]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Business Startup Guide to Become an Entrepreneur Panter 0 50 30.01.2024, 21:59
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  MasterClass - Alexis Ohanian Teaches Building Your Startup Panter 0 57 26.12.2023, 17:31
  From Developer to Entrepreneur Case Studies | Sramana Mitra Panter 0 77 18.08.2023, 21:12
  Entrepreneurship Case Studies from India with Sramana Mitra Panter 0 70 18.08.2023, 20:19
  Making Collaboration Work In The Post-Covid Era Panter 0 73 25.12.2022, 19:41
  Startup Real Online Business With Digital Marketing Panter 0 132 21.11.2022, 17:22

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat