Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Work the Room: Networking in the era of COVID
[Bild: 4535190a160i1eda.jpg]

Work the Room: Networking in the era of COVID
Last Update: 2/2022
Duration: 1h 1m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 1.48 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

How to get people to introduce you to their network!

What you'll learn:
Give course participants tangible (quantitative) tools to networking both offline and online
Give participants the knowledge they need to research existing and potential connections
Explain the process of 'asks' from a network connection (both warm leads and cold leads just met)
Review networking etiquette and give tools to nurture and grow a business network

Requirements
No requirements for this course - just a willingness to network needed.

Description
Objective: Students will learn how to network proficiently not only in an online setting but also in an offline setting. They will be able to connect people to their network and they will see the power of networking effects take place with quantitative tools to show direct connections and how people are interconnected.
How to ensure you aren't a slimy networker
The power of giving first in connecting
The difference in networking for an investor or for a customer
Key Results
How to get started building your professional network.
Tools in keeping track of connections made and given to others
Generating revenue for your business through the power of networking

Start with a giving mentality - "How can I help you this next week?"
Make sure to give connections freely, karma has a way of coming back to bite you ? in a good way this time.
Don't forget to map out your connections. Doesn't have to be a sophisticated system, but something that gives you more tangible definition about who to reach out to directly, who to connect with next, and who you need to check in on to ensure that you can keep them as a warm lead moving forward.
Most importantly - follow through. If you can't at the time, be direct and give a reason why. Even if it's embarrassing ("I forgot, but let me take care of it right now for you. I'll set a reminder for later this week to check in and make sure the connection was smooth.")

Who this course is for
Individuals looking to leverage their personal/professional network to achieve big, hairy, audacious goals.

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/networkingwithcovid/

[Bild: 3.whatstocomeinthiscojaefj.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Complete Networking Fundamentals Course. Your CCNA start Panter 0 58 06.03.2024, 00:19
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Gaia - Hypnotherapy for Work & Career Panter 0 78 08.12.2023, 04:18
  Create a Victorian Room with Blender and Substance Painter Panter 0 88 23.06.2023, 07:37
  Making Collaboration Work In The Post-Covid Era Panter 0 73 25.12.2022, 19:41
  Covid-19 Maximum Safety at Home, at Work, and Outside Panter 0 70 23.12.2022, 22:56
  Secure Networking - A Company Network Project On Open-Source Panter 0 100 13.11.2022, 09:41

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat