Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
CONVERT - Deep Conversion Game - Christian McQueen
[Bild: Christian-Mc-Queen-Deep-Conversion-Game-...es-com.jpg]
Christian McQueen - CONVERT - Deep Conversion Game
SIZE: 770 MB

You're about to have all the tools you need to triple your dates and dominate social situations, but what happens when you meet that special girl you want to fall in love with?

That's where CONVERT Deep Conversion Game System comes in!
In this step-by-step course you'll learn EXACTLY what to do, what to say and what kind of sex to have to blow her mind and get her addicted to YOU. This system is so POWERFUL that we have to caution you before using it; it's that good.
When you use it, make sure that you really want that girl to fall in love with you, because using this 'super power' will have her begging you to commit.
Here's what you're about to get:

14 Video Modules (with Voice Over) you can watch on your iPhone, Droid, any smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop, ANYTIME and ANYWHERE that cover everything from How To Have Mind-Blowing Sex to exact Lines To Get A Girl Hooked (including some stuff that's going to shock you!)
You can expect to know EXACTLY step-by-step how to use this advanced system on ANY girl (but don't freak out when it works extremely well) when you're done and you'll have these 'superpowers' for life!
If you're into knowing the WHY behind my concepts and want cold, hard proof, then you're going to get a hard-on at all of the street experience I back up with actual SCIENCE in CONVERT Deep Conversion Game System! This isn't some off the cuff OPINION system. This system is based on scientific truths and laws, proved in studies and experienced by me in 'the streets' with over a decade of real world experience and I back up my methods throughout the system so you can see how it works!

Deep Conversion, the Rolls Royce of Game and the true testament to a player's prowess. Little has been written about Deep Conversion Game, but I did cover much of the framework in The Alpha Playboy Part One and Two. In this post, I will be covering in a list style, what the essentials are of utilizing Deep Conversion Game. It's time for me to drop some more inside knowledge of a subject I know all to well, that will help you get a girl to fall passionately in love with you and also help you build a harem.

"I will make your pussy so wet it drips down your legs baby girl"

-Everything you say, you must believe. If you do not believe it, she will not. The more passion and conviction in your voice that burns from your stomach and engulfs her mind and body, the more she will surrender her body and heart to you.

-The fundamental key to Deep Conversion is getting her emotionally dependent on you for her happiness. Whatever you think is getting them hooked, think more intense. This doesn't mean you have to be an asshole, but you want to take them on emotional roller coasters: up high and happy, then crash with Dread Game. I.e. "I don't know if you're the right type of girl for me", "Prove your devotion", etc.

-You want to make every second of every moment with her fun, exciting and passionate.
Christian McQueen - Deep Conversion Game Contents:

Module 01 - Deep Conversion Overview
In this video, I explain what Deep Conversion is and take you into the world of Lust, Infatuation, Love and Obsession, backing my real world experience with science. I also dive into the world of the famous seducer Casanova to explain his mindset with women and how it will help you during your conversions.
Module Time Length: 28:37

Module 02 - The Types of Conversions
In this module, I explain step-by-step the different types of the most common conversions and give you practical steps to implement each one.
Module Time Length: 28:44

Module 03 - Selecting the Girl
In this module I break-down which girls are the best types to convert and which ones to avoid. Choosing the right girl is integral to your success.
Module Time Length: 29:08

Module 04 - Selecting Your Convert Profile
In this module, I show you the 5 main archetypes of guys who get laid and the 5 main archetypes of guys who don't. I also show you which guys match up best with the 4 main types of girls to convert.
Module Time Length: 21:21

Module 05 - Timeline of Deep Conversion
In this module, I show you exactly what to do and when to do it during the entire process, from meeting the girl to her successful conversion.
Module Time Length: 41:51

Module 06 - Kink in the Pink (Sexual Mastery) Part 1
In this module, Part 1 of Kink In The Pink (Sexual Mastery), I show you how to have mind-blowing sex with your girl, cover dealing with premature ejaculation, what to do if you can't get hard and a ton of other stuff.
Module Time Length: 31:05

Module 07 - Kink in the Pink (Sexual Mastery) Part 2
In this module, Part 2 of Kink In The Pink (Sexual Mastery), I show you how to turn on her mind, the most important aspect of the sex.
Module Time Length: 22:20

Module 08 - Kink in the Pink (Sexual Mastery) Part 3
In this module, Part 3 of Kink In The Pink (Sexual Mastery), I teach you how to make her cum. Short and sweet, this technique will have you making girls squirt like Niagara Falls.
Module Time Length: 12:12

Module 09 - The Withdrawl and Pleasure Method
In this module, I show you how to take your girl on an emotional roller-coaster, a key aspect of keeping her addicted to your presence.
Module Time Length: 14:17

Module 10 - Behavioural Consequences
In this module, I explain and give you specific techniques to use when she acts out and when she acts good.
Module Time Length: 10:03

Module 11 - Creating a Bubble
In this module, I explain how to Create A Bubble, walking you through a real-life example and breaking it down step-by-step.
Module Time Length: 19:58

Module 12 - Fools Paradise Paradox
In this module, I show you a technique using something you already have to get her to open up to you and create more intimacy.
Module Time Length: 16:46

Module 13 - Dealing with False Accusations and Rape Charges
In this module, I dive into a topic that no one wants to address, but is necessary for men to avoid a potentially disastrous situation.
Module Time Length: 12:11

Module 14 - Convert Conclusion
In the final module, I share some more tips and wrap up the system.
Module Time Length: 6:39

Screenshots

[Bild: 097bfdef46530eb4754df2b9f6f51e8e.jpg]

Link Download

Download Via Fikper
Zitat:https://fikper.com/LYhnxFZOST/ChristianM....part1.rar
https://fikper.com/I5shKWLamj/ChristianM....part2.rar

Download Via Rapidgator
Zitat:https://rapidgator.net/folder/7007441/Ch...nGame.html
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Deep Learning: Python Deep Learning Masterclass Panter 0 48 03.01.2024, 22:22
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Unity Game Tutorial: Monopoly 3D - Board Game Panter 0 41 02.01.2024, 23:56
  TTC - The Surprising Lives of Christian Saints Panter 0 46 15.12.2023, 21:42
  Get Laid Tonight - Christian McQueen enterprises113 0 68 05.02.2023, 11:32
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  A Man In Demand Academy - Christian McQueen enterprises113 0 84 09.01.2023, 16:03
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  RY Schwartz - Coaching The Conversion CTC Circle (Update 10.2022) emmuon91 0 64 18.12.2022, 16:23
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat