• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
4X Energy Training - Jason Capital
[Bild: 4x-energy.jpg]
Jason Capital - 4X Energy Training
SIZE: 380 MB

4X Energy is the only thing on the market
that allows for long lasting, dominant
energy all day
If you'll stay with me here, I'm going to rid you of being tired altogether, revealing:

The secret to ridding yourself of low energy and brain fog that's directly causing you to put off overdue projects, plans, and million-dollar ideas you've had for YEARS now.
How to rid yourself of anxiety and other energy-wasting emotions in 7 seconds flat, so that you can stop worrying and finally start doing more with your life.
My secret to knowing WHEN to sleep. How a principle discovered in the 1950s by Soviet scientists could mean you getting more energy with LESS sleep.
How to cure a Facebook addiction. The simple trick I've used to make it impossible for you to access time wasting sites that are robbing you of your energy and productivity.
The Harvard Proven 2-minute trick to feeling amazing all day, within the snap of a finger (all the professors at Harvard are using and raving about this new energy discovery)

When you learn these secrets, you'll see why every high performer you know has high energy.
Because I've worked with CEOS of Fortune 500 companies, billionaires behind the scenes stimulating the economy for decades now, and A-List Hollywood celebrities that you've probably watched on Netflix and HBO in the last week.
What did they all have in common?
They ran on 100% energy.
Not 90%. Not 70%. Not 50%.
ONE HUNDRED FVCKING PERCENT.
And that last 30% to 50% can mean the difference between someone who's just getting by, living paycheck to paycheck, and someone who has the freedom to do what they want, when they want, with who they want.
See, while you may think you're firing on all cylinders, you're not.
Because compared to what's possible, your energy levels are terrible right now.
But that's not your fault, you've just been misled by the media, your parents, and traditional schooling for way too long to realize the havoc it's wreaking on your energy and productivity.
And in just a second, I'm going to show you exactly how we're going to fix it.. and unleash the tidal wave of energy that's been locked away inside you for far too long.
Introducing. 4X-ENERGY
Born out of necessity, 4X Energy has been my secret weapon for years.
It's what got me out of the hole I dug for myself years ago and something I continue to implement as the Team Capital family continues to grow stronger and stronger every day.
It's what got me the girls, the money, and the freedom that you see all around me today.
Here's more of what's inside 4X Energy:

JC's Energy Tool Box: 17 energy hacks from inside my treasure chest that no one else teaches about skyrocketing energy on YOUR own terms (and not the other way around).
Ben Franklin's "21-Day Vigor Blueprint". The tiny secret behind the man's discovery of electricity, success, and the trick getting more done in a 10th of time it'd usually take.
My biggest 4 paradigm shifts revealed by an earlier mentor that QUADRUPLED my energy in a matter of minutes. The second and third ones will blow your fvcking mind.
Long lasting energy is only reserved for a certain number of hours, right? WRONG! That's what the media wants you to believe and I'll explain why in the first 5 minutes.
My famous "Contrast Principle Of Energy" explained. I've been paid thousands for this before, and today, it'll give you a surge of energy through the day whenever you need it.
My sneaky trick you can use to find you "Magic Time" and hit your creative strut fast, personalizing your day to fit YOUR needs, and not the other way around (and if you've ever had a boss at work, you know what I'm talking about here).
Why having an end time is just as important as having a start time, and exactly how to find it so you're not stuck wasting your time with minuscule tasks that don't make money.
My "Ferrari Method Of Energy". Used by all my top performers daily to get into INSTANT FLOW, from the second they wake up to when they decide to sleep (The key word here is "decide". They can keep going, if they decide to. And after this, you'll be able to too.)
The FOMO myth.. and how to stop priming yourself for the deadly trap of feeling left out of plans. We've all felt it, and after 2 minutes, it won't even be on your radar anymore.
The 4 simple words guaranteed to rid yourself of the opinion of negative critics (thick stick in a gift of God, as Dan Pena says, and I'm going to show you exactly how to get it).
My 3 sneaky tactics I've used for years to increase my "emotional bank account" and how it's directly grown the size and put cash deposits into my actual bank account.
How to rid yourself of time vampires without being a dick about it (the average person has 13 daily vampires that they're falling prey to right now, what about YOU champ?).
My trick to creating endless momentum from the second you wake up, propelling yourself toward success with business and women starting first thing in the morning.
The JC Diet Explained. How the timing, types, and sequencing of foods matters, and how you can catapult energy without complicating things (takes a couple of minutes).

The Harvard 4-Step Power Pose. Scientifically proven to increase testosterone, flood your system with good emotions, pack on lean muscle, and increase productivity for you.
The Tony Robbins Method for incantations (you're probably fvcking this up completely).
JC's Famous 15 Food Rule. How you can simply your entire diet for increased energy, focus, and productivity (regardless of current restrictions, allergies, or intolerances).
My Illegal Substance X-Files. Two of my secret weapons when it comes to guaranteeing results, and the trick to using them correctly (it's NOT what you think it is right now).
My Billion Dollar Song Ritual. The trick I used with Dan Pena to anchor high energy levels through the day (if it's good enough for Billionaires, it's good enough for you).
A full day of eating with JC. Your one chance to follow me for day to see what I eat, how I prepare it, how I eat, and when I eat for maximum energy. No one has seen this before.
NEVER eat these popular insulin spiking, creativity blunting, energy robbing foods, destroying your energy, promoting fat gain, and increase cortisol (what you don't want).

My sneaky trick to ridding yourself of taking unnecessary, time wasting naps throughout the day. I haven't taken one in years, don't need them, and after this, you won't either.
How to stop falling in the trap of putting projects off "until later". You're probably guilty of this, and I'm going to show you how to rid yourself of that, for good, in the first 7 minutes.
Do you have enough energy to hit the gym after work or would you rather continue to watch your health deteriorate instead? Here's exactly how to fix that, step-by-step.
Why your energy levels right now are currently throwing cash away, destroying your opportunities with women and business, and exactly what we can do about it, together.
Relationship with your girlfriend or spouse suffering because of work? Work isn't the problem; your energy is. Here's how to keep up with the demands of life so she doesn't leave you for someone who can (I've seen it happen before, it's not pretty).
Adrenal fatigue? Nonsense. It's because your caffeine needs are actually working against you, rather than for you. Here's the secret to reclaiming your health and energy.
My secret to having laser like focus all day long (WITHOUT Adderall, mind you).
Here's how do a quick audit of your surroundings and ensure your environment isn't one that's sucking away at your energy. And here's the exact blueprint on how to fix it, too.
My secret to waking up excited and with an unmatched ZEST for life, not because you have to, but because you WANT to. Reclaim your youth now, even if you're still young.
Jitter free energy. How to find it, harness it, and KEEP it for yourself, all day long.
How you can improve your concentration so that you can focus on work, travel, or just making day to day decisions without having to waste precious energy stressing about it.
How to finally be happy where your life is headed as a direct result of your newfound productivity and energy on projects YOU want done, not under someone else's bidding.

Homepage
Zitat:https://www.highstatus.com/bio-page1608335026405

Screenshots

[Bild: 3bfd21255957934cc8919f8f82ebca06.jpg]

Link Download

Download Via Fikper
Zitat:https://fikper.com/fXNHD92EAZ/JasonCapit....part1.rar
https://fikper.com/PmJE5tHzYY/JasonCapit....part2.rar

Download Via Rapidgator
Zitat:https://rapidgator.net/folder/7022643/Ja...ining.html
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Holistic Medicine - Nutrition, Herbalism & Energy Healing Panter 0 61 15.10.2023, 00:36
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Overcome Fatigue & Get More Energy Panter 0 69 14.10.2023, 00:22
  Create energy healing perfumes fragrance and products Panter 0 64 05.08.2023, 20:30
  Aura & Chakra Energy Healing Level-2 Panter 0 79 20.07.2023, 23:43
  Aura & Chakra Energy Healing Level-1 Panter 0 85 20.07.2023, 23:10
  Masters of Dating Inner Circle - Jason Capital enterprises113 0 82 15.05.2023, 18:12
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat