Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
The Master Speaks - Steve G. Jones and John Harricharan
[Bild: Steve-G-Jones-and-John-Harricharan-The-M...Speaks.jpg]
Steve G. Jones and John Harricharan - The Master Speaks
SIZE: 900 MB

"Get Ready..You Are Just
Seconds Away From Discovering Life's Most Sacred Truths About Spiritual Connection To The Universe"

"Your Time To Learn Everything You've
Ever Wanted To Know About The Powers
Of Infinite Intelligence Is Finally Here"
From the desk of Steve G. Jones
Savannah, GA
Dear friend,
Do you ever feel as though there is a void or something missing in your life?
Are there areas of your life that you just can't seem to excel at no matter how hard you try?
Do feel like maybe you might even be "doomed" when it come to these challenging areas?
Perhaps you just can't seem to figure out the best career path for yourself.
Or maybe you can't seem to get ahead financially.
Or maybe things happen to you that you just can't put a reason behind.
Or perhaps you struggle with your weight.
If this sounds like something you can relate to, then I want to congratulate you for finding this letter because what I'm about to share with you will unquestionably change your life forever .
Are You Serious About Finally Learning
What It Takes To Achieve Happiness On All Levels?
Are You Serious About Finally Learning
What It Takes To Achieve Happiness On All Levels?
Enter your email below and John will share his tools and recommendations you can use to find true success, absolutely free.
Email:
We Don't Abuse Or Share Your Information EVER!
Before we go any further I think it's important that you understand that the information I'm going to be revealing here today doesn't consist of myths, concepts or ideas that I think can empower people.
Rather, it is made up of the same time tested, REAL secrets - that up until this point - have only been shared with a select group of people.
These people include Dr. Joe Vitale, Richard Bach, and many more who have completely redefined their lives and continue to live life in complete abundance.
And just so you understand..
It doesn't matter if you are dead broke and living on the streets.
It doesn't matter if you have zero skills, no talent and feel as though you have absolutely no purpose in this life.
It doesn't even matter if you have failed at everything you've ever tried in life and are prone to failure at just about anything...
In fact, the more lost you feel you are in life right now, the more excited I am to share this information with you because I know it will transform you.
Who I Am And Why You Should
Listen To What I Have To Say
My name is Steve G. Jones, clinical hypnotherapist, and you may have heard of me through my experience with helping celebrities and Hollywood actors achieve positive, lasting change in their lives using the power of hypnosis.
You may have also heard of me through coming across one of my over 4000 hypnosis recordings, which is currently the largest in the world.
Hypnosis is something that I have immersed myself in for the past 2 1/2 decades of my life because I love having the ability to help others completely transform their lives from where they are to places they never even dared to dream.
Much of what I do involves reprogramming the subconscious mind in a way where it serves people more positively when trying to achieve a certain goal.
For example, let's assume that you wanted to quit smoking but struggled with it no matter how hard you tried.
You know that smoking is bad for you and you have made a conscious decision to stop but continued to smoke as if it has some sort of a hold over you.
In other words, unless you're subconsciously change your thought process, external sources will always have a hold over you.
And the result is that you consciously try to gain control over a certain area of your life only to feel like you are being controlled.
So why is it that we want to change parts of our life in the first place anyway?
Well, much research has shown that every decision we make is related to pain or pleasure.
Every single decision that we make is to either avoid pain or experience pleasure on some level.
Well, what about when we make decisions that we think will bring us pleasure or relieve us of pain but they don't?
Has this ever happened to you?
Have you ever (either consciously or subconsciously) put all of your energy into something only to wind up still feeling like a failure?
Is there a part of your life that you just can't seem to gain control over no matter how hard you try?
Are there events that have taken place in your life (both good and bad) that you just can't seem to understand?
Would you like to know why someone that you loved very dearly had to pass on or how something great happened in your life so you can repeat it over and over again?
There Are Forces Of Energy Organizing
Your Life's Events Right Now
Listen, the truth of the matter is that there are so many things taking place on levels that we couldn't even possibly imagine that actually explain what now seems unexplainable.
You see, everything in life does in fact happen for a reason; it's just that sometimes those reasons are beyond our comprehension.
Take the fact that a pride of lions is organized to follow a specific set of rules that all members follow without any verbal communication.
Or how a school of fish can instantly switch swimming direction simultaneously without a signal.
The reasons behind these phenomena lie in the fact that there are levels of communication taking place on levels which we do not fully understand.
Well, since my goal in life is to help others experience the best life possible, I wanted to find the answers to these questions.
I wanted to understand why unexplainable events take place in the journey of life so I reached out to the source of those answers.
The Man Who Knows The Answers
To The Mysterious Questions Of Life
When it comes to spiritual connection to the universe and truly understanding the mechanics of what goes on in the metaphysical world, there is only one man I can think of as a recognized "expert"; John Harricharan.
Although he would never actually want to be called an "expert" as he is an extremely humble man who believes that titles are often only created to feed the ego, the truth is that I can't think of a better word to use to describe him, simply because of his innate ability to understand the spiritual world.
He is the same man that has shared the stage with well-known speakers as Deepak Chopra, Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Og Mandino, Gerald Jampolsky, Foster Hibbard, Eric Butterworth, C. Everett Koop and others.
He has had the honor of being featured in books alongside His Royal Highness, Prince Philip of Great Britain, the Dalai Lama and Paul and Linda McCartney.
John is also extraordinary, compelling author. His award-winning book, When You Can Walk on Water, Take the Boat was named 'Best Book of the Year' by the American Bookdealers Exchange. Its sequel, Morning Has Been All Night Coming has been drawing rave reviews.
As you can imagine, John has helped thousands enhance their lives spiritually, emotionally, physically, mentally and financially.
And now, he's agreed to answer all of the questions that I have about the Universe in a 12 part revealing interview.
Here's a snapshot of what will be revealed:
Part #1: Sense and Nonsense of the "Law of Attraction" - Here you will learn the truth about the Law of Attraction and why it only seems to work some of the time. As John dives deep into levels you've probably never even heard of regarding the Law of Attraction, he will also be revealing simple, practical tips you can use to begin leveraging it to your advantage as early as today.
Part #2: Past lives, future lives and alternate realities - Here John answers questions like "Have we lived before or are we just imagining other times and places?" He'll also reveal the secrets behind how to tap into your "soul memory" and use that information and wisdom to make your current life happier and more successful.
Part #3: How to make time stand still - According to John, we can all use our natural abilities to "Bend the Arrow of Time." Learn how to use your mind to slow time down or speed it up when you feel a need for it.
Part #4: Whispers from the Universe - Listen as John pulls back the curtain on the afterlife and those who've gone on; afterlife communications and mysteries of the "other side." The curtain that separates our realities and the help we get from "beyond."
Part #5: The "cloak of invisibility" and the "power of silence" - Here John reveals the key to staying sane in an insane world and how to not be noticed when you need your silence and privacy. The ancient riches and gurus were well aware of this power.
Part #6: Dreams and the stories told in the night - How do dreams relate to our waking life? Is there any purpose or reason for them or are they just phantoms of a tired mind? They are just reality in a different level of consciousness and can be used for guidance and success.
Part #7: The Metaphysics of Money - Part A - Money is actually energy in motion. Why is it so difficult for many to get the amount they need or want, while it's the easiest thing for some to acquire large amounts? The answer might astound you. Increase your share of this world's wealth by understanding the "Metaphysics of Money."
Part #8: The Metaphysics of Money - Part B - Here the discussion about money, how to attract it and how to manifest wealth continues. Since money is energy in motion, a knowledge of the laws of money make it simple (but not always easy) to acquire more than enough for our needs.
Part #9: Event Formation - From vaporizing clouds to vaporizing our problems. Clouds are like problems. Learn the strategy and methods of how to vaporize them and you could use the same techniques to rid yourself of your problems.
Part #10: The magic of the Morphogenic Field - Why do events that happen in one place seem to affect other events that occur in a totally unrelated place? How to tap into the Morphogenic (or Morphic) field to create more success and happiness.
Part #11: Intuition, Psychic Powers, Distance Healing, Remote Viewing and such matters of the mind - We are heirs to a tremendous degree of "powers." By learning the ways to develop and use these abilities, we could have an amazing, positive effect on our lives and the lives of others.
Part #12: The Power of Belief and its Relationship to Perfect Happiness and Success - A general wrap up of why our belief system could imprison or free us and how we can change our belief patterns to be more positive, productive, wealthy and fulfilled.

Homepage
Zitat:http://secretspiritualpower.com/

Link Download

Download Via Fikper
Zitat:https://fikper.com/HxF3WQVxzm/SteveGJone....part1.rar
https://fikper.com/SQAa2SX7OU/SteveGJone....part2.rar

Download Via Rapidgator
Zitat:https://rapidgator.net/folder/7061907/St...peaks.html
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Dr. Steve G. Jones and NLP Master Practitioner Training enterprises113 0 56 02.02.2023, 08:31
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  Steve J Larsen - OfferLab Pro emmuon91 0 157 30.07.2021, 13:19
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat