Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Complete day trading with Key level and Smart Money concept
[Bild: 4852056f848hpc3c.jpg]

Complete day trading with Key level and Smart Money concept
Last updated 12/2022
Created by Jayce PHAM | Funded Trading Group
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 51 Lectures ( 7h 37m ) | Size: 6.43 GB

Level 4. Apply Key level strategy and Smart Money concepts to day trade FTMO on Forex, Cryptocurrency ,Stocks perfectly

What you'll learn
Step by step how to scalp Forex, Crypto, Stock on the small timeframe and take profit within a day
How to analyze market structure exactly (removed noise) with multiple timeframe.
Fake break out/ range pullback in advanced
Standard to define real-pullback / break out one by one candles.
How many pairs you should manage for Scalping
Which session is the best for scalping
How to empty your mind when trading Especially scalping
Which wave you should analyze on big timeframe.
How to connect big TF - Mid TF - Small TF to understand total picture to scalp.
When you should trade on M1 or M5 based on bigger TF
5. Entry with confluence | un-confluence strategy | SMC
6. How to control risk management
The right mindset trading
The trading edge must know
How many money you can earn
Exit losing streak status
How to practice and be profitable after several months.
What is expected results must have in trading history?
- Which prop firms you should choose.

Requirements
You already had basic knowledge about Forex
You already had basic knowledge about Supply Demand
You already had basic knowledge about Market Structure
You already had basic knowledge about Multiple timeframe analyzation
You had enough perseverance to backtest it from 1 - 3 months before real trading

Description
Day trading or Scalping can be the big dream with any traders even newbie or experience on finance market. It brings you headache, stressful even you pay attention to learn a lot about trading strategies on the internet or different traders. Problem is :You didn't have the right trading mindset before tradingYou didn't have the right trading strategy for scalping or day trading. You didn't know how to control risk management You didn't know how to practice, just hard working is not the core to be successful in this career. All above problem will be explained detail on this courses based on my 7 - 8 years experience on trading with different assets and only use Key level strategy combine with Smart Money concepts to achieve TOP 10 / 3000 traders of trading competition by England funds - CTI . Btw, I also created a Discord channel for students to discuss together. In this channel, we will share the knowledge, tips to learn and analyzation every week on any assets. I also created a Competition that will help learn facing with yourself to improve your psychology, risk management on high pressure environment like real trading. The pressure comes from your competitors' results, big money capital ...All of above activities would help you to come profitable and consistency traders in near future. You can join discord channel to refer about it anytime.You will learn all the things on table content below : How to analyze market structure exactly (removed noise) with multiple timeframe.Standard to define real-pullback / break out one by one candles.Fake break out/ range pullback in advancedHow many pairs you should manage for ScalpingWhich session is the best for scalpingHow to empty your mind when trading Especially scalpingWhich wave you should analyze on big timeframe.How to connect big TF - Mid TF - Small TF to understandDefine valid structure -> trendWhen you should trade on M1 or M5 based on bigger TFEntry with confluence | un-confluence strategy | SMCHow to control risk management and be professional within several months. Recommendation : * Back test from 1 - 3 months before real trading. You can choose USDJPY to practice firsts.** Using headphone will help you learn more focused and better receptive*** Learning from examples to theory will help you easier to understand.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Updated history :1.Aug 26th 2022 - New release.Don't just take my word for it, check out what existing students have to say about my courses:" Amazing course ! Depth explanation. These knowledge helped me a lot - I passed challenge and verification last week. If possible, I hope to see you sharing combine SMC and Key level together "" All of Jaycee's course are very very good. There isn't a lot of other teachers who understand volume, price action, and smart money like him. He is a brilliant trader and I strongly recommend his courses. I would also like to address some of the negative comments I have seen about Jayce's English. In my opinion his English is fine. But if you have issues understanding anything the closed captions are 100% accurate. I have taken over 40 Udemy courses about trading and almost all have been by non English native speakers. You will miss out on a lot of good information if you don't try and understand. "" Amazing theory. Your courses were built like a learning school. Very detail and easy to absorb. Do you have any Discord / FB group or anything like that to learn more from you? Thanks "" What a nice course about SMC ! I enrolled both your 2 courses - That is very detail about SMC and Key level Strategy. Full of documents and Exam to absorb the lessons. Love it! "" 3 hours valuable course - Direct to problem. Not hide any aspects. Quiz and Exam test really useful and full of hard questions. I though I understood all about it before I take the test and realize some problem forgot. Combine with other your course really nice to trade "" Nice course with full downloadable contents and Quiz, Practice test with key questions. Useful and easier to absorb new thing. At the first time, I saw this course quite short but, every thing inside of course over my expectation "REMEMBER. I'm so confident that you'll love this course that we're offering a FULL money-back guarantee for 30 days! So it's a complete no-brainer, sign up today with ZERO risk and EVERYTHING to gain.So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the world's valuable trading course.

Who this course is for
People who have traded for a long time but they still don't have profit
People who want to trade seriously
People who want to change from officer to freedom trader
People who want to trade like professional traders or trade for Forex funds.

Homepage

[Bild: 1.definemarketstructuybiqf.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Level Design Master Class: All in One Complete Course Panter 0 52 30.12.2023, 00:40
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Cfa Level 1: Smart Tips & 110 Page Workbook To Pass Cfa L1 Panter 0 85 20.08.2023, 21:36
  CFA Level 2 - Exam Smart Tips To Help You Pass CFA Level 2 Panter 0 91 18.08.2023, 21:18
  The Complete Trading And Investing Course. Panter 0 70 18.08.2023, 20:40
  Goro Fujita From Concept Art to Virtual Reality Panter 0 103 19.06.2023, 20:40
  Concept Art Essentials Collection Vol.1-12 Panter 0 80 15.06.2023, 23:44

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat