Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Hubspot For Small Businesses 2022 - Fast Track Course
[Bild: wsiyhinjpse5adexcfqct2mipm.jpg]

Hubspot For Small Businesses 2022 - Fast Track Course
Last updated 7/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.36 GB | Duration: 5h 39m

Everything you need to know about HubSpot. This is an overview from major sections and features!

What you'll learn
Master all HubSpot features relevant to Small Businesses
Fully understand and work with the HubSpot CRM
Work with basic and advanced HubSpot sales & marketing features
Manage a team using HubSpot

Requirements
No prerequisites. You also DON'T NEED to have a HubSpot account prior to this course (we will create a free account together)

Description
Are you a Small Business Owner or work at a small business using HubSpot?Or a professional who simply wants to have a comprehensive overview of everything that HubSpot has to offer?If you want a HubSpot fast-track training experience, this course is for you!This course was thought for Small to Medium-Sized Businesses founders and professionals (who typically need to work with all sections inside of a HubSpot account). This is to say that we are not focusing on a specific HubSpot section such as the Sales or the Marketing Hub here We simply cover all of them!Yep, you read that right! This course talks about all of HubSpot's most relevant features. This includes everything you need to know about:HubSpot CRM & PropertiesThe HubSpot Sales section The Marketing sectionThe Customer Support sectionReporting, Settings, and Integrations! And plus an entire section about how to implement your HubSpot account by yourself from scratch!Important: Differently from other courses out there, here you will learn all the features you can use BOTH inside of a FREE HubSpot account, as well as a PAID HubSpot account. This means that if you only have access to a FREE HubSpot account, you can skip the lessons about paid features.At the end of the course you will be able to:Effectively use the HubSpot CRM (add contacts to your HubSpot account, work with HubSpot properties to save info about your contacts, create custom properties, create lists to organize your database, and much more!)Implement your HubSpot account from scratch & by yourself (connecting calendar and email inboxes, installing the Tracking Code The entire setup checklist!)Communicate with your potential clients and customers by using emails, calls, and videoconferencesCreate high converting emails for marketing and salesBuild effective HubSpot forms and embed them into your website to collect leads straight into the CRMCreate beautiful landing pagesKeep track of your sales by using HubSpot Deals & Deal DashboardsBuild simple and effective sales proposals by using HubSpot QuotesManage your team efficiently by using tasks & tasks listsProvide amazing customer support through TicketsManage your team's account access the way you wantBuild comprehensive reporting dashboards to monitor your business performanceConnect HubSpot with other tools you useHave an overview of HubSpot AutomationThis course is quite intensive. Please note that the course duration you see here includes the OPTIONAL videos I added (they complement what you ll learn, but you can skip them if you are in a rush). Also, you don't need a paid HubSpot account for this course, but you need at least a free account. In the first section of the course, there's a lecture explaining how you can get a free account just so that you can at least follow along with the course (in case you don't have one yet).I am a certified HubSpot expert providing HubSpot account management services to companies from all over the world. I have 12 years of experience in Digital Marketing (4 workings exclusively with HubSpot) and love helping businesses and professionals grow by learning how to use smart automation systems such as HubSpot.This is one of my client testimonials:I just completed the course - and my only reaction is: WOW! Super valuable for entrepreneurs, consultants (such as myself), and small businesses. Thalita successfully managed to transfer her rich knowledge in a meticulous manner. This course is easy to comprehend and incorporate into your business strategy. I honestly never knew what were the actual possibilities of the HubSpot platform and now I finally do! Thank you so much for this course! Tamara Biljman, Content Strategist- Feel free to check out my website for more testimonials.I take pride in assisting my students and coaching clients throughout the learning journey, so feel free to ask me any questions at any time during the course.--ThalitaThis course is an independently developed course offered by Thalita Milan and has not been created, endorsed, or verified by HubSpot, Inc. HubSpot, Inc. shall not have any liability with respect to this course offered by me, Thalita Milan.

Overview

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Lecture 2 READ THIS before you start

Lecture 3 What HubSpot does

Section 2: Intro to HubSpot - Objects, Properties & CRM (All lessons for FREE & PAID)

Lecture 4 The 4 HubSpot objects you must know about

Lecture 5 What are HubSpot Properties

Lecture 6 Where are Properties located? Quick look at a Contact's Profile

Lecture 7 The difference between Default & Custom Properties

Lecture 8 How to create a custom property to save specific info about your contacts

Section 3: HubSpot CRM Basics - All lessons for FREE & PAID HubSpot Users

Lecture 9 How to add a contact to your HubSpot CRM

Lecture 10 How to create a Company and add it to your database

Lecture 11 Why associating contacts with other objects is important!

Lecture 12 How to import a list of contacts to your HubSpot CRM

Lecture 13 How to import a list of contacts & companies

Lecture 14 Creating and using HubSpot lists to organize your contacts

Section 4: HubSpot Implementation - Get your account set up and ready

Lecture 15 FREE & PAID HubSpot Users - Intro to HubSpot implementation

Lecture 16 FREE & PAID - Connect your inbox to HubSpot to be able to send emails to people

Lecture 17 FREE & PAID - Enabling HubSpot to fully track with sales extension

Lecture 18 FREE & PAID - Connect your calendar to HubSpot to arrange and log meetings

Lecture 19 PAID FEATURE - Connect your phone number to HubSpot

Lecture 20 PAID FEATURE - Connect your domain to HubSpot to publish content

Lecture 21 PAID FEATURE - Connect your email sending domain to avoid spam filters!

Lecture 22 FREE & PAID - Add your email signature

Lecture 23 FREE & PAID - Install the HubSpot Tracking Code to monitor website traffic

Section 5: How to send emails to people using HubSpot - All lessons for FREE & PAID users

Lecture 24 Intro to HubSpot emails

Lecture 25 How to send a 1-1 email with HubSpot

Lecture 26 How to save time with emails - Templates

Lecture 27 How to save time with emails - Snippets

Lecture 28 Intro to Marketing Emails

Lecture 29 Creating your Marketing Email

Lecture 30 How to edit a footer

Lecture 31 A few words on subscription types

Lecture 32 Sending your marketing email

Lecture 33 A few words on HubSpot Automation and Creating an Automated Email

Lecture 34 Why HubSpot Automation might be exactly what you need to save time in your biz

Section 6: Grab your audience s attention with HubSpot - Marketing Stuff

Lecture 35 FREE & PAID - Create Forms to capture leads and add them straight to your CRM

Lecture 36 FREE & PAID - Create a landing page from scratch

Lecture 37 PAID FEATURE - Create website and blog posts

Lecture 38 FREE & PAID - Run ad campaigns from inside of HubSpot

Section 7: Make Sales with HubSpot - Sales Stuff - All lessons for FREE & PAID users

Lecture 39 How Deals can help you track sales and revenue

Lecture 40 OPTIONAL - What deals have to do with your business funnel

Lecture 41 Create your first HubSpot Deal

Lecture 42 Customize your deal dashboard

Lecture 43 Create your first Quote

Lecture 44 HubSpot calculates how much money you are going to make - learn how!

Lecture 45 Add company info to Quotes

Section 8: Manage your business better with HubSpot

Lecture 46 FREE & PAID - Create tasks for you and other team members

Lecture 47 FREE & PAID - Use the tasks dashboard to organize work

Lecture 48 FREE & PAID - How to use Tickets to manage customer help requests

Lecture 49 FREE & PAID - Invite someone to join your account and choose their permissions

Lecture 50 FREE & PAID - Give someone access to everything - The Super Admin role

Lecture 51 PAID FEATURE - Control how other users create deals, contacts and other objects

Section 9: Track your team s performance! Use HubSpot Reports

Lecture 52 FREE & PAID - Create a full reports dashboard with just a few clicks

Lecture 53 PAID FEATURE - Learn how to customize your reports

Lecture 54 PAID FEATURE - Create a basic report from scratch!

Section 10: Connect HubSpot with other tools - Integrations - All lessons for FREE & PAID

Lecture 55 The easiest way to integrate HubSpot with another tool

Lecture 56 2 tips about integrating HubSpot with other tools

Lecture 57 Sometimes HubSpot creates properties for integrations

Lecture 58 Example of a HubSpot CRM sync

Lecture 59 Alternative to app integrations - Zapier and similar services

Lecture 60 Worst case scenario - Transferring a contacts list via manual import

Lecture 61 2 issues you might encounter when sending contacts from other tools to HubSpot

Section 11: HubSpot important settings - Handy quick hacks - All lessons for FREE & PAID

Lecture 62 How to block HubSpot from tracking specific email conversations

Lecture 63 Get notified ONLY about what you want

Lecture 64 A few key Account default settings

Lecture 65 Data Privacy & Consent settings

Section 12: BONUS Section

Lecture 66 BONUS lecture

Small Business Owners getting started with HubSpot,Anyone considering using HubSpot for their business,Anyone looking to get an overview of what HubSpot does,Current HubSpot customers

[Bild: hubspotforsmallbusineanfmj.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  MasterClass - Jame Clear : Small Habits that Make a Big Impact on Your Life Panter 0 69 12.12.2023, 22:10
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Basic Accounting for Businesses with Tally Entries Panter 0 67 16.08.2023, 23:42
  Hubspot Marketing Advanced - Workflows & Reporting - 2022 Panter 0 83 03.07.2023, 20:07
  How To Grow Your Youtube Channel Fast In 2022! Step-By-Step Panter 0 76 13.12.2022, 19:36
  Simpler Trading - Small Accounts Secrets PRO Panter 0 105 03.12.2022, 11:39
  The Complete Digital Advertising Course for Local Businesses Panter 0 98 17.11.2022, 14:01

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat