Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Reiki Level I, Ii, Iii & Master/Teacher Certification Course
[Bild: xvmhdujyjw94ojfnappw5rtf4k.jpg]

Reiki Level I, Ii, Iii & Master/Teacher Certification Course
Published 7/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 35.74 GB | Duration: 2h 40m

Learn All Four Levels of Reiki to Become a Certified Usui Reiki Master/Teacher - Heal Yourself and Others & Teach Reiki

What you'll learn
What Reiki is?
The origin and the true history of Reiki.
Learn how to use Reiki as an energy healing and a personal growth system.
All the valid techniques of both the Western and the Traditional Japanese Reiki for Level I, Level II, Level III and Master/Teacher Level.
To develop your sensitivity to subtle energy.
Using Reiki to scan yourself and others to feel energy inbalances and disturbances.
To explore, understand and treat chakras.
Hatsurei-ho meditation for generating greater amounts of spiritual healing energy.
Perform Reiki sessions on yourself, others, pets and plants.
Various methods for performing Reiki healing treatments from a distance.
Using Reiki symbols and Reiki kotodama (mantras) to strenghten your connection to Reiki energy, and to increase your healing power.
Learn Reiki meditations that strenghten your connection to Reiki energy and your higher self and expands your consciousness.
The benefits of regular energy exercises, Reiki meditations and regular Reiki practice on yourself and others.
Usui's Gainen (Concepts) and how to align yourself with them.
The body's aura, chakras, meridians and Japanese Subtle Energetic System.
Using your intuition in healing and the importance of your intent.
To give a complete Reiki session on both the Western Reiki and Traditional Japanese Reiki.
Healing unwanted patterns and learn how to manifest your goals.
The use of crystals and stones with Reiki.
How to make a Reiki crystal grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
Reiki Aura Surgery, to release energy blockages in different layers of the aura, remove negative energy and send it to the Light.
To meet with your Reiki Guide through a meditation.
Receive Level I, Level II, Level III and Master/Teacher distance attunements in Western Reiki style as well as a Japanese Reiki Empowerment (Reiju).
How to administer Western Reiki attunements and Japanese Reiki reiju, in person and from a distance.
How to give yourself self-empowerments - self-attunements and self-reiju -.
How to administer healing empowerments to channel the powerful empowerment energies to heal.
Perfecting Attunements and Reiju you give.
You will have the opportunity to tune into my weekly distant empowerment broadcast during and after the course.

Requirements
No prior knowledge is required.
An open heart and desire to learn and heal with Reiki.
An interest in personal transformation and spiritual development.
Have access to the internet.
Be able to watch and listen to video tutorials online.
Be able to download and view 'pdf' files.

Description
This is one of the most comprehensive Reiki courses available, online or face to face, including all valid techniques of the Western Reiki and the Traditional Japanese Reiki, including a 387 page manual.This course includes all four levels of Reiki: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, and Master Level.In this course:You will learn Usui Reiki Ryoho as an energy healing method and a spiritual development system and will become a confident 'Certified Reiki Master and Teacher',You will learn to heal and help yourself and others in all levels of human existence (the body, the mind and the soul) with Reiki.You will learn how you can use Reiki in your spiritual development,You will learn how to teach Reiki and empower others to be able to use Reiki energy.You will have increased confidence as a Reiki Master because you will have the real tools an energy healer needs to perform effective Reiki healing sessions, to teach Reiki and empower your own students.You will have internationally recognized certification.You will get the potential to earn income doing something you love.In LEVEL I of this course, my purpose is mainly to assist your access to the Reiki energy, and to teach you various ways to make use of it. In Level I, I will attempt to ensure that you leave this part of the course with an appreciation of, and a firm belief in the knowledge that you do indeed have access to the Reiki energy, and are now able to apply it to yourself and another person with little or no effort. Also, I will share some additional techniques that you can use in your treatment sessions.This course as a whole contains a combination of information that I received from a variety of teachers (all of diverse Reiki backgrounds) both traditional and modern in origin, and is integrated into a process that you can adapt into your own Reiki practice.In LEVEL I you will learn:1. What is Reiki2. The History of Reiki3. The Usui Gainen (Usui s Concepts)4. Waka (Japanese Poetry)5. The Body s Aura and Chakras6. The Japanese Energetic System7. Western and Japanese Reiki Empowerments (Attunements and Reiju)8. Receiving Distant Attunements9. Feeling Energy10. Energy Practices11. Self Treatments12. Using Reiki to Scan Yourself Energetically13. Some Important Japanese Reiki Level I (Shoden)Techniques14. Usui Sensei s Intuitive Hands-on Self Treatments15. Intuition16. Working on Other People17. Giving Reiki Treatments18. A Sample Full Body Reiki Session Reiki Level I Practitioner19. Reiki Session Guidelines20. The Importance of Intent21. Protection22. Treating Plants and Animals23. Distant Reiki24. Other Japanese Reiki Level I (Shoden) Techniques25. The Usui Memorial at Saihoji Temple, Tokyo-Japan26. Usui Reiki Ryoho Gakkai - (Usui Reiki Healing Method Learning Society)Also, in this part of the course you will receive your ALL LEVELS INTEGRATED REIKI ATTUNEMENT via distant empowerment method.In LEVEL II of this course, my purpose is to enhance your Reiki skills with additional frequencies of energy. Also, there are some additional techniques that you can use in your treatments. In this part of the course, you will be taught the first 3 traditional symbols.In LEVEL II you will learn:1. Level II Reiki Symbols2. The Reiki Kotodama3. Distant Healing4. Oneness5. Symbol Meditations6. Two Special Reiki Techniques7. Grounding8. Modified Eguchi Lineage Reiki Hand Placements9. Traditional Japanese Reiki Okuden (Level II) TechniquesLEVEL III is the first part of the Reiki Master Level. At this level the you will be introduced to, and taught, the Empowerment or Master Symbol. In LEVEL III you will learn:1. Empowerment Energy2. Empowerment Symbol3. Standing Meditation4. An Exercise in Sensing the Empowerment Energy5. Combining the Energies6. Using Affirmations with Reiki (Western Reiki Style)7. Reiki Level III Meditation8. Crystal Healing with Reiki9. Reiki Aura Surgery10. Meet Your Reiki Guide Meditation11. A Simple But Powerful Reiki Empowerment Procedure12. A Sample Reiki Session in Western Style (Advanced Level Treatment)13. Japanese Reiki (Usui Reiki Ryoho) Combined Treatment14. Japanese Reiki Shinpiden (Level III) TechniquesIn REIKI MASTER LEVEL you will receive two more symbols and learn a Western attunement process along with a simpler Japanese Reiki Empowerment Method (Reiju). The variety will assists you to understand the changes made to Western Reiki systems.In this part of the course you will also receive a Japanese Style Empowerment (Reiju) into Reiki.In REIKI MASTER LEVEL we will cover:1. A Discussion on What It Means to be a Reiki Master (Shihan).2. Master Level Symbols3. Reiki Master Meditation4. Understanding the Concept of Attunements5. Hands on Western Reiki Attunements6. Self Attunement7. Healing Attunement8. Japanese Reiki Empowerments (Reiju)9. Distant Empowerments10. Perfecting Attunements and ReijuUpon completing this part of the course, you will be a Reiki Master/Teacher (Reiki Shihan) and will be fully able to initiate others into the Reiki.In this course you will also receive a comprehensive 387 page course manual 'The Handbook of Energy Healing through Usui Reiki Ryoho' written by Mehmet 'Tenzin' Cesmeci, Ph.D, as well as additional worksheets, handouts and posters.This course can be used as a way to enhance personal and/or spiritual growth. Also you can work on yourself or other for any energetic imbalances within you or others. Healers and energy workers willing to add Reiki to their practice or people planning to begin their own energy healing practice will benefit highly from this course, since this course is a very comprehensive energy healing course. Also, individuals wanting to teach Reiki to others will have the material they would not be able to find in any other Reiki course.This course is always being added to, and with your lifetime access you can access the new information whenever you choose.In this course, in addition to Udemy Course Completion Certificate, you will also receive a set of custom Usui Reiki Ryoho certificates in pdf format via email once you have completed the course.WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?This course is a complete energy healing course, designed to make you a confident and competent energy healer. This course is the most comprehensive course on Reiki that you could find anywhere. With its carefully prepared video lectures and handouts as well as a 387 page manual, you will have the tools you need to start using Reiki on yourself and on others in professional level.In this course, while you can take the time you need to work through the material on your own pace, you will have lifetime access to course materials and any updates that are made. Having the opportunity to go with your own pace, means you can take your time to throughly study and practice the material and techniques until you feel yourself competent. Also, you can always ask questions to your master/teacher during and after the course.'Weekly Distant Empowerments' that this course offers is a unique and priceless opportunity. In Original Reiki, empowerments are given on a continuous and regular basis, not ones or a couple of times and just during the course. Since after each empowerment, the people's energy taking capacity increases, in next empowerment they are able to take much more energy than before. Therefore, regular and continuous empowerments is a must, in order to create really competent Reiki healers. A single or a couple of empowerments during the short span of the time of a course is far from being enough. This course simulates the original way of giving regular Reiki empowerments with Weekly Distant Empowerment Broadcast by your master/teacher, Dr. Mehmet 'Tenzin' Cesmeci. In this course you will have the opportunity of receiving regular empowerments during and after the course without a time limit.Also, You can use your internationally recognized certification that this course provides as soon as you graduate.WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR:This course is intended for those new to Reiki, as well as for Reiki practitioners and Reiki Masters who want to take their practice to the next level.This course is for those who want to practice Reiki and want to teach Reiki to others.This course is for those who want to heal and spiritually grow. This course is for those who want to learn Reiki at their own pace.This course is for those who want to become a Reiki Master/Teacher.This course is for those who want to have internationally recognized Reiki certification.

Overview

Section 1: Course Introduction

Lecture 1 Course Introduction

Lecture 2 Methodology Used in This Course

Lecture 3 Important Course Information

Lecture 4 Frequently Asked Questions

Lecture 5 Usui Reiki Level I, II, III and Master Manual Download

Lecture 6 About Your Master Teacher, Mehmet

Lecture 7 Student Testimonials

Section 2: The Entrance I Reiki Level I (Shoden)

Lecture 8 Reiki Level I Introduction

Lecture 9 What is Reiki

Lecture 10 History of Reiki

Lecture 11 The Usui Gainen (Usui's Concepts)

Lecture 12 Waka (Japanese Poetry)

Lecture 13 Energy System - The Aura

Lecture 14 Energy System - Seeing the Aura

Lecture 15 Energy System - Energy Blocks

Lecture 16 Energy System - Chakras

Lecture 17 Energy System - Meridians

Lecture 18 The Japanese Energetic System

Lecture 19 Western and Japanese Reiki Empowerments (Attunements and Reiju)

Lecture 20 Receiving Distant Empowerments (Attunements and Reiju)

Lecture 21 REQUEST YOUR ALL LEVELS INTEGRATED REIKI ATTUNEMENT HERE

Lecture 22 Feeling Energy

Lecture 23 Energy Practices

Lecture 24 Kenyoku Ho

Lecture 25 Joshin Kokkyu Ho

Lecture 26 Kenyoku-ho and Joshin Kokkyu-ho Sequence

Lecture 27 Seishin Toitsu

Lecture 28 Hatsurei-ho

Lecture 29 Self Treatments

Lecture 30 Self Treatments - Healing Meditation

Lecture 31 Western Style Hands on Self-Treatments

Lecture 32 Traditional Japanese Reiki - Novice- Self-Treatment

Lecture 33 An Alternative Set of Reiki Hand Positions for Yourself

Lecture 34 Using Reiki to Scan Yourself Energetically

Lecture 35 Some Important Japanese Reiki Level I Techniques - Byosen Reikan-ho

Lecture 36 Some Important Japanese Reiki Level I Techniques - Reiji-ho

Lecture 37 Usui Reiki Ryoho (URR) Gakkai s Nentatsu Ho Method

Lecture 38 Usui Sensei s Intuitive Hands-on Self-treatments

Lecture 39 Intuition

Lecture 40 Intuition - Experiencing Chakras

Lecture 41 Intuition - Experiencing Your Own Chakras

Lecture 42 Working on Other People - What You Feel? What They Feel

Lecture 43 Rapid Reiki Treatments

Lecture 44 Reiki Session for Someone Seated

Lecture 45 Main Chakras or Energy Points Treatment for Someone Seated

Lecture 46 Traditional Japanese Reiki Treatment for Someone Seated

Lecture 47 A Complete Reiki Session on a Table in Western Reiki Style

Lecture 48 A Sample Full Body Reiki Session - Reiki Level I Practitioner

Lecture 49 Reiki Session Guidelines

Lecture 50 Accidents and Other Emergencies

Lecture 51 The Importance of Intent

Lecture 52 Protection

Lecture 53 Treating Plants and Animals

Lecture 54 Distant Reiki

Lecture 55 Other Traditional Japanese Reiki Level I Techiques

Lecture 56 Jakikiri Joka-ho

Lecture 57 Shudan Reiki

Lecture 58 Reiki Undo

Lecture 59 Reiki Mawashi

Lecture 60 Aura Cleansing

Lecture 61 Hikari no Kokyu-ho

Lecture 62 Gassho Kokyu-ho

Lecture 63 Reiki Shower no Giho

Lecture 64 Chakra Kassei Kokyu-ho

Lecture 65 Usui Memorial at Saihoji Temple, Tokyo Japan

Lecture 66 Usui Reiki Ryoho Gakkai

Lecture 67 Level I Homework

Lecture 68 Reiki Level I Conclusion

Section 3: The Deep Inside | Reiki Level II (Okuden)

Lecture 69 Reiki Level II Introduction

Lecture 70 Level II Reiki Symbols - Origins and Properties

Lecture 71 The Traditional Symbols

Lecture 72 The Focus Symbol

Lecture 73 The Harmony Symbol

Lecture 74 The Connection Symbol

Lecture 75 More on the Origins of the Traditional Symbols

Lecture 76 The Reiki Kotodama

Lecture 77 Kotodama Chanting Meditation

Lecture 78 Symbol Assessment Exercise - How to Experience Symbol Energies

Lecture 79 Distant Healing

Lecture 80 Western Style Distant Healing Methods

Lecture 81 Treatment Meditation Approach to Distant Healing

Lecture 82 'Merging with the Recipient' Approach to Distant Healing

Lecture 83 Other Uses of Distant Healing

Lecture 84 Distant Space Clearing

Lecture 85 Distant Healing to Multiple Recipients

Lecture 86 Oneness

Lecture 87 Symbol Meditations

Lecture 88 The Imaginary Hands Technique

Lecture 89 'Beaming' Reiki Technique

Lecture 90 Grounding

Lecture 91 Modified Eguchi Hand Placements

Lecture 92 Traditional Japanese Reiki Level II Techniques

Lecture 93 Uchite Chiryo-ho

Lecture 94 Nadete Chiryo-ho

Lecture 95 Oshite Chiryo-ho

Lecture 96 Gyoshi-ho

Lecture 97 Heso Chiryo-ho

Lecture 98 Koki-ho

Lecture 99 Tanden Chiryo-ho

Lecture 100 Sei Heki Chiryo-ho (Nentatsu-ho)

Lecture 101 Enkaku Chiryo-ho

Lecture 102 Ketsueki Kokan-ho

Lecture 103 Jiko Joka-ho

Lecture 104 Reiki Level II Homework

Lecture 105 Reiki Level II Conclusion

Section 4: The Mystery | Reiki Level III (Shinpiden)

Lecture 106 Reiki Level III Introduction

Lecture 107 Empowerment Energy & Empowerment Symbol

Lecture 108 Standing Meditation for Grounding

Lecture 109 An Exercise in Sensing the Empowerment Energy and Other Symbol Energies

Lecture 110 Combaining the Symbol Energies

Lecture 111 Using Affirmations with Reiki in Western Style

Lecture 112 Reiki Level III Meditation

Lecture 113 Crystal Healing with Reiki

Lecture 114 Reiki Aura Surgery

Lecture 115 Meet Your Reiki Guide Meditation

Lecture 116 A Simple Reiki Empowerment / Attunement Procedure

Lecture 117 A Sample Reiki Session (Advanced Level Treatment) in Western Style

Lecture 118 Traditional Japanese Reiki - Combined Treatment Version 1

Lecture 119 Traditional Japanese Reiki - Combined Treatment Version 2

Lecture 120 Traditional Japanese Reiki Level III Techniques

Lecture 121 Hado Kokyu-ho

Lecture 122 Hado Meiso-ho

Lecture 123 Sekizui Joka Ibuki-ho

Lecture 124 Communicating with Your Higher Self (Reconnecting with the Higher Self)

Lecture 125 Reiki Level III Homework

Lecture 126 Reiki Level III Conclusion

Section 5: Teacher | Reiki Master Level (Shihan)

Lecture 127 Reiki Master Level Introduction

Lecture 128 What It Means to be a Reiki Shihan (Master/Teacher)

Lecture 129 Master Level Symbols

Lecture 130 Usui Master Symbol (Usui Dai Ko Myo)

Lecture 131 Tibetan Master Symbol (Tibetan Dai Ko Myo)

Lecture 132 Fire Serpent

Lecture 133 Antahkarana (Ancient Symbol of Healing)

Lecture 134 Reiki Master Meditation

Lecture 135 Understanding the Concept of Attunements

Lecture 136 Hands-on Western Reiki Attunement

Lecture 137 Self Attunement

Lecture 138 Healing Attunement

Lecture 139 Japanese Reiki Empowerments (Reiju)

Lecture 140 REQUEST YOUR 'TRADITIONAL JAPANESE REIKI' EMPOWERMENT (REIJU) HERE

Lecture 141 Giving Reiju

Lecture 142 Distant Empowerments

Lecture 143 Perfecting Attunements and Reiju

Lecture 144 Master Level Homework

Lecture 145 Reiki Master Level Conclusion

Section 6: Course Conclusion

Lecture 146 Receiving Your Custom Reiki Certificates

Lecture 147 Your Usui Reiki Lineage

Lecture 148 Tune Into My Weekly Distant Reiki Empowerments

Lecture 149 Course Conclusion

This course is for those new to Reiki or for individuals who want to take their practice to the next level.,This course is for those who want to practice Reiki and want to teach Reiki to others.,This course is for those who want to heal and spiritually grow.,This course is for those who want to learn Reiki at their own pace.,This course is for those who want to become a Reiki Master/Teacher.,This course is for those who want to have internationally valid Reiki certification.

Homepage

[Bild: 10historypart1sdzcbm.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Chair Yoga Teacher Training Diploma Level 2 Panter 0 67 21.02.2024, 00:19
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Chair Yoga Teacher Training Diploma Level 1 Panter 0 63 19.02.2024, 13:03
  Level Design Master Class: All in One Complete Course Panter 0 46 30.12.2023, 00:40
  CFA Level 2 - Exam Smart Tips To Help You Pass CFA Level 2 Panter 0 80 18.08.2023, 21:18
  Meditation Practitioner / Teacher Certification (Accredited) Panter 0 73 23.07.2023, 19:47
  Parallette Training Level 1 and Level 2 - Gold Medal Bodies enterprises113 0 78 06.03.2023, 08:03
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat