Cooking 101: Kitchen Basics To Advanced
[Bild: niyxzw0sytijw0nrqu34k2hfyn.jpg]

Cooking 101: Kitchen Basics To Advanced
Last updated 2/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.72 GB | Duration: 4h 40m

Culinary Skills for Home Cooks and Aspiring Chefs

What you'll learn
After completing, you will have a much better understanding of Cooking and the Ingredients
You will learn how to make Stocks, Soups, Emulsifications. How to fix a Split Dressing. Introduction to Butchering. What are Spices and Herbs?
We will go over what materials you really need to start cooking at home and the basics on how to use a knife and Much More!
With almost 5 hours of course material you will be much more confident in the Kitchen

Requirements
This course is designed for any individual wishing to learn how to cook better at home.
Learn online from any device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone.
I have included a list of basic materials that you will need to work with me in the course if you wish to cook at home.

Description
This course is designed to help improve one's ability in the kitchen, whether you have little to no skill or years of cooking professionally.What will you learn?What Materials You Will NeedHow to Hold and Sharpen a KnifeHow to Make SoupsHow to ButcherWhat are Spices and Herbs?Cooking Terminology and PracticesMaking Stocks at HomeIntroduction to Salad Dressings and EmulsificationsHow to Fix a Split Dressing.The Basics to cooking MeatCooking TemperaturesHow Many Ways to Cook an EggHow to Sear a FishAnd Much More!With almost 5 hours of lessons, you will have the ability to cook fish, make emulsifications, show you how to Save Money when cooking at home.Plus, any extra help that you may need, I would be more than happy to help you.As I have helped many aspiring Chefs in many different countries with my career cooking internationally. If you are interested in learning more than just the basics of cooking, then this Course is for You!I will attach several recipes with these lessons for the Stocks, Sauces, Dressings, Egg dishes, etc. I will also give you other videos that you may be interested in from my Youtube Channel. If you wish to make many more Delicious Recipes!

Overview

Section 1: Starting The Culinary Course

Lecture 1 Introduction to The Basics of Cooking

Lecture 2 The Food Safety Zone, Temps, and Practices

Lecture 3 What Materials You Will Need to Start Cooking?

Lecture 4 How to Sharpen your Knife, with a Steel

Lecture 5 Learn How to Use a Knife, Basic Veg Cuts

Lecture 6 Spices and Herbs, Why do we use them? What is Nightshade?

Lecture 7 Cooking Terminology and Practices. Sous Vide, Saut , Larding and Barding

Lecture 8 Introduction to Salad Dressings and Emulsifications. How to Fix a Split Dressing

Lecture 9 Introduction to Butchering, How to Part a Chicken

Lecture 10 Making Stocks at Home

Lecture 11 The Basics to Making Soups, Hot and Cold.

Lecture 12 Sauces, and Why We Use Them

Lecture 13 How Many Ways to Cook an Egg?

Lecture 14 How to Cook Pasta and Rice

Lecture 15 The Basics to Meat, Types and Temps

Lecture 16 How to Fillet a Fish

Lecture 17 Techniques on Cooking Fish and Shellfish

Lecture 18 Conclusion

Students,People who wish to improve their cooking,Anyone interested in Cooking,Beginner Chefs

[Bild: cooking101kitchenbasirvckc.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Selenium WebDriver with Java -Basics to Advanced+Frameworks Panter 0 59 18.01.2024, 14:10
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  TTC - Cooking Better with Science Panter 0 53 22.12.2023, 22:23
  Complete Trigonometry Masterclass: From Basics To Advanced Panter 0 68 10.08.2023, 00:23
  Indian Cooking - Restaurant Style Cooking Course 2021 Panter 0 58 15.07.2023, 19:49
  The Sound Kitchen - Great Sound Made Easy Panter 0 97 13.12.2022, 18:37
  Master Course on Selenium with Java - Basics to Advanced Panter 0 91 09.12.2022, 09:21

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat