Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Alcohol Markers Art Class
[Bild: ucnejqtnedygrrgvdabyb0wcyp.jpg]

Alcohol Markers Art Class
Last updated 6/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 11.67 GB | Duration: 9h 7m

Discover the fun of coloring with alcohol markers in your illustrations, comics, manga, urban sketches, cards and more

What you'll learn
Effectively use Alcohol Markers in your illustrations, coloring pages, comics, manga, urban sketches and more
Acquire skills to add color to your own work
Discover how to color with alcohol markers using various styles and techniques
Find out how to use you alcohol markers, how to blend, how to do gradients and more
Add some fun to your coloring pages
Easy to pick up coloring techniques
Work on beautiful skill enhancing projects

Requirements
No prior experience needed at all
Any brand or non-brand alcohol markers and any brand or non-brand of paper you may have
To gain more out of the Art Class check the material list

Description
Alcohol Markers are a very popular medium to work with. Impressive results can be achieved rather easily, once you know how to use your markers WELL. There is just something very appealing about this special and typical look that can be created with Alcohol Markers.My name is Benjamin Aeilkema and I m an Illustrator and Artist from The Netherlands. I love creating artworks with all kinds of materials. One of the reasons I love working with Alcohol Markers, is that they are quick and easy to pick up, always ready to go. They allow me to create this instant Comic Book / Manga Style look. Or what about adding some color to Urban Sketching? Not to mention the lovely Illustrative Look working with this medium can achieve.The great results I now enjoy, have not always been my story. When you don t know how to use the markers WELL the outcome of your coloring can be somewhat disappointing due to streaky bars and muddy colors. Over the past few years I met many people who shared their frustrations in not getting the results they were longing for. This frustration can easily lead to the idea that great results are only for the very talented and not considering yourself to be one of those.Well, the good news is that a few special techniques can turn this all around. In this Art Class I ll be taking you along in the process of mastering these skills. In a very easy way to follow, I will show you step-by-step how to use your Alcohol Markers WELL. How to mix the right colors building values in a drawing in order to create great color schemes that are pleasing to the eye. We ll be working on your blending skills, so you can achieve a smoothness in the transitioning of colors.No artwork is complete without adding convincing light and shadow. This can be somewhat complicated for many people, but I ve incorporated my Approximate Light and Shadow Method for you. This is going to help you tremendously to gain great insights and to create the desired results. It will make sure that your highlights and shadow values always end up in the right place.On top of all these valuable lessons, I ll also take you through freehand sketching and how to quickly add extra highlights to your scenes. You will greatly benefit from my decades long experience as an instructor and teacher.You will be amazed at the difference this makes in your illustrations, lovely greeting cards, coloring pages and whatever other projects you set your hand to. Whether you re a new beginner at art altogether, or want to add Alcohol Markers to your existing repertoire take your skills to the next level and enjoy the great results you will achieve.There's more......Additional PDF: Great Time Savers in PDF formatTo help you save time, I m providing you with Templates. These templates quickly get you going, without the need of having to redraw the assignments in the videos. Just print out the template you need and you re set. This helps you to stay focused on the lesson, rather than being slowed down by extra work.Once you ve completed an assignment, there s no need to re-watch the video lesson. Instead, all of the answers are in a handy booklet. Just find the lesson you re on and compare your work to the finished assignment in the book. Again, this will save you time and allow you to keep on going.

Overview

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Lecture 2 Support, Community and Feedback

Section 2: Starting with Alcohol Markers

Lecture 3 Introduction of this Section

Lecture 4 Materials

Lecture 5 Material List

Lecture 6 The Workbooks

Lecture 7 Creating Color Swatches

Lecture 8 Blending Basics

Lecture 9 Advanced Blending

Lecture 10 Ways to use Markers

Section 3: The Approximate Light and Shadow Method

Lecture 11 Introduction of this Section

Lecture 12 Light and Shadow Theory I

Lecture 13 Light and Shadow Theory II

Lecture 14 Light and Shadow Theory III

Lecture 15 The Approximate Light and Shadow Method Introduction

Lecture 16 The Approximate Light and Shadow Method I

Lecture 17 The Approximate Light and Shadow Method I Demo

Lecture 18 The Approximate Light and Shadow Method II

Lecture 19 The Approximate Light and Shadow Method II Demo

Section 4: Playing with Colors

Lecture 20 Introduction of this Section

Lecture 21 Color Values

Lecture 22 Practical Color Theory I

Lecture 23 Practical Color Theory II

Section 5: Alcohol Marker Extras

Lecture 24 Introduction of this Section

Lecture 25 Freehand Sketching

Lecture 26 Adding Highlight Accents

Section 6: The Final Project

Lecture 27 Introduction of this Section

Lecture 28 Bringing it all together

Lecture 29 In Closing

Lecture 30 Bonus Lecture

Beginning artists,People that enjoy coloring,Urban Sketchers,People that enjoy coloring comics or manga,Beginners who want to expand their skill set,Artists that want to add color to their work,Art Enthusiasts,Crafters

Homepage

[Bild: 22practicalcolortheor9ri0k.jpg]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat