Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
The Complete Audio Producer 2021
[Bild: lcpiusdmf6el9eravv0xoggifr.jpg]

The Complete Audio Producer 2021
Last updated 9/2020
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 16.46 GB | Duration: 18h 30m

Zero To Professional Production Taught By World Renowned Audio Engineer/Producer Clarian

What you'll learn
Modern Professional Audio Production
Ableton
Music Production
Automation
Daw Architecture
Multi-Tracking
Midi
Produce DEMOS
Radio Production
Mixing
Music Theory 101
Sound Effects Processing
Film Scoring
Compression
Live Warping
Streaming Platforms
Split Testing
Bussing
Stereo & Mono Scopes & Mixing
Plugin Libraries
Modular
Arps & Sequencing
Adaptive Grid Quantizing
Arranging and Finishing Large Scale Audio Production
Equalization
Studio Set Up
Video Game Soundtracking
Sound Design
Acoustics
Recording Techniques
Audio Recording

Requirements
No Requirements or Prerequisites
All software is selected free and accessible to use throughout this course
Friendly For All Levels

Description
Learn Professional Audio Production in 2020 by mastering the most modern and advanced skills from a world renowned Producer/ Audio Engineer. Clarian s students have gone on to working and contributing to some of the biggest and most reputable Audio Production Companies and Platforms in the world like Universal, Warner, The BBC, Spotify, Landr, Splice etc This is the actual affordable and accessible online course you need to becoming a professional in Modern Audio Production. Learn the best technologies and techniques without spending any money on software or hardware whatsoever for writing and arranging cross-genre music, sound design and effects processing, and audio engineering, with zero starting experience in music or sound design needed. Gain crucial skill sets and work on custom designed advanced project sessions you re free to add to your music portfolio and advance yourself to the future that you want.Join a live online school and community mentored by industry producers and engineers, with monthly challenges and opportunities to get your productions played for thousands of listeners worldwide. Level up with a curriculum by an instructor who has worked in audio production for majors, international publishing houses, has tens of millions of streams on multiple platforms grown organically and independently, and has collaborated with Grammy nominated and Award Winning Production teams.This course was born out of a necessity to provide a way to learn and level up Audio Production skills without having to spend or work on expensive studio equipment or buy expensive software programs up front in order to learn how to master and understand these tools. The course will show you the best tools available and teach you to discern for yourself how and what you need for high quality productions. It will prove to you by the time you complete it that you can create top level productions without being a musical virtuoso or having an expensive studio from the get go; you can learn top level production with just your computer and headphones. Here s why this course stands out from the thousands of other production courses out there right now:1. Learn to master the best technological tools in the world without spending any money on expensive software or hardware. We will be learning and working with one of the top industry standard software in the world, Ableton, and covering advanced engineering skills such as multi-band compression without expecting you to have access to a studio or make any purchases. Everything we will be using will be free to download. By learning these tools upfront you will see the true potential of Audio Production and will be able to move ahead working professionally from home or applying for jobs without wasting valuable time or money. You will be learning a top professional DAW Software used by industry company engineers like Universal, Sony, Warner etc as well as the fundamentals under the hood of how the these Software work for translatable skills into other top DAWS such as Pro-Tools and Logic. This course is designed for producers of all levels who want to learn the professional skills needed who are stuck with unfinished productions along with those who want to begin working Professionally in Audio Production for 2020. 2. The Instructor of this course has worked as a head engineer (mixing and mastering) and co-producer (writing and arranging) for majors, indies, and international publishing houses including working with Grammy nominated and Award Winning Productions. I have headed and worked in engineering and production for record labels and companies from the ground up to viral successes again and again all over the world from studios and Labels in Detroit, LA, Montreal and Berlin. This is my love and my life. I am not some advertisement company guy trying to sell something, but someone who is passionate and committed to sound and audio production through and through. I believe my work speaks for me. Both sound design and music, writing and arranging, is my whole life effort and I believe there needs to be a course available to people which is actually accessible and comprehensive for anyone who is willing to learn and not just courses taught by teachers without the experience or these short master classes which truthfully only offer a glimpse and do not really provide the necessary foundations and ground up process to achieving your dream goals. 3. This course offers you a platform for submitting your projects as well as monthly challenges to be streamed for thousands of listeners worldwide as well as fast-tracked to industry people with real life invaluable feedback! Once you ve completed this course, your productions skills will have advanced to a whole other level. If you took this course unable to make your drums sound the way you wanted to before, you will leave complete with the knowledge of how to do so. If you couldn t finish your productions more than 70% and kept hitting walls wasting time googling tutorial after tutorial, you ll come out of this with that extra 30% plus extra. We will be learning starting at the very very beginning with the science behind sound waves and audio signals and work our way up to become a full fledged Professional in Audio Production. We will build a full blown Radio Electronic Pop Production and continue forward with advanced midi automation and conversion algorithms. This is the kind of record along experience that you can t get or find from other courses. Those courses make you end up spending money you don t have so way better to save your money.4. You are going to have access to a large database of professional project files ranging from film scores to video game soundtrack productions including sample recordings, arrangements, and production techniques all set up for you and good to go completely free and at your disposal with in detail lessons on how they are built and operate. You will also be getting a library sample pack of personally recorded vintage synths and modulars, instrument performances, and vocals processed through beautiful preamps and a mixing board for you to use and listen to as you see fit. All the samples and all the projects that you will be working on in this course are absolutely license free and yours to do with as you please. That alone encompasses years of experience built into projects and expensive equipment sounds that you get just for signing up! You will not find another course in the world offering this kind of sample package combined with live record along tutorials to show you how everything works step by step. 5. This course is set up to teach you the current modern tools and skills needed to get a job in audio related fields from music production to freelancing in audio processing or at the very least familiarize yourself with the modern tools needed to completing your own personal projects. With our online community you will be able to get mentoring help from me and other producers along with engage in active conversations and audio related topics on the daily. This course features the best and most current audio producing tools and techniques I have used and worked with over the years and will excel you in ways that other courses simply can t confined to just one software DAW or studio boxed mindset. You will have the knowledge to work with multiple types of audio software and in multiple industries and studio set ups. This is the definitive accessible Online Audio Production Course. You will be able to record-along, step by step through the videos and exercises, and complete the following projects:* Produce Professional High Quality Audio Music Productions and Sound FX * Create and Produce a short Film Score to add to your portfolio* Build and test the audio production of a Video Game soundtrack. * Engage in monthly challenges to have your projects streamed for thousands of listeners.* Apply for jobs in audio related fields with an advanced set of skills and modern techniques applicable for 2020* Work along side step by step mentored by an industry professional on unique projects that you can expand however you d like license free.* Finish Projects and get your sounds sounding professional and break through those walls holding you back.* Start working remotely freelancing on Audio Productions and sending out your work to Labels and publishing companies. I have put into this course the best techniques and tools that I ve used throughout my entire professional career. There are countless tutorials and master classes out there and it is very easy to get lost on a forum wasting time reading over differing opinions endlessly. But none of that gives you a true learning experience to understanding what s going on under the hood and being able to succeed not just in the course, but in your productions and career thereafter. This course is the solution for those who are stuck trying to figure out how to get things to sound better and overwhelmed with tutorials as well as those who want to get into modern sound production but aren t sure where to start and don t have the money to spend. This course embodies all of my years of experiences including the best things that work as well as the trappings to avoid, so you don t have to waste hours upon hours for nothing going back and instead just focus on moving forward and staying on track with the most modern tools available.This is a one of a kind program because there is not yet anything else out there that can offer you this in Audio Production. You re not going to come out of this stuck and feeling limited by just learning one software program, or feeling like you can t progress without buying 10 new instruments and outboard gear and practicing an instrument for the next 10 years. You will come out of it with something for more valuable, truly knowing how audio tools work to get high quality results and then being able to decide for yourself what you d like and not like to do; not out of necessity, but because you now hold the knowledge and the power. We re going to be learning many translatable and employable skills such as:* MIDI & Automation You will learn modern digital interfaces and the best tools and practices that are used by audio engineers and music producers at Majors like Universal, PolyGram & EMI. This is one of the most popular and powerful tool systems used in music production today.* How Tools like Compression Actually Works Demystify skills that are often misused and misunderstood even by the pros. You will have clear cut explanations and examples on how to get voice recordings sounding professional in a mix or pumping up your drums to punch in a big speaker listening room. * What actually are Sound Waves And Audio Signals Gain the under the hood knowledge into audio recordings so that you can advance to higher quality production levels over most other at home and professional producers. * How To Finish Projects And Not Just Starting New Ones Often, producers will get stuck halfway or three quarters through their projects not because they don t have the vision to completing the project or the tools, but because they are lacking the process and fundamentals. Instead of figuring out how to properly complete them, they ll do a render and not being fully satisfied, end up starting something new never really advancing. This can be very frustrating, but it doesn t have to be this way at all. By going through each step of the way from zero you will have the bridge needed to completing projects where many others fail. * Build High Quality Audio Projects quickly with just your computer By referencing the best analog hardware in the world, we will emulate their performance to results you did not even know were possible with just your computer and some headphones. Why do we teach the above?These days there are so many technologies out there and opinions on how to produce sounds, and learning just one software or thinking that it automatically takes expensive equipment deeply limits your ability to progress. Learning the lessons like the ones above are what it s going to take to truly level you up so that you re well ahead of the game in 2020 when it comes to modern audio production. The world is shifting more and more towards learning and working at home. This is an opportunity for you to start learning the most in demand skills, showcase those skills for thousands of listeners, and gain the experiences you need to develop your passion into something real. It would be an honor to take this journey with you and I hope you will give this a chance. I have poured my life s work into this course and I am very excited about this and can say hands down, there is no other course on the internet or off of it, like this one. This is one of a kind. Looking forward to seeing you in the lessons!

Overview
Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Course Guideline

Lecture 2 Join Our Online School

Lecture 3 Exercise: Meet The Community

Section 2: Sounds & Audio Signals

Lecture 4 Sound Waves I: Amplitude & Time

Lecture 5 Sound Waves II: Frequency

Lecture 6 Sound Waves: III Expanded

Lecture 7 Sound Waves IV: The Human Ear

Lecture 8 Record Youtube I

Lecture 9 Record Youtube II

Lecture 10 Exercise: Record Animals

Lecture 11 Audio Producer Monthly

Section 3: Audio Files & Audiophiles

Lecture 12 Audio Files: Compression Algorithms

Lecture 13 Audio Files II: Sample Rate

Lecture 14 Exercise: Audio Files (Quality Test)

Lecture 15 Solution: Audio Files (Quality Test)

Lecture 16 Exercise: Convert Audio KBPS

Lecture 17 Exercise: Get Familiar With Producer Jargon

Section 4: Music Production Theory

Lecture 18 Music Production I

Lecture 19 Music Production II

Lecture 20 Sampulator I: DAW

Lecture 21 Samupulator II: Grids

Lecture 22 Sampulator III: MIDI Intro

Lecture 23 Sampulator: IV: Review

Lecture 24 Exercise: Make A Demo

Lecture 25 Producer Fundamentals I

Lecture 26 Left Brain / Right Brain

Section 5: Ableton (Setup & Basics)

Lecture 27 Ableton (Setup I)

Lecture 28 Ableton (Setup II)

Lecture 29 Resources: Ableton Live Trial

Lecture 30 DAW Architecture I

Lecture 31 DAW Architecture II

Lecture 32 Our First Live Production

Lecture 33 Our First Live Production II

Lecture 34 Our First Live Production III

Lecture 35 Play the Silk Horn (Exercise)

Lecture 36 Problem Solving Tips

Section 6: Analog Vs Digital

Lecture 37 Acoustic Signals I

Lecture 38 Acoustic Signals II

Lecture 39 Acoustic Signals III

Lecture 40 Exercise: Infinite Feedback Loop

Lecture 41 Audio / Digital Recordings

Lecture 42 In The Box Vs. Out Of The Box I

Lecture 43 In The Box Vs. Out Of The Box II

Section 7: DAW (Music Structuring & Techniques)

Lecture 44 Analog & Digital In Harmony <3

Lecture 45 Reading Grids I

Lecture 46 Reading Grids II

Lecture 47 Reading Grids III

Lecture 48 Reading Grids IV

Lecture 49 Exercise: Record Your Own Lead

Lecture 50 Slave/Master Exercise I

Lecture 51 Slave/Master Exercise II

Lecture 52 Slave/Master Exercise Instructions

Lecture 53 Grid & Tempos Review

Lecture 54 Looping & Takes I

Lecture 55 Looping & Takes II

Lecture 56 Multi-Tracking

Lecture 57 Multi-Tracking Exercise

Lecture 58 Processing Effects I

Lecture 59 Processing Effects II

Lecture 60 Exercise: Add Effects!

Lecture 61 Keys & Pitch

Lecture 62 Optional: Multi-track Resource

Section 8: Modern Production & Music Theory

Lecture 63 Unlocking DEMOs

Lecture 64 Song Chunking I

Lecture 65 Song Chunking II

Lecture 66 Song Chunking III

Lecture 67 Song Chunking IV

Lecture 68 Song Chunking V

Lecture 69 Exercise: Identifying Song Elements

Lecture 70 Exercise: Composition Theory Deconstruction

Lecture 71 Structures I: Chords

Lecture 72 Structures II: Progressions

Lecture 73 Structures III: Chord Progressions & Hooks

Lecture 74 Exercise: Bipolar Chords :) :(

Lecture 75 Structures IV: Chord Progressions & Hooks

Lecture 76 Exercise: Chord Progession + Hooks

Lecture 77 Structures V: Review

Section 9: Mixing

Lecture 78 Quck Note: Mix Along

Lecture 79 Our First Mix Along I

Lecture 80 Our First Mix Along II

Lecture 81 Our First Mix Along III

Lecture 82 DCB & Headroom

Lecture 83 Mixing Tracks

Lecture 84 Equalization I

Lecture 85 Equalization II

Lecture 86 Equalization III

Lecture 87 Equalization Review

Lecture 88 Exercise: Mastering Equalization

Section 10: Advanced Mixing

Lecture 89 Process & Immutability

Lecture 90 Exericse Mix Along Files

Lecture 91 Bussing & Processing I

Lecture 92 Bussing & Processing II

Lecture 93 Bussing & Processing III

Lecture 94 Bussing Exercise

Lecture 95 Advanced Bussing I

Lecture 96 Advanced Bussing II

Lecture 97 Advanced Bussing Exercise Review

Lecture 98 The Power Of Panning I

Lecture 99 The Power Of Panning II

Lecture 100 Bonus: Mix Challenge

Section 11: MIDI & DEMO Writing

Lecture 101 Deeper MIDI Explorations

Lecture 102 MIDI And Acoustics

Lecture 103 Quantization

Lecture 104 Quantization II

Lecture 105 Writing With MIDI I

Lecture 106 Writing With MIDI II

Lecture 107 Writing With Midi III

Lecture 108 Advanced MIdi Lessons I

Lecture 109 Advanced Midi Lessons II (Automation)

Lecture 110 Exercise: MIDI 8 Track Production

Lecture 111 Bonus: Midi Controllers

Section 12: Stereo & Mono (3D Space)

Lecture 112 Section Overview (3D Canvas)

Lecture 113 Stereo With Arps I

Lecture 114 Stereo With Arps II

Lecture 115 Stereo With Arps III

Lecture 116 Stereo Vs. Mono

Lecture 117 Mono Utility & Scope I

Lecture 118 Mono Utility & Scope II

Section 13: Spatial Mixing

Lecture 119 Build A Stereo Mix I

Lecture 120 Build A Stereo Mix II

Lecture 121 Listening and Jam Session

Lecture 122 Balancing Space I

Lecture 123 Balancing Space II

Lecture 124 Balancing Space III

Lecture 125 Balancing Space Review

Lecture 126 Time Travel With Mono: Exercise

Section 14: Career Of A Music Producer

Lecture 127 Career Of A Music Producer I

Lecture 128 Career Of A Music Producer II

Lecture 129 How To Get Your Productions Out There

Lecture 130 Ear Training Exercise I

Lecture 131 Ear Training Exercise II

Section 15: Compression

Lecture 132 Introduction To Compression

Lecture 133 Threshhold, Ratio, Attack, Release Params I

Lecture 134 Threshold, Ratio, Attack, Release Params II

Lecture 135 Exercise: Master The Basics Of Compression

Lecture 136 Compression & Effects

Lecture 137 Compression & Effects II

Lecture 138 Exercise: Compression On Vocal FX

Section 16: The Magic Of Film Scoring

Lecture 139 Prerequisite Lecture: Autopan

Lecture 140 Autopan Exercise

Lecture 141 Prerequisite Lecture: 8 Band I

Lecture 142 Prerequisite Lecture: 8 Band II

Lecture 143 Additional Notes On 8 Band

Lecture 144 Movie Sound FX I

Lecture 145 Movie Sound FX II

Lecture 146 Film Scoring Record Along

Lecture 147 Film Scoring Record Along Project Files

Lecture 148 Film Score Exercise

Section 17: Advanced Compression

Lecture 149 Multiband Compression

Lecture 150 Multiband Compression II

Lecture 151 Exercise: Clone The Car Stereo

Lecture 152 Sidechains I

Lecture 153 Sidechains II

Lecture 154 Mix Dynamics For A Youtube Advertisement Dub

Lecture 155 De-esssssssser

Section 18: Live DAW Environments

Lecture 156 Ableton Customizations

Lecture 157 Resources For Customizing Ableton

Lecture 158 Warping I

Lecture 159 Warping II

Lecture 160 Warping & Gradience I

Lecture 161 Warping & Gradience II

Lecture 162 Warping Exercise

Section 19: SoundCloud & Streaming Platforms

Lecture 163 Modern Streaming Platforms

Lecture 164 Sign Up & Register Info

Lecture 165 Setting Up SoundCloud I

Lecture 166 Setting Up SoundCloud II

Lecture 167 SoundCloud Extras

Lecture 168 Exercise: Build A SoundCloud Presence

Section 20: Day In The Life Of An Audio Producer

Lecture 169 A Day In The Life

Lecture 170 A Day In The Life II

Lecture 171 Exercise: Assist A Producer

Section 21: Video Game Music & Split Testing

Lecture 172 A/B And Metrics

Lecture 173 Quick Note: Record Along

Lecture 174 Video Game Soundtrack I

Lecture 175 Video Game Soundtrack II

Lecture 176 Video Game Soundtrack III

Lecture 177 Video Game Soundtrack IV

Lecture 178 A/B Testing I

Lecture 179 A/B Testing II

Lecture 180 Spectrum Analysis

Lecture 181 Exercise: Testing Variables

Lecture 182 Share Your Video Game Soundtrack!

Section 22: Modular

Lecture 183 Quicknote

Lecture 184 Introduction To Modular

Lecture 185 Modular Demonstration (Frequency Shifter)

Lecture 186 Modular Demonstration (Frequency Shifter II)

Lecture 187 More Modular Resources

Section 23: Final Project: Radio Mix

Lecture 188 What Are We Producing

Lecture 189 Communication & Psychology

Lecture 190 Production Overview

Lecture 191 Preliminary Mix Build I

Lecture 192 Preliminary Mix Build II

Lecture 193 FX & Processing I

Lecture 194 FX & Processing II

Lecture 195 FX & Processing III

Lecture 196 Drum Exercise Solution

Lecture 197 Radio Edit Arrangement

Lecture 198 Radio Edit Arrangement II

Lecture 199 Re-Recordings, Layers, & Tweaks

Lecture 200 Final Mixdown (Bussing)

Lecture 201 Final Mixdown (Bussing II)

Lecture 202 Remix Challenge

Section 24: Automation

Lecture 203 Automation Introduction I

Lecture 204 Automation Introduction II

Lecture 205 Albien Automation Exercise

Lecture 206 Graph Editing Automation

Lecture 207 Multi Automation I

Lecture 208 Multi Automation II

Lecture 209 MIDI Conversions & AI

Lecture 210 Conversion Algorithms

Lecture 211 Future Tools Of Audio Production

Lecture 212 More Resources On AI in Audio Production

Section 25: Libraries

Lecture 213 Free Sample Pack

Lecture 214 Bonus Exercise: Test Your Ableton Skills With Samples

Section 26: Next Steps

Lecture 215 Become An Alumni

Lecture 216 Advice On Building A Music Studio

Lecture 217 Advice On Your Resume Portfolio

Lecture 218 Advice On Finishing Projects

Lecture 219 Special Bonus Gift For You

Lecture 220 Thank You

You want to learn Modern Music Production & Audio Engineering,You are looking to start a career in Audio Production or as a Sound Engineer,You are stuck finishing your audio productions and are looking for the skills to take you there and level up,You want to stream your productions to a large audience and receive critical feedback from industry people,You are passionate about sound and want to start working freelancing on projects,You want to learn the ACTUAL modern and up to date skills required to produce high quality projects in 2020 to pursue your own projects or get hired working on a team,You re looking for a course that can teach you the skills of Audio Production starting from the ground up to a professional and certified level.

[Bild: thecompleteaudioproduf4iy2.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Complete YouTube Course: Audio and Video Production at Home Panter 0 77 04.12.2023, 01:40
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Giuseppe Ottaviani Producer Masterclass FULL (Update 07/2021) Panter 0 196 04.08.2021, 19:24
  Giuseppe Ottaviani Producer Masterclass 2020 Panter 0 373 04.02.2021, 00:55

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat