Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
HEALS Healthy Eating And Lifestyle Simplified
[Bild: 49714829ea02o5i2d.jpg]

HEALS Healthy Eating And Lifestyle Simplified
Published 11/2022
Created by Lew Bronstein
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 35 Lectures ( 22h 21m ) | Size: 23.6 GB

Learn to have the energy, health and body you want without fad DIEts or dangerous trends. Just simplify!

What you'll learn
You will have an understanding of the 7 pillars of a healthy lifestyle and have a simplified plan to implemment then in to your every day life.
Together we will de-mystify the meaning of healthy and how to determine exactly what that means to you
You will gain actionable knowledge that you can apply right away to shift your health, energy and body quickly and to maintain your optimal state of health
You will have plain English understanding of how to live a lifestyle that is healthy and sustainable.
You will learn the difference between a DIEt and how you just live it!

Requirements
There are no prerequisites to take this course except having an open mind and a desire to make use of the knowledge you gain

Description
HEALS (Healthy Eating And Lifetsyle Simplified)The key here is simplified!Do you ever feel like you have tried everything just to wind up overwhelmed and back to where you started?Have you ever tried DIEting only to end up gaining more weight?Do you feel like "I am just not that kind of person" who can look amazing, feel great and have loads of energy?You are not alone! Why do so many people feel this way? A few reasons are it can seem too complex, you lack the belief it is possible, you have been told you can't or you just lack the belief that it is not only for other people!This is why the course is not a diet plan, a quick fix work out or some other fad or outlandish coplex new craze!It is called Healthy Eating and Lifestyle....SIMPLIFIED! We are going to creat a simple lifestyle that works for you that you can actaully live and enjoy daily! Once you figure out your personal code all you have to do is live it! I am coming to you as you Coach to help you to develope habits that work, routines that support you and to teach you how do create all this in a way that you enjoy and does not feel like a second job just to live!It is not the education I have in these areas rather the combination of education, expereince and yes Ihave walked the walk that I talk! Ibelive you will enjoy the coverstional tone of this course and the plain english delivery of the content blended with the motivation to take action on what yo are learning.Knowledge by itself is not power, knowledge coupled with lots of action is thrue power.Iam excited to bring your new distinctions, prompts to action and a whole new bleief in what you are capable of in this exciting course.This course is set up to be around a 30 day course depending on how quickly you want to pace the material.I am excited to be your Coach and I am glad you are going to let me coach you therough your personal journey. It will be my honor to serve you!Live iwth fath, energy, passion and laways live your dream! -Coach Lew

Who this course is for
This course is designed for anyone who wants to take control of their health, energy and their body. Although it is not specifically a weight loss course, when your 8 pillars of health are achieved you will generally find that you will end up around your optimal weight. This course is designed for anyone who wants to feel and look their best while not comprimissing your health to do so. The biggest key to HEALS is that it is designed to simplify the process, I am not here to wow you with big words or latin terms rather to make it simple to so you can just live it!

[Bild: healshealthyeatingandn6fef.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Pre-Calculus Simplified Panter 0 33 30.03.2024, 09:46
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  3 In 1 Forex Trading Course With Bravefx: 2023 (Simplified) Panter 0 63 29.01.2024, 08:32
  InterviewReady: System Design Simplified Panter 0 52 30.12.2023, 00:30
  MasterClass - Michael Pollan Teaches Intentional Eating Panter 0 51 19.12.2023, 20:41
  How To Raise Healthy Children. Panter 0 82 18.11.2023, 04:21
  Easy, Healthy Sweets And Desserts: Cooking Lessons For Dad Panter 0 79 17.07.2023, 19:09

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat