Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
The Most Common Mistakes in English
[Bild: 4756160f69aciduf.jpg]

The Most Common Mistakes in English
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 46 lectures (12h 46m) | Size: 16.6 GB

Improve your grammar, vocab, and conversational skills by avoiding the most common mistakes

What you'll learn
Gain an intricate and practical understanding of various aspects of English grammar
Understand and avoid the most common mistakes with tenses, prepositions, and articles
Understand and avoid the most common mistakes with gerunds, infinitives, and modals
Understand and avoid the most common mistakes with word order, conditionals, and vocabulary
Gain a working knowledge of how English is spoken by the natives
Fluently use a wide variety of complex sentences

Requirements
Hard working pre-intermediate students welcome, but the course is aimed at intermediate to advanced level
A working knowledge of pre-intermediate English is required
A passionate yearning to never stop learning is desired

Description
This course includes the following resources

Downloadable lectures on common mistakes (British teacher, 20 years' TEFL experience)

Lectures cover the most typical mistakes with tenses, vocabulary, prepositions, modals, articles, countability, word order, gerunds, infinitives, conditionals, and pronunciation

After each lecture, a quiz follows which tests your understanding of the lesson, helping you avoid the most common mistakes, and thereby improving your conversational skills

Ask me questions on those topics which cause the most confusion, and I answer all your questions within 24 hours on the Q and A section. I will be with you at every step of this course

Lifetime membership (more lessons and resources added every month)

By the end of the course, you will have picked up a practical knowledge of how English is actually spoken by the natives; you will be able to use a wide variety of complicated grammar (conditionals, tenses, articles, prepositions) spontaneously and fluently; you will gain a deeper appreciation of collocations and a wider vocabulary. The topics covered on this course would be extremely useful for anyone taking TOEFL, IELTS, FCE, CAE, or CPE. I am a native British teacher with more than 20 years' teaching experience, and more than 10 years' experience of making video lessons. The lessons on my YouTube channel have received more than 10 million views.

Who this course is for
Intermediate to Advanced Learners of English as a Second Language
Grammar Enthusiasts
Language Enthusiasts

[Bild: themostcommonmistakesi9chs.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  200 Common Errors in English Panter 0 210 20.04.2022, 12:25
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  English Expression: Learn 200 Most Common Idioms in 6 stages Panter 0 206 19.11.2021, 19:48
  Corporate Finance #9 Valuation-Bond, Common /Preferred Stock Panter 0 200 20.07.2021, 00:06
  Common Aptitude Test (CAT) - Quant Panter 0 171 25.06.2021, 15:15
  Common Mistakes in German Panter 0 336 23.03.2021, 23:43
  Improve Your German: Avoid The Most Common Mistakes Panter 0 339 21.03.2021, 21:56

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat