Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
5-in-1 Amazon FBA Course - Beginner to 7-Figure Seller 2023
[Bild: 46569feb8fcb9eb469aa04846d90f38e.jpg]

5-in-1 Amazon FBA Course - Beginner to 7-Figure Seller 2023
Last updated 7/2023
Created by Sumner Hobart,Ali Hobart
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 175 Lectures ( 26h 59m ) | Size: 28.5 GB

COMPLETE Beginner to Expert Course to Making REAL Income Anywhere THIS YEAR With Amazon FBA EVEN WITH Zero Experience.

What you'll learn
ACHIEVE FINANCIAL FREEDOM - Unique & complete 2023 guide to build your own INSANELY PROFITABLE Amazon FBA business EVEN WITH 0 experience.
15 FREE AMAZON TOOLS & TEMPLATES - Custom product research spreadsheet, profit calculator, Alibaba RFQ + 12 more for 100% FREE to students. (Lecture 1)
1. PRODUCT RESEARCH SECRETS - NEW training to find 40%+ profit margin products with high search volume AND low competition within 30 days (Module 2)
2. ALIBABA SOURCING SECRETS - How to find the RIGHT suppliers in China to produce & ship your premium private label products for CHEAP (Module 4)
3. AMAZON SEO MASTERCLASS - Quickly craft a STUNNING Amazon listing that gets 200% more visibility, reviews & sales than your competition (Module 5)
4. 5 AMAZON PRODUCT PROGRAM - Effortlessly rank on page 1 of the Amazon marketplace in 30 days with Google, Bing, Pinterest & Influencers! (Module 6)
5. PROFITABLE AMAZON PPC - Increase ranking & profit every month with THESE insanely profitable step-by-step Amazon PPC campaigns (Module 7)
6. SCALING SECRETS VAULT - Tap into secrets used by the top 1% of Amazon sellers & scale to heights you never thought possible! (Module 9)
EVEN MORE training content not found ANYWHERE else! ADD TO CART now.

Requirements
Minimum of $5,000.00 USD to invest in your first product. Anyone telling you differently is LYING to you and has likely never sold on Amazon.

Description
How to Generate REAL Income Every 2 Weeks by Creating & Selling INSANELY Profitable Amazon FBA Products WITHOUT Any Skills or Experience! (This works EVEN IF you ve tried to sell on Amazon before and failed or have never sold a single thing in your life.)Did you know that only 2.4% of people were able to quit the job they hated last year?The problem is that everyone you know (your friends, family, professors, co-workers, etc) are LYING to you and most don t even know it!They tell you to Work your butt off in school from age 4 - 22+ Graduate from a "prestigious" university with an overpriced degree (which holds less weight than ever before) Try to get a job that you think you ll love but turn out despising because you hate the people you work with and don t seem to have ANY time to enjoy what you truly love.Meagerly invest in the stock market so you can retire at age 65 when you have little time and ZERO energy left.Take your final breath full of regret.This sounds pretty depressing, doesn t it?Yet, most people would feel privileged to live a life like this.If you want more out of life, there is a better way.Let me introduce you to The Amazing Escape Plan.In this comprehensive, 5-in-1 course, you are going to gain EVERY SINGLE tool, template and resources that YOU need to achieve financial independence starting THIS YEAR through 1. PRODUCT RESEARCH SECRETS - NEW way to find 40%+ profit margin products with high search volume AND low competition within 30 days (Module 2)2. CHEAP, QUALITY PRODUCT SOURCING - How to find the RIGHT suppliers in China to produce & ship your premium private label products for CHEAP (Module 4)3. AMAZON SEO MASTERCLASS - Quickly craft a STUNNING Amazon listing that gets 200% more visibility, reviews & sales than your competition (Module 5)4. 5 AMAZON PRODUCT LAUNCH PROGRAM - Effortlessly rank on page 1 of the Amazon marketplace in 30 days with Google, Bing, Pinterest & Micro Influencers! (Module 6 & 8)5. PROFITABLE AMAZON PPC - Increase ranking & profit every month with THESE insanely profitable step-by-step Amazon PPC campaigns (Module 7)6. SCALING SECRETS VAULT - Tap into secrets used by the top 1% of Amazon sellers & scale to heights you never thought possible! (Module 9)EVEN MORE training tutorials &resources not found anywhere else!Now, what makes me (Sumner) credible to teach you this topic?Unlike online gurus that fake screenshots and have never actually sold on Amazon, I have sold over $1,000,000.00 of my own private label products starting with only $7,000 and literally 0 experience.My Amazon business has allowed me to literally quit a horrendous job that literally brought me to tears in 2018 to pursue my passion for traveling the world and living life on my own terms.This course can transform your mind and life as you know it but don t take my word for it!Read just a few of these raving student testimonials for yourself The value that this course offers goes way more than what you spend on it. If you are struggling to achieve your goals on Amazon FBA, this course has the tools to keep you moving on the right track. A few years ago, I bought the most expensive course on the market (around $5000), but received less value than this amazing course for a few bucks. Sumner does an excellent job of breaking the content down for everyone to understand. Thank you Sumner :). - Ardie L Do yourself a favor and buy this course if you are interested in Amazon FBA. Sadly, I must say that I purchased this course when it was on sale, but it would definitely be worth the full price as this course is amazing. I will admit that I was one of those idiots that purchased expensive courses for learning Amazon FBA. Other than a few courses on Udemy I also purchased a course at $400 and purchased a mentorship at $1,350 and then purchased another course on Amazon and Ranking that was $5,000. The funny thing is, is that I keep coming back to this course to learn. This course far surpasses the value of the other courses I had purchased and it was not even 1/4th the price. - Eric N It is kind of hard to describe the quantity of information Sumner communicates in this course. It's a long course (19.5hrs). During the whole time Sumner is fresh, prepared and he clearly explains all topics. And I mean ALL topics. He covers all areas of Amazon FBA but then goes further with pointers to other aspects of e-commerce which you can explore. I have an amazing number of new bookmarks pointing to critical tools in my browser and a huge number of bookmarks within the course. The bookmarks within the course will be my guideposts to go back and review topics as they come up in my business, which I'm sure they will. If you are going to do Amazon FBA take this course. It will take you a while to go through it but you will thank the e-commerce spirits for guiding you to it. Best of luck and Here's to a prosperous year. Thank you Sumner! - Erbium D First of all, if you want to learn about all things Amazon, but find those Amazon Seller courses advertised on Youtube obnoxious and over the top, this Udemy course is for you. This is a nuts and bolts, no-nonsense course, filled with loads of relevant and insightful content. The instructor provides not only the basics, but goes above and beyond in offering tips, tricks, and loads of professional advice on the marketing side of the business (I believe his university focus was on marketing--so this is a pleasant surprise). I believe Sumner found a gap in this AMZ seller education market, and has filled the niche nicely with top-notch course material, great referrals, and attentive responses to student questions. I took the course at a steep discount, however easily worth the full $200 value. - Cory T"Life changing" indeed as the instructor promised at the beginning. If one listens to every word and takes massive action, the world is yours! These words are coming from someone who has tested out too many courses in the market. Just checked my Udemy course purchases to validate. :) - Guatam P I have no experience with Amazon sales. His lessons are great for me so far because they are detailed, and he explains every step of the process. I actually appreciate that he speaks fast so that we can get through each lesson quickly. I can always pause and replay if I miss something, so I don't know why some reviewers complained about that. So far, I am really learning a lot of valuable information. - Cori V Excellent course! Much more content and information than what I expected. I will definitely start my Amazon FBA business using the information I received here. Thanks Sumner for all your information and help. - Ferdinand G"Great course, gives some great pointers and tips on how to scale your Amazon business. It also provides A LOT of tools and extra's to download - these tools alone make the course very much worth it! - Yosief EBy the end of this course, you will have EVERY SINGLE tool, template, and resource you need to consistently sell HIGHLY profitable products on Amazon FBA for years to come.Students who enroll today will gain my 15 Amazon FBA tools & templates for 100% FREE.30 DAY GUARANTEE: If this course doesn t completely change the trajectory of your life, Udemy will refund your entire purchase within 30 days.You have nothing to lose and so much to gain!ADDTOCARTnow and get closer to a freer, happier life than ever before.

Who this course is for
This course is ONLY for you if...
You know you deserve a better life and are willing to work HARD to achieve it EVEN IF you've never sold anything in your life.
You are a current Amazon Sellers who want to EXPONENTIALLY increase the amount of profit you generate from Amazon every single month starting TODAY.
This course is not suited for virtual assistants (VAs).

[Bild: 438168844_5-in-1_amazon_fba_course_-_beg...r_2023.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Complete Procreate Megacourse: Beginner to Expert (2023) Panter 0 52 14.02.2024, 09:06
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Amazon Fba Mastery A Step-By-Step Guide To Selling On Amazon Panter 0 60 30.12.2023, 00:46
  Figure drawing fundamentals Panter 0 75 09.11.2023, 19:33
  Seo Training Masterclass 2023: Beginner To Advanced Seo Panter 0 76 10.07.2023, 23:46
  Mongodb - The Complete Dev Bootcamp | Beginner-Expert (2023) Panter 0 98 08.03.2023, 14:33
  Top Figure - Profitable Brands emmuon91 0 97 18.12.2022, 15:57
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat