Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Beginner Guitar Fundamentals - 2 Week Comprehensive Course
[Bild: 056e7e575ee98fa1e23cd9158de708ed.jpg]

Beginner Guitar Fundamentals - 2 Week Comprehensive Course
Published 7/2023
Created by Tomas Stundzia
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 67 Lectures ( 21h 42m ) | Size: 27.6 GB

Fundamental | Practical | Storytelling: Complete package tailored toward beginners entering the world of music & guitar.

What you'll learn
You will learn "how" to play the guitar. Never played? Thinking about starting? Have under 3 years experience? This course will teach you this instrument.
Your understanding of fundamental techniques, chords, scales, progressions, and overall music theory will enable you to understand the "why" behind music.
Learning riffs and practice drills is easy, but learning "what" to play depending on your context will separate you from your musical competition.
Know this: "where" your musical journey takes you is entirely on your shoulders, but understanding how the pros create their music will only be the beginning.
You will begin to understand "who" you are. The real you...the aspiring guitar player. It's never too late or too early to invest in your passions and dreams.

Requirements
Guitar (acoustic preferably) or the ability to obtain one shortly after start of course.
Patience in not only yourself but the process - don't forget your instructor here as well.
Commitment to see something through to the end and not give up.
Dedicated time block of roughly 4 hours per day (without distractions) for 2 weeks straight.
Practice. Practice. Practice. You will hear this advice more than once again.

Description
INTRODUCTIONLet me be perfectly honest here. I m not going to capitalize half of this course description, use over one hundred exclamation points, throw clever marketing phrases around, brag about how many students have spent time with me, throw around my own achievements, or recite an elevator pitch in the hopes of grabbing your attention...you are paying attention right?No. This is not my story; it is your story. Instead, I m going to tell you about what this course isn t:This course is not a highlight reel of shallow facts thrown at you in rapid succession, so that you are paralyzed with more information than you can do with.This course is not one of a myriad of courses that all need to be taken in succession, in the hopes of knowing how to best navigate your beginner level journey.This course is not an opportunity for me to show off the difference in talent between us, so you develop self-doubt and question whether you have what it takes.This course is not so exceedingly bloated that you will need to book seasons out of your calendar to have any hopes of actually finishing it.This course is not a shortcut to success or a replacement for your own effort, practice, and curiosity.CONTENTThis course is instead, a culmination of experience and insight that is waiting to be explored by you. Have you ever listened to someone explain something to you but you were left more confused than before you even asked the question? Yup. You know exactly what I m talking about because it happens to all of us all the time. This course strives to be the starting point of a beginner guitarist s musical journey. It sets you up for success to not only navigate this critical period where all is uncertain and unknown but equips you with what to do next as you successfully transition to becoming an intermediate level player.Allow me to tell you what this course is:This course is going to teach you the fundamental knowledge all aspiring musicians should have on them at all times. Topics such as the guitar s evolution, anatomy, accompanying resources, and musical theory (that can actually be used) are just the beginning.This course is going to teach you the practical skill-set that everyone starting out learns but never really perfects. Techniques that we use when playing, essential chords and how to find them across the entire fretboard, scales that you will actually remember and use in your playing, are all on the agenda. Oh, did I mention highlighting 10 incredible artists and 30 riffs you will be able to apply your new skills to?This course is going to teach you how you can start telling your own story using music as your vocabulary. You won t just understand how rhythm progressions are created, how soloing is not as impossible at seems to the untrained eye, or how you write a song in the first place; you will do it yourself and cover 3 incredible songs from start to finish along the way.This course is going to equip you with the knowledge that so many of us wish we had early on when first starting out. If having access to the material was all it took, we would all be pros already! It s about knowing how much to take on, when to do so, and tying concepts together so you understand why things work the way they do.This course is going to be challenging. It starts out holding your hand so you gain confidence in yourself and concludes by raising it up and essentially saying, look what you did . But the greater the challenge the greater the reward.PROMISEThat s essentially the way I would describe what this course is and what it attempts to be. Feel free to peruse the various sections within the lessons to better understand what you can expect. Otherwise, know this...you are investing in my knowledge and your future potential. All of us have experiences that are very unique and I m confident what I m bringing will truly help you for a lifetime. But I can t do it without you. You will have to make the monetary and time investment yourself. Be at ease knowing Udemy offers a 30-day money back guarantee if you don t want to add this resource to your collection. But don t give yourself an exit strategy if you haven t finished the show. In fact, I hope you keep this course around for many years to come, as you refer to it time and time again to remember your own roots when you are making strides in the field and helping others along the way.2 weeks. Take the challenge. Begin your journey.Hope to see you in here.With love,Tomas

Who this course is for
All beginners with less than 3 years of experience playing guitar.
Those unsure of either how to start or if to start playing the guitar.
Anyone who wants to feel confident in themselves when they tell someone, "I play guitar".
You: the aspiring guitar hero. The player who respects the craft and believes they can master it.

[Bild: 437598248_beginner_guitar_fundamentals_-...course.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Master Computers - From Beginner to Expert in One Week Panter 0 46 18.01.2024, 13:23
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Beginner Bass Guitar - Bass Mastery From The Beginning Bass Panter 0 55 14.08.2023, 04:00
  Six Week Shred: The Ultimate 6-Week Fat Loss Program Panter 0 65 13.07.2023, 22:10
  Beachbody - 645 - Week 13 - PERFORMANCE WEEK Panter 0 62 13.07.2023, 21:48
  Complete Fingerstyle Guitar Megacourse: Beginner To Expert Panter 0 94 11.12.2022, 16:59
  Complete Guitar Megacourse: Beginner to Expert (2022) Panter 0 97 01.12.2022, 00:58

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat