Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
The Ultimate Dart & Flutter Course 2023
[Bild: 6090b7f316556819965631d2ce271780.jpg]

The Ultimate Dart & Flutter Course 2023
Last updated 10/2023
Created by Rivaan Ranawat
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 332 Lectures ( 43h 57m ) | Size: 25.1 GB

A Complete Guide / Tutorial to the Flutter & Dart SDK for building native Android, iOS, Web & Desktop Applications!

What you'll learn
Learn Flutter and Dart from scratch, gaining a step-by-step understanding of all fundamental concepts.
Build Responsive & Adaptive Cross-Platform iOS, Android, Web and Desktop apps with a single codebase.
Learn to create responsive Flutter applications that adapt seamlessly to different screen sizes and orientations.
Build fully functional & visually appealing Flutter applications, covering both front-end UI design and back-end integration with Firebase.
Create a Currency Converter, Weather Forecast, Shop App, Google Search Clone, Voice Assistant App powered by ChatGPT & Dall-E API and Full Stack Reddit Clone.
Gain insights into Flutter's rendering, state management and "behind the scenes stuff" that will allow you to optimize app performance.

Requirements
You can use any system to follow along but keep in mind - iOS apps can only be built on macOS.
10GB of free space on your hard drive.
No programming experience required.
No iOS or Android Background required.

Description
This comprehensive course is designed to take you from a complete novice to a confident Flutter developer, capable of building full-stack apps using clean code techniques.I believe in laying strong foundations for learning. That's why I start by teaching you Dart, Flutter's programming language, independently, without using Flutter at all. By mastering Dart first, you'll gain a solid understanding of its syntax, concepts, and principles, setting you up for success throughout the rest of the course.Once you've mastered Dart, we dive headfirst into the world of Flutter. Throughout the course, we'll cover various aspects of Flutter, such as widgets, layouts, responsive layouts, state management using both - Provider and Riverpod and much more. Navigation is a crucial aspect of any app. I leave no stone unturned to explore Navigator 1.0 and Navigator 2.0, helping you understand the best practices for smooth navigation within your apps. Flutter is an incredibly powerful framework, and I want you to harness its full potential. That's why I also provide you with a brief overview of the inner workings of Flutter, including how it handles rendering, state management, and other "behind-the-scenes" magic. This knowledge will set you apart as a truly proficient Flutter developer.Learning by doing is the best way to master any skill. Thus, in this course you'll build several exciting app projects like Currency Converter, Realtime Weather Forecast, Shopping App, Responsive Google Search Clone, Voice Assistant App powered by ChatGPT and Dall-E and a Full Stack Reddit Clone using Firebase backend (Know more about each of the apps we build in the free video previews)!The approach to teaching goes beyond just giving you ready-made solutions. I firmly believe in empowering you to learn by teaching you various aspects of Flutter, such as Animations and Automated Testing, independently of each other. This will enable you to understand the underlying principles and apply your knowledge creatively in various scenarios, not just in building the apps we build.I understand that learning a new language and a new framework like Flutter can be challenging, even for experienced developers. But don't worry about it! This is a zero-to-hero Flutter course, meaning we start from scratch and take you on an incredible journey to become a confident Flutter developer. You'll go from knowing nothing about Dart, Flutter (or even programming) to becoming proficient in developing clean, efficient and powerful apps. So, if you're read to empower yourself with valuable skills that will open doors to countless opportunities in the world of app development, enrol now and let's begin this thrilling adventure together!

Who this course is for
This course is intended for aspiring mobile app developers and programming enthusiasts seeking to create powerful applications using Flutter and Dart.
Whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced developer, you will gain the skills needed to build visually stunning cross-platform apps.

[Bild: 435878434_the_ultimate_dart__flutter_course_2023.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Flutter - Móvil: De cero a experto - Edición 2023 Panter 0 53 07.02.2024, 11:24
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Dart & Flutter - Zero to Mastery [2023] + Clean Architecture (German Version) Panter 0 55 05.02.2024, 10:54
  Flutter Shop App | Dart & State Management | Riverpod Panter 0 55 27.01.2024, 09:49
  Flutter & Dart Essentials-Build Mobile Apps Like A Pro Panter 0 57 30.12.2023, 01:07
  Flutter & Dart - The Complete Flutter App Development Course 2021 Panter 0 86 03.03.2023, 18:40
  Flutter & Dart: Le Cours Complet Pour Ios Et Android Panter 0 58 03.03.2023, 18:24

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat