Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Likeness Portrait Creation in Blender
[Bild: feb4f9b3282da8aab47874ea23409d2e.jpg]

Likeness Portrait Creation in Blender
Published 7/2023
Created by Bharat Sharma
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 50 Lectures ( 28h 51m ) | Size: 33 GB

The only Likeness Portrait course you will ever need to make Realistic looking Portraits !!

What you'll learn
Full Portrait Creation Workflow
Sculpting Face
Much more Artistic and Manual Workflow
Skin Detailing in Blender
Brushes Creation for Skin Details
Texture Painting in Blender
Cloth Sculpting and Materials
Hair Grooming using Blender's New Hair System Using Geometry Nodes
Creating Tilak on Forehead

Requirements
Little bit of blender and sculpting knowledge is required

Description
My name is Bharat Sharma and I'm Freelance 3D character artist, This project is one of my favorite's that I have worked on and I wanna share all the info and the workflow through which I was able to create this portrait with the use of free but awesome software called Blender. This workflow does not include the use of any third party resources from internet but we do everything in blender and own our own to achieve all the skin details in the portrait.This whole Project is free to create you won't need any paid 3rd party Resources to Achieve this much amount of Details.This Course is made for Character artist on intermediate level where we are gonna learn about full Portrait creation in Blender which also include Likeness. We are gonna learn to Create Likeness, Brush making for Skin Details, Texture painting, Hair grooming using New Hair system which uses Geometry nodes and finally Tilak on forehead. This Course contains- 30 Hours of Content - 50 lectures- Resource files Software you need for this courseBlender Gimp ( or any Image editing Software like Photoshop, krita etc ) Both of these software are free.So you can start this journey straight away !! Watch the Index Video for more Info !!What will you get with this course.- 30 hours Lectures- Basemesh - Brushes for skin detailing- All the Important Files- Eyes- Final render fileYou can contact me on Udemy if you have any problems.

Who this course is for
Beginner who have learned blender and sculpting but cannot translate that to Real looking portrait

[Bild: 441753485_likeness_portrait_creation_in_blender.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Anatomy and Character Creation in Blender Panter 0 54 16.02.2024, 19:24
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Blender Character Creation Megacourse: Beginner to Expert Panter 0 42 15.02.2024, 13:11
  Ultimate 3D Content Creation with Blender. Beginner to Pro Panter 0 47 31.12.2023, 00:16
  Scene Creation with Blender and Substance Painter Panter 0 77 17.06.2023, 09:28
  Realistic Dagger Game Asset Creation in Blender Panter 0 84 17.06.2023, 09:23
  Female Game Character Creation in Blender Tutorial Panter 0 89 09.06.2023, 00:25

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat