Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Ultimate AWS Certification Course by Shiva
[Bild: 712bc1ce877bd6f8a1f59411710ffdf9.jpeg]

Ultimate AWS Certification Course by Shiva
Published 5/2023
Created by Shiva Krishna
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 45 Lectures ( 47h 47m ) | Size: 20.1 GB

Learn Cloud Computing Concepts and AWS Basics | Master AWS Fundamentals and Hands-on Skills on Amazon Web Services (AWS)

What you'll learn
This course can be applied to multiple Specializations or Professional Certificates programs. Completing this course will count towards your learning
Describe terminology and concepts related to AWS services
Articulate key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Understand AWS database and storage offerings, including Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS), Amazon DynamoDB, and Amazon S3.
You will learn to distinguish among several AWS compute services, including Amazon EC2, AWS Lambda, and Amazon ECS.

Requirements
Anyone wanting to acquire the knowledge to pass the AWS Certified Certification
Developers who want to get up to speed with best practices on Serverless and AWS Cloud

Description
This beginner-friendly Ultimate AWSCertification Course by Shiva course takes you from the AWS basics to becoming a competent AWS cloud practitioner. With expert instruction and engaging content, you'll learn general cloud computing concepts and AWS from fundamentals right through to advanced concepts. You'll also build hands-on skills using many of the core Amazon Web Services (AWS) services. Ideal for beginners - absolutely no cloud computing experience is required!We use a highly visual and effective method of teaching cloud computing and AWS concepts using diagrams and animations (no bullet-point slides). There are lots of hands-on exercises using an Amazon Web Services (AWS) free tier account to help you gain practical experience.If you're interested in moving into a high-paying career working with cloud computing services - this is the best way to get started. You'll build knowledge from beginner level to advanced concepts, with plenty of opportunities to practice what you're learning.This course is an excellent way to get started with cloud computing and also serves as a great starting point for those planning to earn their AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or AWS Certified Solutions Architect certifications (you will need additional courses aimed at those AWS certifications).KEY SKILLS YOU WILL DEVELOPLearn fundamental concepts of cloud computing and including storage, database, networking, virtualization, containers, and cloud architectureCreate an AWS Free Tier account and launch your first virtual servers (Amazon EC2 instances) on the AWS CloudConfigure elasticity, high availability and fault tolerance using Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling and Amazon Elastic Load BalancingCreate and configure storage services and upload files and objects using Amazon EBS, Amazon EFS and Amazon S3Launch a relational database on Amazon RDS and a NoSQL database using Amazon DynamoDBAutomatically deploy infrastructure using code through AWS CloudFormationCreate a Platform as a Service (PaaS) application on AWS Elastic BeanstalkLearn how to use DevOps tools on AWS to automate a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelineImplement serverless computing and Docker containers on AWS using AWS Lambda and Amazon ECSCreate serverless event-driven architectures on LambdaCreate loosely coupled services with Amazon SQS and Amazon SNSCORE TOPICS WE WILL COVER IN THIS COURSEIT FundamentalsGain an understanding of fundamental IT concepts, including:Client / server computingStorage concepts: block, file, and objectIP addressing and subnetting basicsNetworking: routers and switchesServer virtualization and Docker containersApplication programming interfaces (APIs)Cloud Computing ConceptsLearn about the key cloud computing concepts:Legacy / traditional IT vs cloud computingThe advantages of cloud computing servicesCloud computing examplesCloud computing service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)Cloud computing deployment models (private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud, multicloud)Scaling up vs scaling outLoad balancingHigh availability and Fault toleranceMonolithic vs microservices architecturesAWS Access Control and NetworkingIn this section you'll learn the basics of Amazon AWS and the AWS IAM and Amazon VPC:AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)Creating AWS IAM users and groupsCloud networking - Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)Creating custom Amazon VPCsCloud computing security - security groups and network ACLsCreating security groups and NACLsAmazon EC2, Auto Scaling, and Load BalancingLearn how to use Amazon AWS's IaaS platform and launch virtual servers on Amazon EC2:Launching Amazon EC2 instancesCreate a website on Amazon EC2Using IAM Roles with EC2Scaling with Amazon EC2 Auto ScalingAdd high availability with Amazon Elastic Load BalancingAWS Storage ServicesUse block, file, and object storage on AWS:Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) and Instance StoresAmazon EBS snapshots and AMIsAmazon Elastic File System (EFS)Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)AWS DatabasesUse managed database services in the AWS Cloud:Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)Create Amazon RDS DB with a Read ReplicaAmazon DynamoDBCreate a DynamoDB tableAutomation and DevOps on AWSLearn how to automate deployment and management on AWS and use the AWS Developer Tools:Deploy infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormationDeploy a Platform as a Service (PaaS) application using AWS Elastic BeanstalkContinuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)AWS CodeCommit, CodePipeline, and CodeDeployCreate an AWS CodePipeline with AWS Elastic BeanstalkDNS, Caching, and Performance OptimizationUse Amazon Route 53 for DNS resolution and domain registrationUse the Amazon CloudFront content delivery network (CDN)AWS Global AcceleratorContainers and Serverless ComputingYou'll learn about Docker containers and serverless computing:Docker Containers on Amazon ECSServerless computing with AWS Lambda functionsApplication integration services and loose couplingAmazon EventBridgeWHAT DO OTHER STUDENTS SAY?If you're new to cloud computing, this beginner-friendly course is the perfect place to get started. But don't just take our word for it check out the excellent course reviews from thousands of happy students:"Great experience, clearly presented and lots of hands on practice demos""Awesome, the flow of the session is very good; the trainer started from basics and then gradually moved to advanced topics. Highly recommended""I am a second-year CS student at one of the best unis in the UK. This lecturer explained my whole network module in literally 20 mins and I understood more than in my uni lectures. lol"MEET YOUR INSTRUCTORHi, I'm Shiva K, and I'm delighted to be your instructor for this AWS Developer course. As the founder of Digital Cloud Training, I'm deeply committed to providing top-quality AWS certification training resources. I created this beginner's course to help you understand core cloud computing concepts & the basics of AWS. With over 20 years of hands-on experience in the Cloud space, I'm excited to share my expertise with you on Udemy

Who this course is for
Developers who want to upskill themselves and understand how to leverage the AWS Cloud for their applications

[Bild: 442068969_ultimate_aws_certification_cou..._shiva.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  CAPM® Certification: Ultimate CAPM Exam Prep-23 pdus /c.hrs Panter 0 156 10.12.2021, 11:12
Letzter Beitrag: Panter

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat