Forum Rockoldies

Normale Version: WebLogic Application Server 14C - Level 3 Admin's Hand's On
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
[Bild: 3591818_9fb5_2jrjnj.jpg]

WebLogic Application Server 14C - Level 3 Admin's Hand's On
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 78 lectures (12h 28m) | Size: 5.33 GB

Basic To Intermediate || 100% Unix O/S || Non Root User || Real Time Issue + Hand's On + Theory & Architecture Diagram

What you'll learn
Learning WebLogic Administration
Installation of WebLogic Server
Configuration of WebLogic Server
Administration of WebLogic Server

Requirements
None, everything is covered in this course

Description
Past & Future Road-Map with status

Jan 2022: Patching OPATCH & Weblogic - Added

Jan 2022: Apache HTTPD Server Integration with WLS 14C-> Added

March 2022: Monitoring and Performance Turning - Pending

Guys, this is Venkat Raman V, welcome to my course on WebLogic Administration for version 14C.

Important Information about this training

No reading from presentation, the architecture, the diagrams are self made all those words in your PDF too.

Only on Linux prod like environment using SSH terminal no GUI (only for browser, windows o/s will be used)

No Linux experience needed,

Commands and method of execution is given in the video & PDF is attached for the commands,

Just follow the video and execute the commands in the PDF.

You can learn basic Linux commands also in this training as I have covered all the basic commands while going though the training.

About The Course

This course introduces the student to WLS 14C. Students will learn skills necessary to understand basic WLS 14C concepts and administrative tasks. At the end of this course the student will learn how to install WLS 14C, understand WLS 14C domains, and administer WLS 14C, etc. in a very detailed manner.

This course is geared toward administrators, developers, or architects who are looking to understand fundamental WLS 14C concepts and how to administer a WLS 14C environment quickly. My course is all done in linux ENV, only windows is used for browsing the application though an browser.

Relax and enjoy this course.

Who can take this course

Anyone, no experience needed to take up this course on WLS 14C.

After finishing this course you will be

Basic level in WLS 14C.

You can understand and resolve problems which is part of your WLS 14C.

As I am covering overview of the other components of your application server you can also have some experience on those topics as well.
Who this course is for
Beginners for WebLogic Administration

Homepage

[Bild: 001understandingstartnpjry.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator: