Forum Rockoldies

Normale Version: Loadrunner 12.50 SAPGUI Protocol scripting
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
[Bild: mgya8r6cnioumx7yzprn5igkvd.jpg]

Loadrunner 12.50 SAPGUI Protocol scripting
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.48 GB | Duration: 14h 20m

Extensive, Exhaustive and Hands-on Training with Material and Query Support.

What you'll learn
Students reported that they were able to troubleshoot the issues faced in the real projects after taking this class
As most of the companies (& Interviewers) are expecting Performance Testers to have knowledge on multiple Protocols; this course will give wonderful opportunity to get very good working knowledge on SAP GUI Protocol using loadrunner
By end of the course you will learn to develop a VuGen Scripts for SAP systems and be ready to handle any performance testing project using LoadRunner tool
Even if you are using any other performance testing tool, this course will provide you core guidelines for utilizing it for maximum benefits in
Requirements
Prior Knowledge of LoadRunner - Basic Level
Any Basic scripting language knowledge

Description
Welcome to "Isha Training Solutions"
First of all, I would like to thank Udemy Students for making my first course "Performance testing Using LoadRunner (Basics + advanced)" a hugely successful
We, at Isha, continue to strive hard to create new courses for Performance Testers. As part of this efforts, we have come up with a new course " Scripting for SAP GUI Protocol Using HP LoadRunner 12.50 (Basics + Advanced)".
At the end of this course, you not only can confidently handle interviews but also handle Performance Testing projects pertaining to SAP-GUI protocol.
Learn all the basics and advanced concepts with Hands-on examples. All the intricacies and challenges typically faced by performance testers, is covered as part of this course.
This course mainly focuses on scripting part using VuGen.
Following is covered as part of the course
1) Installation of Loadrunner
2) Installation of SAP
3) Recording
4) Playback
5) General issues / concerns while scripting
6) Scripting challenges with case studies
7) Controller execution
8) Analysis
Pls email me on mailto:kgupta.testingtraining@gmail.com]kgupta.testingtraining@gmail.com[/url] for any questions / concerns. For immediate response, pls Whatsapp me on +91-8019952427.
****************************************************************************************
My other courses on Udemy
Apache Jmeter - Basics to Intermediate level
Advance LoadRunner Scripting for HTTP/HTML Protocol
WebServices Performance Testing Using Loadrunner(SOAP &REST)
Performance Testing using LoadRunner 12.50
****************************************************************************************
I am able to Record, Replay back, Add transactions & Add Check Points, then why should I take this course?
This course is much deeper than just record and playback.
Students reported that they were able to troubleshoot the issues by themselves after attending the course.
Also, reported that the course helped them to break the interviews confidently.
Lots of C functions, LR functions, conversions etc...will be discussed.
***************************************************************************************
Who this course is for
Anyone who has worked with LoadRunner Tool before
Anyone who has basic knowledge on loadrunner
Anyone who wants to strengthen their resume by adding additional protocol
Anyone who wants to get a good hands-on knowledge on SAP GUI Protocol (using LoadRunner)
Anyone who wants to master SAP-GUI protocol using LoadRunner

Zitat:please, Before Requesting to Restore Dead Links, Make Sure That They Are Dead. Before Requesting, Just Click on the Link to Make Sure That Some Times It Appears to You That It Is Dead Links and in Fact the Links Work Without a Problem, but This Appears That There Is a Defect in Our Servers, So Please Click First on the Link Before You Message Me.

[Bild: loadrunner12.50sapgui3cka3.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare