Forum Rockoldies

Normale Version: A Massage Therapist's Complete Guide To Treating Knee Pain
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
[Bild: 4512460f006s1jq1.jpg]

A Massage Therapist's Complete Guide To Treating Knee Pain
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 89 lectures (4h 47m) | Size: 5.85 GB

Treat all knee problems and then bulletproof them for the future for yourself or your massage clients-no massage needed!

What you'll learn
Whether you are suffering from knee pain or are a massage therapist treating clients with knee pain in your massage clinic you will learn all you need to!
Learn how to diagnose different knee conditions, fix pain with or without massage and learn other treatment techniques.
You will learn that doing treatments for knee pain such as massage is NOT enough, you must strengthen and stretch to avoid pain in the future.
You will be given a comprehensive knowledge to treat knee pain and also to help 'bulletproof' knees so they are strong and almost unbreakable.
Requirements
Whether you are a massage therapists or are simply suffering from knee Ian, or maybe you want to strengthen your knees to protect them against pain and injuries, this course is for you. You will have a comprehensive guide!
Description
A Massage Therapist's Complete Guide To Treating Knee Pain
I know that its called a massage therapists guide to knee pain however, anyone can do this course to treat other people's knees or your own knees, you will have everything that you need to know in this course!
You will have a comprehensive system to treating your or your massage clients knee problems, increasing the range of movements in a safe and incredibly effective manner and a system to 'bulletproof' knees to guard against future pain or injuries.
You will learn how to do specific massage and other joint mobilizing treatments for your massage clients or self treatments if you yourself suffer from knee pain.
You will also learn how to get a better idea of what knee problems you may have (or your massage clients)and be able to put a name to it.
You will learn the key ingredient to helping knee pain and that is, by using a revolutionary knee strengthening program that I will be teaching you later in the course.
Whether you are a massage therapist or not, the number one thing you need to do for your own knee pain or the massage clients that you are treating, you MUST get them to do a strengthening program to help them increase their range of movement PAIN FREE and get them stronger to protect them from future injuries!
THIS and so much more you will learn in the massage therapists guide to knee pain!
I also show you some of my massage treatments that I used for many years which had enormous success.
By the end of the course, you will have confidence in treating people with knee pain not matter what the diagnosis is! We will be treating them virtually the same whether it's runner's knee, jumper's knee, arthritis, bursitis of whatever other diagnosis may have been given.
Learn how to treat knee problems in your massage clinic with a complete system that has helped thousands of people with knee problems all over the world!
See you in class!
Who this course is for
This course, even though it states its for massage therapists, anyone can do this course. You can treat your own knees effectively without the need for a massage therapist of physical therapist.

[Bild: amassagetherapistscompjkee.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare