Forum Rockoldies

Normale Version: Practical Python for Absolute Beginners
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
[Bild: y0t9fy1tvcywlfx5qlr5g9jje7.jpg]

Practical Python for Absolute Beginners
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 11.9 GB | Duration: 95 lectures • 12h 36m

What you'll learn
Know how to setup Python for all operating systems
Understand Python syntax and functionality
Apply Python to practical scenario's
Know functional Python programming and Object Oriented Python programming
Requirements
No previous Python programming needed. You will learn everything that a beginner needs to know.

Description
This course is designed to take you from zero Python experience to intermediate level Python developer over nearly 100 interactive lessons which cover all of the core concepts that you will need to know in order to diversify into other areas of Python programming such as Data Science, Automation, or backend Web Development.
Python programmers are in very high demand because of the versatility of the Python language and also its emergence as the leading language in data science. Python programmers are amongst the best paid and surveys show that it is one of the most popular languages amongst developers due to the power which lies behind the clean, simple syntax.
By the end of this course you will be able to write small programs using functions, packages, and objects which you have designed. You will have a very good understanding of all of the following
Data types and Manipulating Data
Writing Functions
Creating Packages
Object Oriented Programming
Writing Cohesive Programs
Reading and Writing to Files
Solving Logical and Mathematical Problems with Code
Using 3rd Party Packages
Program Control Flow
PLUS MUCH MORE...
This course differs from many others in that there are small practical challenges for nearly everything that you learn, including my solution and the reasons for solving the challenges in the way that I did. This is not just another course where you sit and watch or just copy the exact code as me.
Regardless of which programming language you use, the hardest thing you will do as a programmer is solve problems. So, as well as learning Python, you will also learn how to solve your own problems using Python. Don't be afraid...these are small challenges which reinforce the concepts which I have just taught you, as well as an opportunity to revise the things which you have learnt in previous sections. I think you'll be delighted at just how well you absorb the information using this technique.
Each lesson is kept to a length which allows you to complete it and absorb the information in one go without having to resume the lesson later. The delivery is at a pace which is easy to follow and in a conversational style where every decision is explained. The files which I create are attached to every lesson for you to download.
The greatest feeling you will get from this course is the feeling of progress and achievement. Regardless of how may times you have tried to learn this stuff in the past, this will be the breakthrough you need to take you one giant step towards your goal of being a Python programmer. If, at any time, you don't believe that the course lives up to that promise, simply let me know and I will refund you without question.
Enjoy the course and please reach out to me with any questions....or even if you just want to say Hi!
Gary
Who this course is for
Beginner Python developers who want to get into into anything IT related such as data science, web development, automation etc. etc.

[Bild: practicalpythonforabscgk1w.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share