Forum Rockoldies
The Complete Trading And Investing Course. - Druckversion

+- Forum Rockoldies (https://rockoldies.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Fotobearbeitung - Photoshop (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: E-Learning, Tutorials (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thema: The Complete Trading And Investing Course. (/showthread.php?tid=74586)

The Complete Trading And Investing Course. - Panter - 18.08.2023

[Bild: q5xxrrkapvy4xtebpkqotcfixy.jpg]

The Complete Trading And Investing Course.
Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 10.80 GB | Duration: 12h 18m

The fundamentals of Day Trading with bonus material

What you'll learn
Completely understand how the stock market works.
Learn day trading and swing trading from professional millionaire traders.
Master Technical Analysis: Candlestick Patterns, Chart Patters, Volume and Technical Indicators.
Trading Psychology: become an Expert in human Emotions and the different Biases that affect people when Money is involved.
Guest accountant speaks on trading and saving taxes
Basic accounting and learning to read a financial statement

Requirements
Willingness to learn.

Description
Day trading is the practice of buying and selling stocks in a short time frame, typically a day. The goal is to earn a tiny profit on each trade and then compound those gains over time. While some can make a living trading stocks, the majority of day traders lose money over the long term. Education is critical to being a successful trader. You should also develop a trading strategy and stick to it. Set aside enough money to support yourself while you learn the ropesThe objective of a good day trading course is to make you self-sufficient in navigating the markets for profit using successful trading strategies. To get you there, the course will teach you the fundamentals of day trading and risk management on your way to learning technical analysis and specific trade setups. There are a ton of bonus videos that have live examples of me day-trading and startegies that have worked for me. Many novice traders fail to understand that day trading takes a good deal of time to learn. Putting in a few hours of research without consistently committing time to day trading won't make someone a successful trade. You also do not need to spend $1000's of dollars on courses. In my course you will gain a strong foundation and then you just need to practice.

Overview

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Section 2: Market Indices

Lecture 2 Trade the trend

Section 3: Technical Analysis

Lecture 3 Technical Analysis

Section 4: Daily Charts

Lecture 4 Basic Patterns and Strong Daily Chart

Section 5: Options Basic 101

Lecture 5 Options 101, Fundamental Analysis and great convo with Tom Nash

Section 6: The psychology of trading

Lecture 6 Trading Psychology

Section 7: Special Live Trading

Lecture 7 Live Trading

Lecture 8 Live Daytrading

Lecture 9 Live Daytrading

Lecture 10 Fibonacci Video

Lecture 11 A strategy that works

Lecture 12 5 things I wish I knew before trading

Lecture 13 Live Trade recap

Lecture 14 ABCD Pattern

Lecture 15 NTN Break-Out

Lecture 16 KODK Recap

Lecture 17 VWAP Support

Lecture 18 Premarket News Play

Any trader that does not want to spend $1000's of dollars on a course.,This course is for beginners and also experienced traders losing money.

[Bild: thecompletetradingandoliiz.jpg]