Forum Rockoldies
Complete English Beginners Course: Grammar and Vocabulary - Druckversion

+- Forum Rockoldies (https://rockoldies.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Fotobearbeitung - Photoshop (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: E-Learning, Tutorials (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thema: Complete English Beginners Course: Grammar and Vocabulary (/showthread.php?tid=87066)

Complete English Beginners Course: Grammar and Vocabulary - Panter - 23.08.2024

[Bild: b472541626179136892ffd5072c6ee20.jpg]

Complete English Beginners Course: Grammar and Vocabulary
Published 8/2024
Created by Mohamed Yusuf
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 41 Lectures ( 42h 25m ) | Size: 27.2 GB

A Complete Beginner English Language Course: 40+ Hours of English Grammar, Vocabulary and Speaking. British Accent.

[b]What you'll learn
:
[/b]
MASTER 9 highly detailed beginner level grammar units.
TEST your understanding of the grammar units by completing 64 grammar review tests. You will have a review test at the end of each unit.
LOTS of SPEAKING PRACTICE inside the grammar lessons with over 245 sentence examples showing you how to use the grammar correctly.
LEARN over 200 new words inside the grammar units.
GROW your vocabulary with 16 beginner level vocabulary units designed around our day-to-day activities.
REVIEW your understanding of the vocabulary units with 26 vocabulary unit exercises. You will have a review test at the end of each unit.
PRACTICE speaking with over 260 sentence examples showing you how to use the vocabulary correctly.
LEARN over 250 new words inside the vocabulary units.
IMPROVE Your Scores for English exams like A1 and A2.
BECOME a confident speaker of English.
40+ hours of intense grammar, speaking and vocabulary practice.
Over 1,000 slides of high-quality pictures with your learning.

Requirements:
A computer, a tablet or a phone to practice your lessons.
2-3 hours a week to practice grammar, vocabulary and speaking.
No previous knowledge of English is necessary. You will learn everything you need to know as a beginner in this course.
A very positive attitude.

Description:
Do you want to master beginner level English grammar?Do you want to build and grow your beginner level English vocabulary?Do you want to speak English confidently as a beginner of the English language?Well, then, this course is just for you. Why choose the Complete English Beginners Course?*Over 40 hours of intense grammar, vocabulary and speaking practice video lessons.* Over 1,000 lecture slides with high quality pictures giving you a fantastic learning experience.* 9 highly tailored grammar lessons.* 64 grammar review tests.* 16 amazing vocabulary lessons.* 26 vocabulary review quizzes. * Learn 50 Most Common words in English.* Access to a British teacher with over 12 years of international teaching experience.* Score better in English exams * Become a confident speaker of English.* Learn over 200 words in the grammar lessons.* Learn over 250 words in the vocabulary lessons.This is a HUGE course. It is designed to give you the chance of practicing English grammar, vocabulary and speaking at the same time. English GrammarIn the grammar section, I have 9 carefully selected chapters. I will start with the absolute basics of the English grammar such as the English alphabet, nouns and gradually move our way up to more challenging lessons. At the end of each lesson, there is a grammar review test. This review session is there for you to test yourself and see how much you have actually understood. After completing each quiz, you will check your answers in the feedback section where I will explain clearly the correct answers. In total, we have 64 review tests.Aside from just practicing the grammar structures, you will deepen your understanding by using your speaking skill. For each lesson, I will be recapping the grammar structures through the use of a sentence. You will repeat the sentences with me. The sentences will reflect the pictures on the slide. We have 245 sentences to practice in the grammar structures. While we are busy learning all of this, you will learn over 200 words within the grammar lessons, which should further grow your understanding of the English language. By the end of your grammar training, you should be able to use the English grammar correctly. English VocabularyIn the vocabulary section, I have chosen for us 16 fantastic chapters. These chapters focus on vocabulary related to our day-to-day activities such as vocabulary related to doing grocery shopping or the vocabulary we use to express our feelings. With each lesson, you will have a vocabulary review section. This is where you check how much you have understood the lesson. Also, there will be a feedback section where I will be sharing the correct answers with you. For the vocabulary section, we have 26 review tests. Also, we will learn over 250 words within the vocabulary lessons, which should boost your level of English vocabulary. You will get the chance of further developing your knowledge of the lesson by practicing the vocabulary in a sentence. So, at the end of each lesson, I will summarize what we have learned by the use of a sentence. You will repeat this sentence. I will be explaining this sentence by using a visual aid such a picture to represent the vocabulary we are aiming to understand. We have 260 sentences in this section that will show you how to use the vocabulary correctly. By the end of this section, you should be confident enough to speak using the vocabulary if you going shopping or to a pharmacy.Another amazing thing about this course is I will share with the 50 most common words in English and how to use them in a sentence. This will even further increase your level of English vocabulary. This is a wonderful course that will give the confidence to speak English confidently anywhere you travel in the world, master grammar and expand greatly your vocabulary base.

Who this course is for:
This course is for the beginner level students of the English language. This is a 40+hour course designed to give the beginner level students a deep understanding of the English grammar by mastering 9 intense grammar. Also, with the 16 vocabulary units in this course, the students will learn how to use day-to-day vocabulary such as when shopping or expressing their feelings. With the speaking practice section, the students will even deepen their knowledge of grammar and vocabulary. The students will check their progress by completing a quiz at the end of each chapter.

[Bild: 506099720_complete_english_beginners_cou...bulary.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Premium Links

Download from Keep2Share

Download from UploadGig