MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz
Language: English | Size: 5.61 GB | Duration: 9h 30m

What you'll learn
Execute COBOL Program with confidence
Develop COBOL Programs along the way as you take the program
Build a strong knowledge base on COBOL from Scratch to Advanced level
To be able to clear the Job interviews on Cobol
Programmed to debug the program and to check for any errors for a program
Advance, boost and expand the skill set on COBOL if you have a fair understanding of COBOL
Redesign and code a Particular program in multiple ways
This course does not include VSAM.
This Course also include a section on COBOL-DB2 and I have coded some COBOL DB2 Programs as well.

Requirements
You should have a PC with internet connection
If you have a mainframe id then it will be beneficial. I have provided few free tools but they have certain limiations.
You should know the basics of TSO/ISPF and JCL. I have provided few basic TSO/ISPF commands and some amount of JCL as well. If you are not comfortable, you can take my courses on TSO/ISPF and JCL first before taking this course.
The Course also contains COBOL DB2 programs towards the end of the course and to code this, you should have basic idea of the DDL and DML operations in DB2.
As basics of TSO/ISPF and JCL is required. If you do not know these topics, i recommend you to enroll for my course on "Mainframe: The Complete TSO/ISPF Course from Beginner to Expert" & "Mainframe: The Complete JCL Course from Beginner to Expert"first and then take this course.

Description
'Udemy COBOL Course with best ratings and review-Best Seller'.

-> Get the COBOL Certification which you can showcase in your CV.

-> Best COBOL Online Training ever.

Join this course which is the best COBOL course on UDEMY. I will Code everything along the way!!!

"This the Best Seller Course on Udemy and it is also the highest Rated course on Udemy"

"There's a reason this course is a bestseller and highest rated on Udemy..."

Some of the Reviews from my students!!!!

"After taking the full Course, I guess it has all the necessary information. Really appreciate the hard work put in by the Instructor. I never thought that Mainframes will be easy."

"Sandeep, I really enjoyed the trainings offered: - TSO - JCL - Cobol Congratulations on the work, I have recommended the courses to several colleagues who are also starting on mainframes. Thank you"

"perfect course for COBOL"

Captions

The Course has the most accurate Captions. Have a look.

Do you want to start on COBOL but have no experience on COBOL?

If you have some prior knowledge on COBOL or if are a complete fresher, you are at the right place. The Course teaches you COBOL right from Scratch to Advanced level.

What makes this Course unique and Best Seller?

Well, the course have everything you need to master COBOL Programming. If you want to build a career in Mainframe, then COBOL is a 'MUST TO HAVE' skill.

There's no risk involved in taking this Course!

This course comes with a 30 day money-back guarantee. I am sure that this is the best course on COBOL and you can compare the content which is provided in this course against any COBOL Course and I guarantee you that you will not get such a good structured content anywhere. Still, if you are not completely satisfied with the course, please let us know and we will provide the refund without asking any question.

What if you are stuck?

I personally answer all the questions which is asked here. If you are stuck anywhere, ask a question or you can message me directly and i will answer all your doubts.

Are you getting updated content?

Yes, I keep updating the content always to make sure, i provide all the information to my students.

Is CICS Included in this course?

No, this course does not include CICS at this point of time.

The Course is a complete COBOL course -

The course starts from Introduction of COBOL, history and versions of COBOL

Data types, Structure and various level clause are covered in detail

Complete demonstration of executing a program is shown

How to compile and execute a program is covered with ease.

All 4 DIVISIONS of COBOL are illustrated, edited, documented and defined.

Most of the programs are coded while explanation and tested and debugged in front of you.

The Quality ad Quantity of the course is great. It covers all the topics in COBOL starting from Scratch.

Basic details of TSO/ISPF and JCL is also included along with COBOL.

Multiple programs have been coded, assembled and aligned to suit the theory part which we covered.

Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to master COBOL can take up this course. This teaches COBOL from Scratch to Advanced level
If you have knowledge on Mainframe then it will be beneficial but if you don't know what are Mainframe, i have explained about mainframes at the beginning of the course.
Basic TSO/ISPF commands and basic knowledge of JCL will be useful but is not necessary
The Course also contains COBOL DB2 programs towards the end of the course and to code this, you should have basic idea of the DDL and DML operations in DB2.

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/mainframe-the-complete-cobol-course-from-beginner-to-expert/

[Bild: 8.examplesofcomputeinp5jzh.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Blender Character Creation Megacourse: Beginner to Expert Panter 0 42 15.02.2024, 13:11
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Complete Procreate Megacourse: Beginner to Expert (2023) Panter 0 43 14.02.2024, 09:06
  Complete CSS Megacourse: Beginner to Expert Panter 0 44 05.02.2024, 10:59
  Complete SQL Megacourse: Beginner to Expert Panter 0 48 21.01.2024, 12:47
  Master Computers - From Beginner to Expert in One Week Panter 0 46 18.01.2024, 13:23
  Complete English Course: Master English Beginner to Advanced Panter 0 40 07.01.2024, 13:20

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat